Kisiwa, meaning 'Island' in Swahili, takes inspiration from both traditional colonial Caribbean architecture with influences from East Africa. A rich palette of materials, including hardwood floors, reclaimed beams and genuine thatch give authenticity to the architecture. Along with select pieces of Kenyan furniture, decor, and fabrics, the experience is that of a true island villa.
The Kisiwa Villa offers six bedrooms and six and a half bathrooms. In the main two-story home there are five bedrooms, three king-bedded rooms, and two twin-bedded rooms all with sweeping ocean views and their private bathrooms. In addition, the property offers a standalone one-bedroom cottage with a king bed and private bathroom.
As you enter the main home which is thoughtfully designed with an open concept you will be in awe of the floor-to-ceiling views, wood finishes, and elegant decor. The amenities are plentiful and include a fully equipped kitchen with a stunning island, an indoor-outdoor bar ideal for entertaining in both spaces, and an open living space to truly bring the indoors out and visa versa. As you step further into the outdoors, enjoy generous shaded lounge and dining areas, a sunbathing / yoga deck, a curved poolside lounge area with a cozy fire pit, a main pool that is parallel to the sea, and a courtyard plunge pool.
AT HOME IN PARADISE
Book this private villa for minimum three nights and receive 20% off the rental price.
Blackout dates apply (24 to 27 November 2022, 22 December to 7 January 2023, 17 to 25 February 2023, 9 March to 15 April 2023, 22 to 25 November 2023 ). | Includes daily breakfast. | This offer can not be combined with any other promotion. | Offer is subject to availability. | Contact a Rental Escapes villa specialist for more information.
Offer valid from 2022-08-19 to 2023-12-20
For travel between 2022-08-19 and 2023-12-20
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Starting at rate:||Sep 1 2022 to Aug 31 2024||$8,500 per Night||7 Nights|
|Check-in time:||15:00||Check-out time:||12:00|
• The rates for this property are dynamic and are constantly changing. The price listed above is only a starting rate and does not necessarily reflect the price for your travel dates. Please contact a reservations agent for exact pricing details.
Kiwisa is equipped with an array of included amenities and services:
• Personal service by the villa staff including housekeepers
• Bottled Water Replenished Daily
• Full American Breakfast Prepared Daily in-Villa
• Start-Up Bar (Rum, Vodka, Mixers, Wine, and Beer)
• Pool & Beach Setup Daily
• Non-Motorized Water Sports Equipment (i.e. Paddle Board, Snorkel Equipment)
• Personal Bartender and Setup in Villa (One Time Per 4-Night Booking, for 4 Hours Beverages Additional $)
Amenities and services available upon request (extra cost):
• Additional staff available at this villa includes a chef
• Transportation between resorts for confirmed diner reservations
• Airport transfers
|Bedroom 1||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 2||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 3||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 4||2 Single||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 5||2 Single||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 6||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bathroom 1||Toilet, Tub||En-Suite|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Shower||En-Suite|
|Bathroom 3||Toilet, Tub, Outdoor Shower||En-Suite|
|Bathroom 4||Toilet, Shower||En-Suite|
|Bathroom 5||Toilet, Shower||En-Suite|
|Bathroom 6||Toilet, Shower||En-Suite|
|Bathroom 7 | Half||Toilet|
Grace Bay, Turks & Caicos
One of our villa experts will contact you to help you plan your unique villa experience.
Contact us at 1-800-208-5097
9:00 a.m. - 8:30 p.m. EST Mon - Fri