Striking a balance between environmental responsibility and contemporary design, the freestanding private beachfront villa the Dunes has set a new standard of excellence for luxury villa homes on the Turks & Caicos Islands from its location on Smith's Reef, approximately a nine-minute drive from the resort. Enjoy breathtaking vistas from the three ocean view bedroom suites in the main villa (including two master suites), or the utmost privacy in two additional one-bedroom executive pool suites each with outdoor shower situated adjacent to the spectacular pool oasis that forms the heart of the villa. The property's five bedrooms and five and a half baths complement expansive indoor-outdoor living space totalling more than 6 700 square feet, all situated within a gated, micro-resort community.
In the heart of the villa, delight in the contemporary style oasis-like pool area featuring floating outdoor dining palapa and bold fire feature. Oceanside, sliding doors disappear to seamlessly connect the main villa's indoor living space to the full-width beachfront terrace and plunge pool. The sumptuously appointed terrace and pool continue on to unique nesting areas, located within your own private sandy dunes overlooking the famed Smith's Reef. Behind the scenes, multi-zone air conditioning systems, solar water heating, and gray water recycling provide the utmost comfort while utilizing advanced technologies carefully selected to reduce the villa's environmental footprint.
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Starting at rate: Low Season||Apr 19 2021 to Dec 16 2021||$4,100 per Night||7 Nights|
|Starting at rate: Christmas & New Year's||Dec 17 2021 to Jan 2 2022||$12,500 per Night||7 Nights|
|Starting at rate: High Season||Jan 3 2022 to Apr 18 2022||$5,800 per Night||7 Nights|
|Starting at rate: Low Season||Apr 19 2022 to Dec 16 2022||$4,100 per Night||7 Nights|
|Check-in time:||15:00||Check-out time:||12:00|
Rates are starting at rates and are subject to change. Contact a reservations manager for more information.
The Dunes at the resort are designed to offer guests the utmost comfort and luxury during their stay. With that in mind, every villa is equipped with an array of amenities that include:
• Airport meet and greet
• Round trip SUV airport transfer (up to two per stay)
• Welcome drink
• Delivered breakfast
• Private chef service for Lunch and Dinner
• Personal Bartender and set up in villa (one time per 4-night booking, for 4 hours)
• Start-up bar (rum, vodka, mixers, wine and beer)
• Non-motorized water sport equipment
• Pre-stocked kitchen staples
• Daily housekeeping, pool and beach set up
• Shuttle for dining to Grace Bay Club or West Bay Club (dinner reservations required)
• Bottled water replenished daily
• Wireless internet access and telephone for local calls
Amenities and services available upon request (extra charge):
• Cost of meals
|Suite 1||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 2||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 3||2 Single||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 4||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 5||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bathroom 1||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
|Bathroom 3||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
|Bathroom 4||Toilet, Tub, Shower, Outdoor Shower|
|Bathroom 5||Toilet, Tub, Shower, Outdoor Shower|
|Bathroom 6 | Half||Toilet|
Grace Bay, Turks & Caicos
The world-renowned Grace Bay Club, the first luxury all-suite resort in Turks & Caicos, offers guests an experience far superior to the typical Turks & Caicos hotel. Our beachfront destination has three distinct offerings: our adults-only section, The Hotel; our spacious, family-friendly section, The Villas Suites; and the exclusive, uber-luxe resort within a resort, The Estate. The Private Villa Collection, our compilation of the finest Turks and Caicos villa rentals, also offers some of the finest luxury beachfront villa homes in Providenciales.
Beaches | Pools
Boasting 1,100 feet of beach frontage, offering each guest far more space than any other resort, our Turks and Caicos beaches and our private, canopied day beds and beach amenities offer endless opportunities for relaxation and rejuvenation. Plus, our dedicated pool and beach team will make certain no wish, want or whim goes unfulfilled while you're enjoying our gorgeous, sun-drenched shores and all-oceanfront pools. Speaking of, the resort's selection of heated, freshwater pools offer the perfect complement to the white sand and turquoise waters of our Caribbean beach.
• The Hotel Pool welcomes guests 16 years of age and older. The adult pool has a depth of two metres and is open from 7 AM to 11 PM.
• The Villa Pool ranges from one to two metres deep and stretches 25 meters in length. This heated pool is open from 7 AM to 11 PM.
• The Estate Pool & Jacuzzi are exclusively for the use of Estate guests. The pool ranges from two to three metres deep. The heated pool is open from 7 AM to 11 PM.
• The Estate Children's Pool is a 0.3 metre deep splash pool. This heated pool is open from 7 AM to 11 PM.
• Two Outdoor Jacuzzis are located at the resort. The Villas Suites Jacuzzi is open to all guests while The Estate Jacuzzi is available to guests 16 years of age and older.
Restaurants | Bars
• Infiniti Restaurant & Raw Bar is the premier gourmet oceanfront restaurant on Providenciales, featuring fresh ingredients and modern presentations. The ambiance of this restaurant reflects the sophisticated chic atmosphere of the islands where guests can dine enjoying the sound of waves from the nearby Grace Bay Beach. Open for dinner from 6 PM to 9:30 PM.
• The Grill is a casual bistro beside the ocean, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner for guests of all ages. Full breakfast is offered each morning in the restaurant, which is included in the room rates for all Grace Bay Club resort guests. At lunch, the restaurant serves a wide variety of international bistro fare, including meat and seafood dishes. At night The Grill offers a menu of Italian cuisine featuring a variety of inspired dishes certain to become family favourites. On Tuesdays, the restaurant hosts a beach barbecue (please call ahead to confirm). Open for breakfast from 7 AM to 10:30 AM. Lunch is served from 12 PM to 3 PM. Dinner is served until 9 PM.
• Krave is the restaurant at The Estate offering gourmet comfort food in a relaxed ambiance adjacent to the Estate Pool. Krave is open to all Grace Bay Club guests. Open from lunch from 12 PM to 3 PM.
• The Lounge is a contemporary and relaxed on-the-beach oasis. This decidedly hip lounge is the island's newest sensation, offering Caribbean-infused tapas dishes, a selection of martinis and tropical cocktails, sophisticated world music and front-view seating for Providenciales' beautiful sunsets. Open for dinner from 6 PM to 10 PM.
• The Poolside Bar offers fun and exotic drinks including cool cocktails and fantastic frozen drinks that can be enjoyed at the restaurant or the poolside swim-up bar. The Rum Bar features 40 different Caribbean rums. Open daily from 9 AM to 10 PM.
• Enjoy gourmet tacos and rosé while dining toes-in-the-sand at Grace Bay Club's newest beachfront pop-up bar and restaurant concept Just Tacos. Open daily from 11 AM to 6 PM.
A renowned Turks & Caicos resort and spa, Anani offers exceptional treatments in spaces designed to provide a relaxing experience. Our spacious facility includes six treatment rooms, including a couple’s room, a manicure-pedicure room and an area for facials, massages or body treatments. Our spa tent is available for beachfront massages.
Grace Bay Club has an exercise room located at the resort, open daily from 6 AM to 10 PM. The Fitness Centre has a comprehensive array of Life Fitness equipment, circuit training machines, free weights, and other exercise elements. Facilities include elliptical machines, exercise cycle, free weights, skiing machine, steam room, outdoor swimming pool, treadmill, weight machines and yoga mats.
Become part of our Turks & Caicos family. Explore our excursions and our Very Important Kids Programs. Our list of sample schedules gives you a sense of the diversity of options available. And be assured, all our activities are supervised by trained and qualified instructors.
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097