Striking a balance between environmental responsibility and contemporary design, the freestanding private beachfront villa the Dunes has set a new standard of excellence for luxury villa homes on the Turks & Caicos Islands from its location on Smith's Reef, approximately a nine minute drive from the resort. Enjoy breathtaking vistas from the three ocean view bedroom suites in the main villa (including two master suites), or the utmost privacy in two additional one-bedroom executive pool suites each with outdoor shower situated adjacent to the spectacular pool oasis that forms the heart of the villa. The property's five bedrooms and five and a half baths complement expansive indoor outdoor living space totaling more than 6 700 square feet, all situated within a gated, micro-resort community.
In the heart of the villa, delight in the contemporary style oasis-like pool area featuring floating outdoor dining palapa and bold fire feature. Oceanside, sliding doors disappear to seamlessly connect the main villa's indoor living space to the full-width beachfront terrace and plunge pool. The sumptuously appointed terrace and pool continue on to unique nesting areas, located within your own private sandy dunes overlooking the famed Smith's Reef. Behind the scenes, multi-zone air conditioning systems, solar water heating, and gray water recycling provide the utmost comfort while utilizing advanced technologies carefully selected to reduce the villas environmental footprint.
At Home in Paradise - 20% OFF
Book your stay in select villas until December 18, 2024, and receive 20% off your nightly rate.
Offer cannot be combined with any other promotion | Blackout dates: November 22 - 25, 2023, December 21 - 31, 2023, January 1 - 6, 2024, November 27 - 30, 2024.
Offer valid from 2023-09-06 to 2024-12-18
For travel between 2023-09-06 and 2024-12-18
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Low||Apr 28 2023 to Nov 21 2023||$4,400 per Night||3 Nights|
|Thanksgiving||Nov 22 2023 to Nov 25 2023||$5,500 per Night||5 Nights|
|Low||Nov 26 2023 to Dec 19 2023||$4,400 per Night||3 Nights|
|Christmas | New Year's||Dec 20 2023 to Jan 6 2024||$13,500 per Night||10 Nights|
|High||Jan 7 2024 to Feb 14 2024||$8,400 per Night||3 Nights|
|Peak||Feb 15 2024 to Feb 25 2024||$10,500 per Night||7 Nights|
|High||Feb 26 2024 to Mar 14 2024||$8,400 per Night||4 Nights|
|Peak||Mar 15 2024 to Apr 15 2024||$10,500 per Night||3 Nights|
|High||Apr 16 2024 to Apr 27 2024||$8,400 per Night||3 Nights|
|Low||Apr 28 2024 to Nov 26 2024||$4,480 per Night||3 Nights|
|Thanksgiving||Nov 27 2024 to Nov 30 2024||$5,600 per Night||5 Nights|
|Low||Dec 1 2024 to Dec 18 2024||$4,480 per Night||3 Nights|
|Christmas | New Year's||Dec 19 2024 to Jan 4 2026||$13,800 per Night||10 Nights|
|Damage WaiverNon-refundable damage waiver (up to $2,000)||$299 Flat|
|Check-in time:||15:00||Check-out time:||12:00|
The Dunes at the resort are equipped with an array of included amenities and services:
• Personal service by the villa staff including twice daily housekeeping & butlers
• Welcome beverage
• Bottled Water Replenished Daily
• Full American Breakfast delivered daily to the villa
• Two complimentary private SUV transfers per villa stay
• One-hour complimentary photo session with one free print
• Basic kitchen staples (assortment of sodas, jams, honey, ketchup, mustard, mayo, cereals, milk, orange juice, pineapple juice, coffee selection, creamers, assorted teas and assorted sugars)
• Pool & Beach Setup Daily
• Non-Motorized Water Sports Equipment (i.e. Paddle Board, Snorkel Equipment)
Amenities and services available upon request (extra charge):
• Additional staff available at this villa includes a chef
• Food and beverages
• Transportation between resorts for confirmed diner reservations
|Bedroom 1||1 King||2 Guests|
|Bedroom 2||1 King||2 Guests|
|Bedroom 3||1 King||2 Guests|
|Bedroom 4||1 King||2 Guests|
|Bedroom 5||1 King||2 Guests|
|Bathroom 1||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
|Bathroom 3||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
|Bathroom 4||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
|Bathroom 5||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
|Bathroom 6 | Half||Toilet|
Grace Bay, Turks & Caicos
A renowned Turks & Caicos resort and spa, Anani offers exceptional treatments in spaces designed to provide a relaxing experience. Our spacious facility includes six treatment rooms, including a couple’s room, a manicure/pedicure room and an area for facials, massages or body treatments. Our spa tent is available for beachfront massages.
• Choose from our range of treatments designed for men and women. Select from our facial, body or massage therapies, or speak with one of our trained therapists to create a combination of therapies unique to you.
• Three and four-hour spa packages combine special treatments for a complete pampering.
• Our fitness center allows you to maintain your workout schedule while relaxing with us. Choose from our range of the latest equipment including Life Fitness machines and free weights.
• Whether it's a kayaking tour of a local marine preserve, or a trip to North Caicos to see the flamingos, our eco-inspired full-day and half-day excursions celebrate discovery. Our extreme excursions are ideal for our teen guests.
• Explore our list of onsite programs. Available daily, mornings are complimentary and are dedicated to on-site activities such as arts and crafts and water sports. Our sample schedule gives you a sense of the breadth of options available at our Kids Town. Remember, afternoons also offer exciting off-property eco-excursions like semi-submarine, snorkelling, and horseback riding for an additional fee.
• The Very Important Kids (VIK) package offer exclusive amenities to our guests aged infant to 17. From welcome greetings and an evening in-suite amenity, to unlimited use of the Kids Town playroom, Treehouse area and water sports, our VIK packages treat our youngest guests to a very fun surprise.
BEACH AND POOLS
Boasting 1,100 feet of beach frontage, offering each guest far more space than any other resort, our Turks & Caicos beaches and our private, canopied day beds and beach amenities offer endless opportunities for relaxation and rejuvenation. Plus, our dedicated pool and beach team will make certain no wish, want or whim goes unfulfilled while you're enjoying our gorgeous, sun-drenched shores and all-oceanfront pools.
The Provo Golf Club is located only one half mile from Grace Bay Club, offering an 18-hole championship golf course.
• Par-72, 6,705 yards
• 4-star rating in Golf Digest magazine 2007 and 2008
• Motorized carts and golf club rental available
• $165 green fee (includes golf cart, subject to change without notice)
Yoga is meant to challenge and enrich us, while complementing our experience of life. Creating a supportive atmosphere in your suite, in our fitness facility or on the beach, yoga practitioners will find plentiful options for a fulfilling experience that promotes peace and tranquillity through their stays at Grace Bay Club
• Complimentary yoga is also offered near the infinity edge of the Adult Pool most Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday mornings (subject to change and cancellation without notice)
One of our villa experts will contact you to help you plan your unique villa experience.
Contact us at 1-800-208-5097
9:00 a.m. - 8:30 p.m. EST Mon - Fri