Calabash Luxury Boutique Hotel & Spa combines five star service and luxury within a relaxed and intimate environment to create the ultimate Caribbean escape.
Every luxury is on offer, starting from breakfast served on your suite's private balcony, or on the beach, to excellent dining at our two renowned restaurants the Beach Club and Rhodes Restaurant.
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Summer||Apr 7 2021 to Oct 31 2021||$970 per Night||5 Nights|
|Shoulder||Nov 1 2021 to Dec 21 2021||$1,027 per Night||5 Nights|
|Check-in time:||15:00||Check-out time:||12:00|
Please note that Between the 5th of august and the 9th of October 2020 the calabash hotel will be completely closed.
A 10% tax and 10% service charge are included in the rate.
Any arrivals on January 1st will be charged the Winter rate as opposed to the Christmas and New Year's rates.
Additional charges may apply if occupancy exceeds maximum bedding.
Check in: 3:00 PM | Checkout: 12:00 PM
Connected to the suite above, can become a 2 bedroom suite.
The Penthouse suite is designed to offer guests the utmost comfort and luxury during their stay. With
that in mind, this villa is equipped with an array of amenities and services that include:
• Snorkel equipment, kayaks, hobie cats, stand-up paddle boards and pedalos available for guest use.
• Welcome cocktail and in suite snacks on arrival
• Breakfast served on the balcony every morning
• unlimited use of non-motorized water sports, tennis courts, and fitness center
• canapes served at sunset every evening
Amenities and services available upon request (extra charge):
• Motorized water sports.
• Diving excursions.
• Spa treatments.
• Food and beverages offered to other guests who have not booked our all inclusive package as well as wine by the bottle.
for an additional 90$ per night( 96$ during Christmas and New Year's) you can enjoy an A la carte dinner at the Rhodes Restaurant Promotion Between the 8th and the 22nd December stay a minimum of 4 Nights with Half Board package and receive a special rate of 625$ per night.
for an additional 192$ per night( 240$ during Christmas and New Year's) during you can enjoy the following:
• A la carte dinner at the Rhodes Restaurant
• Lunch at The Beach Club at Calabash
• Cocktails, mixed drinks, house wine by the glass, local beers and all soft drinks (bottles of wine excluded)
• Items from your suite's minibar
Stay a minimum of Four nights and valid between the 4th of April and the 31st of October 2020 guests can enjoy the following included in the rate( available on all meal plans, based on double occupancy):
• One 60 min Swedish Massage per person per stay
• One suite category upgrade
• A bottle of chilled prosecco on arrival
• House made chocolate truffles on arrival
• One Romantic candlelit dinner for two on our beach (based on 3 courses per person. Beverages not included)
Stay a minimum of Four nights and valid between the 21st of March and the 31st of October 2020 guests can enjoy the following included in the rate ( NOT Available for guests on Half Board and All inclusive, . Based on 2 adults and a maximum of 3 children up to the age of 18):
• 50% off the second suite for the children
• Up to 2 children between 0-12 years receives complimentary lunch & dinner for the duration of their stay. (Soft
• One complimentary dinner for mum & dad at Rhodes Restaurant per stay (based on 3 courses per person. One bottle of
house wine included)
• Gift for children on arrival
|Suite 1||1 King||2 Guests|
|Bathroom 1||Toilet, Tub, Shower, Jet tub|
Calabash Hotel, Grenada
Grenada is the Caribbean you have always dreamed of. Pristine beaches, buildings only as tall as the coconut trees and smiling faces everywhere you turn. The island has a happy feel which is just infectious, making you never want to leave.
Calabash is home to two of the best restaurants in Grenada, the Rhodes Restaurant and the Beach Club. They take care to make every effort to ensure that dining is a special event through unique, savory dishes complemented by excellent service, giving you something to look forward to throughout the day.
A Unique Breakfast There's something immensely pleasurable about enjoying an al fresco breakfast in the Caribbean, served à la carte as you look onto an immaculately-kept white sand beach with a brilliant blue sky overhead.Each morning you can decide between breakfast on the beach with your feet in the sand or served on your suite's private balcony.
The Calabash Hotel Spa
Discover the calming spirit of The Spa at Calabash where they can offer holistic treatments, yoga and other holistic approaches to mental quietude, physical wellbeing and spiritual balance. The Spa at Calabash's experience has been designed to empower guests to reposition themselves at the center of their own lives by tending to their bodies, their minds and their spirits.
At Calabash there are two floodlit hardcourts and up to date equipment.
The hotel & estate home guests have unlimited access to the courts.
offers for private lessons are available on request.
Grenada is a diver's paradise and has some of the very best reef and wreck dives in the Eastern Caribbean. With over 30 sites, both novice and experienced divers have a wide variety of exciting underwater excursions to choose from which are all just short distances from the shore
Underwater Sculpture Park The Underwater Sculpture Park in the MPA is a project started in May 2006 by sculptor Jason DeCaires Taylor, with the support of the Grenadian Ministry of Tourism and Culture. This is a unique artistic enterprise, celebrating Caribbean culture and highlighting environmental processes, such as coral reef re-generation. The Underwater Sculpture Park also explores the ever-changing relationships of art and the environment, whilst providing a unique and fascinating MPA for scuba diving and snorkeling.
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097