Beach Enclave's signature design is present throughout this 7,800 sq ft five bedroom villa, including a seamless philosophy of combining indoor and outdoor living, with generous, concealable sliding glass doors, expansive pool and decks, outdoor barbecue, bar and dining area, a beach lounge with shower, open kitchen and outdoor showers.Read More
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Mid||Apr 20 2021 to Aug 31 2021||$6,370 per Night||3 Nights|
|Low||Oct 1 2021 to Oct 17 2021||$5,700 per Night||5 Nights|
|Christmas||Dec 18 2021 to Dec 25 2021||$9,000 per Night||10 Nights|
|New Year's||Dec 26 2021 to Jan 5 2022||$11,000 per Night||10 Nights|
|High||Jan 6 2022 to Apr 19 2022||$7,150 per Night||5 Nights|
|Mid||Apr 20 2022 to Aug 31 2022||$6,370 per Night||3 Nights|
|Low||Oct 1 2022 to Oct 17 2022||$5,700 per Night||5 Nights|
|Christmas||Dec 18 2022 to Dec 25 2022||$9,000 per Night||10 Nights|
|New Year's||Dec 26 2022 to Jan 5 2023||$11,000 per Night||10 Nights|
|Security Deposit||$500 per Day||Refundable|
|Check-in time:||15:00||Check-out time:||11:00|
This five-bedroom beachfront villa is equipped with an array of included amenities and services:
• Transfer from Providenciales Airport to the villa.
• Signature drink on arrival.
• Welcome pack, provisions, coffee and tea.
• Daily delivery of freshly baked breakfast pastries.
• Daily pool and beach set-up.
• Daily housekeeping
• 24-hour fitness center
• Butler services
• Continental breakfast
Amenities and services available upon request (extra charge):
• Private Chef services, full-day or for specific meals.
• Holistic stays in partnership with retreat yoga and wellness studio, including healthy menu items, fresh juices and private wellness sessions such as yoga and tai-chi.
• Private boat charters, including privileged use of our Hinckley picnic boat and Glacier Bay 260 runner.
• Private dinner on the beach, evening bonfire and or fireworks.
• Custom private island tours and experiences including kite surfing, island hopping, fishing and paddleboarding.
• Pre-arrival and during stay villa provisioning.
• Rental car booking, with pick-up and drop-off on property.
|Suite 1||1 King||2 Guests|
|Suite 2||1 King||2 Guests|
|Suite 3||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 4||1 King||2 Guests|
|Suite 5||2 Single||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bathroom 1||Toilet, Tub, Shower, Outdoor Shower|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Tub, Shower, Outdoor Shower|
|Bathroom 3||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 4||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 5||Toilet, Shower|
Beach Enclave Long Bay, Turks & Caicos
Ranging in size from five to seven bedrooms, and from 7,800 to 8,100 square feet, Beach Enclave Long Bay villas are located at the private and protected East end of the bay. Sited to take maximum advantage of the island's gentle tradewinds and views, each villa is surrounded by lush tropical vegetation, ensuring both privacy and a picture-perfect setting.
RESTAURANTS | BARS
• Nestled beside a cliff yet still overlooking the azures of the ocean, The Bluff Bar offers a quintessential beach bar experience. The luxuriousness and beauty that surrounds Beach Enclave also extends to The Bluff Bar's North Shore locale. As beach revellers relax amid soft island breezes, attendants will cater to their every need, from cool towels and fruit-infused water to locally sourced food and drinks. Breakfast is served from mid-June to Labor Day, 8 AM to 9:30 AM. Lunch is served Monday to Friday from 12 PM to 1:30 PM. Brunch is served Saturday and Sunday from 11:30 AM to 2 PM. Dinner is served Saturday to Thursday from 6 PM to 8 PM and Thursday from 6 PM to 9:30 PM.
• Enjoy the very best of fresh produce, homemade pasta, artisan gelato, gourmet cheeses and charcuterie at Provence, all inspired by Chef Eric's French/Italian heritage. Be sure to request a seat at the Chef's Table for dinner! Open daily for dinner and on Sunday for brunch.
• Enjoy a Mediterranean-Caribbean dinner menu at Coco Bistro featuring organic herbs and ingredients grown in the restaurant's private garden. The open-air dining room offers cool breezes and a laid-back atmosphere. Closed on Mondays. Reservations one month in advance strongly recommended.
• Score a seat at The Caicos Cafe, on the open-air patio for Caribbean seafood kicked up with Italian flavours.
• From the sleek Carrara marble bar to the massive clay oven, the extensive wine list to the sparkling water, at Via Veneto, every surface, taste, and detail was directly sourced from Italy, even the staff was brought over from Italia! Open for dinner. Closed on Thursdays.
• Located right on Turtle Cove Marina, with a kid-friendly menu, Sharkbite Bar & Grill and its casual atmosphere is a local favourite. And if you choose to sit outdoors, keep your eyes out for sharks circling in the area, quite an exciting sight! Open for lunch and dinner.
• Located in the Regent Village shopping area, Le Bouchon du Village serves fresh local fish daily, paired with a great wine list. Open for lunch and dinner. Closed on Sundays.
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097