Calabash Luxury Boutique Hotel & Spa combines five-star service and luxury within a relaxed and intimate environment to create the ultimate Caribbean escape.
The Westside Suites provide you with the quintessential beach life escape. Positioned closest to the beach on the west side of the property, they benefit from scenic balconies or patios where breakfast is served each morning, separate lounge areas and king-size beds dressed in the finest Egyptian cotton sheets. Walk through your dressing room to the bathroom, fitted large shower adorned and with Elemis Skincare Products.
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|High Season||Jan 5 2022 to Apr 5 2022||$1,075 per Night||5 Nights|
|Low Season||Apr 6 2022 to Oct 31 2022||$595 per Night||5 Nights|
|Shoulder||Nov 1 2022 to Dec 21 2022||$655 per Night||5 Nights|
|Christmas | New Year's||Dec 22 2022 to Jan 4 2023||$1,175 per Night||7 Nights|
|Check-in time:||15:00||Check-out time:||12:00|
• Please note that Between the 3rd of August and the 6th of October 2022 the calabash hotel will be completely closed.
• A 10% tax and 10% service charge are included in the rate.
• Any arrivals on January 1st will be charged the Winter rate as opposed to the Christmas and New Year's rates.
• Additional charges may apply if occupancy exceeds maximum bedding.
The Superior suite is equipped with an array of included amenities and services:
• Snorkel equipment, kayaks, Hobie cats, stand-up paddleboards and pedalos available for guest use.
• Welcome cocktail and in-suite snacks on arrival
• Breakfast served on the balcony every morning
• Unlimited use of non-motorized water sports, tennis courts, and fitness center
• Canapes served at sunset every evening
Amenities and services available upon request (extra charge):
• Motorized water sports.
• Diving excursions.
• Spa treatments.
• Food and beverages offered to other guests who have not booked our all-inclusive package as well as wine by the bottle.
For an additional 90$ per night (96$ during Christmas and New Year's) you can enjoy an A la carte dinner at the Rhodes Restaurant
For an additional 192$ per night (240$ during Christmas and New Year's) during you can enjoy the following:
• A la carte dinner at the Rhodes Restaurant
• Lunch at The Beach Club at Calabash
• Cocktails, mixed drinks, house wine by the glass, local beers and all soft drinks (bottles of wine excluded)
• Items from your suite's minibar
|Bedroom||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
Calabash Hotel, Grenada
Grenada is the Caribbean you have always dreamed of. Pristine beaches, buildings only as tall as the coconut trees and smiling faces everywhere you turn. The island has a happy feel which is just infectious, making you never want to leave.
Calabash is home to two of the best restaurants in Grenada, the Rhodes Restaurant and the Beach Club. They take care to make every effort to ensure that dining is a special event through unique, savory dishes complemented by excellent service, giving you something to look forward to throughout the day.
A Unique Breakfast There's something immensely pleasurable about enjoying an al fresco breakfast in the Caribbean, served à la carte as you look onto an immaculately-kept white sand beach with a brilliant blue sky overhead.Each morning you can decide between breakfast on the beach with your feet in the sand or served on your suite's private balcony.
The Calabash Hotel Spa
Discover the calming spirit of The Spa at Calabash where they can offer holistic treatments, yoga and other holistic approaches to mental quietude, physical wellbeing and spiritual balance. The Spa at Calabash's experience has been designed to empower guests to reposition themselves at the center of their own lives by tending to their bodies, their minds and their spirits.
At Calabash there are two floodlit hardcourts and up to date equipment.
The hotel & estate home guests have unlimited access to the courts.
offers for private lessons are available on request.
Grenada is a diver's paradise and has some of the very best reef and wreck dives in the Eastern Caribbean. With over 30 sites, both novice and experienced divers have a wide variety of exciting underwater excursions to choose from which are all just short distances from the shore
Underwater Sculpture Park
The Underwater Sculpture Park in the MPA is a project started in May 2006 by sculptor Jason DeCaires Taylor, with the support of the Grenadian Ministry of Tourism and Culture. This is a unique artistic enterprise, celebrating Caribbean culture and highlighting environmental processes, such as coral reef re-generation. The Underwater Sculpture Park also explores the ever-changing relationships of art and the environment, whilst providing a unique and fascinating MPA for scuba diving and snorkeling.
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097