Beach Enclave's signature design is present throughout this 7,000+ sq ft 5 bedroom villa, including a seamless philosophy of combining indoor and outdoor living, with generous, concealable sliding glass doors, expansive pool and decks, outdoor barbecue, bar and dining area, a beach lounge with shower, open kitchen and outdoor showers. Available with 5 bedrooms in the main villa plus one suite in a separate garden cottage.Read More
Book your stay this fall and receive 20% off your nightly rate.
Contact a villa specialist for more information | Blackout Dates apply: Nov 21 - 25, 2023
Offer valid from 2023-10-01 to 2023-12-15
For travel between 2023-10-01 and 2023-12-18
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Starting at: Low||Nov 26 2023 to Dec 18 2023||$6,400 per Night||3 Nights|
|Starting at: Christmas||Dec 19 2023 to Dec 25 2023||$11,400 per Night||5 Nights|
|Starting at: New Year's||Dec 26 2023 to Jan 6 2024||$14,250 per Night||7 Nights|
|Starting at: High||Jan 7 2024 to Mar 31 2024||$6,600 per Night||3 Nights|
|Starting at: Low||Apr 1 2024 to Nov 24 2024||$5,600 per Night||3 Nights|
|Starting at: Thanksgiving||Nov 25 2024 to Dec 1 2024||$6,600 per Night||5 Nights|
|Starting at: Low||Dec 2 2024 to Dec 18 2024||$5,600 per Night||3 Nights|
|Starting at: Christmas||Dec 19 2024 to Dec 25 2024||$10,600 per Night||7 Nights|
|Starting at: New Year's||Dec 26 2024 to Jan 5 2025||$14,600 per Night||10 Nights|
|Damage WaiverNon-refundable damage waiver (up to $2,000)||$299 Flat|
|Check-in time:||15:00||Check-out time:||11:00|
• The rates for this property are dynamic and are constantly changing. The price listed above is only a starting rate and does not necessarily reflect the price for your travel dates. Please contact a Villa Specialist for exact pricing details.
This six-bedroom beachfront villa is equipped with an array of included amenities and services:
• Personal service by the villa staff including a daily housekeeper, butler
• Transfer from Providenciales Airport to the villa.
• Welcome pack, provisions, coffee and tea.
• Daily delivery of freshly baked breakfast pastries.
• Daily pool and beach set-up.
• 24-hour fitness center
• Continental breakfast
Amenities and services available upon request (extra charge):
• Private Chef services, full-day or for specific meals.
• Holistic stays in partnership with retreat yoga and wellness studio, including healthy menu items, fresh juices and private wellness sessions such as yoga and tai-chi.
• Private boat charters, including privileged use of our Hinckley picnic boat and Glacier Bay 260 runner.
• Private dinner on the beach, evening bonfire and or fireworks.
• Custom private island tours and experiences including kite surfing, island hopping, fishing and paddleboarding.
• Pre-arrival and during stay villa provisioning.
• Rental car booking, with pick-up and drop-off on property.
|Bedroom 1||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 2||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 3||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 4||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 5||2 Single||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 6||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bathroom 1||Toilet, Tub, Shower, Outdoor Shower||En-suite.|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Shower, Outdoor Shower||En-suite.|
|Bathroom 3||Toilet, Shower||En-suite.|
|Bathroom 4||Toilet, Shower||En-suite.|
|Bathroom 5||Toilet, Shower||En-suite.|
|Bathroom 6||Toilet, Shower||En-suite.|
|Bathroom 7 | Half||Toilet|
Beach Enclave Long Bay, Turks & Caicos
Ranging in size from five to seven bedrooms, and from 7,800 to 8,100 square feet, Beach Enclave Long Bay villas are located at the private and protected East end of the bay. Sited to take maximum advantage of the island's gentle tradewinds and views, each villa is surrounded by lush tropical vegetation, ensuring both privacy and a picture-perfect setting.
RESTAURANTS | BARS
• Nestled beside a cliff yet still overlooking the azures of the ocean, The Bluff Bar offers a quintessential beach bar experience. The luxuriousness and beauty that surrounds Beach Enclave also extends to The Bluff Bar's North Shore locale. As beach revellers relax amid soft island breezes, attendants will cater to their every need, from cool towels and fruit-infused water to locally sourced food and drinks. Breakfast is served from mid-June to Labor Day, 8 AM to 9:30 AM. Lunch is served Monday to Friday from 12 PM to 1:30 PM. Brunch is served Saturday and Sunday from 11:30 AM to 2 PM. Dinner is served Saturday to Thursday from 6 PM to 8 PM and Thursday from 6 PM to 9:30 PM.
• Enjoy the very best of fresh produce, homemade pasta, artisan gelato, gourmet cheeses and charcuterie at Provence, all inspired by Chef Eric's French/Italian heritage. Be sure to request a seat at the Chef's Table for dinner! Open daily for dinner and on Sunday for brunch.
• Enjoy a Mediterranean-Caribbean dinner menu at Coco Bistro featuring organic herbs and ingredients grown in the restaurant's private garden. The open-air dining room offers cool breezes and a laid-back atmosphere. Closed on Mondays. Reservations one month in advance strongly recommended.
• Score a seat at The Caicos Cafe, on the open-air patio for Caribbean seafood kicked up with Italian flavours.
• From the sleek Carrara marble bar to the massive clay oven, the extensive wine list to the sparkling water, at Via Veneto, every surface, taste, and detail was directly sourced from Italy, even the staff was brought over from Italia! Open for dinner. Closed on Thursdays.
• Located right on Turtle Cove Marina, with a kid-friendly menu, Sharkbite Bar & Grill and its casual atmosphere is a local favourite. And if you choose to sit outdoors, keep your eyes out for sharks circling in the area, quite an exciting sight! Open for lunch and dinner.
• Located in the Regent Village shopping area, Le Bouchon du Village serves fresh local fish daily, paired with a great wine list. Open for lunch and dinner. Closed on Sundays.
One of our villa experts will contact you to help you plan your unique villa experience.
Contact us at 1-800-208-5097
9:00 a.m. - 8:30 p.m. EST Mon - Fri