In the heart of Bavaro is Cocotal Golf & Country Club, Punta Cana's premier gated community. Guests staying within Cocotal have access to all Club facilities including the swimming pools, restaurants ($) and bars ($). Club facilities may be closed on certain days for private events.
Serene Golf Retreat is a beautiful five-bedroom villa built over two levels, with a spacious outdoor area with a furnished (covered) terrace, swimming pool and Jacuzzi (not a hot tub) and a nice, big pool deck with sunbeds - perfect for those lazy, sunny days when you just want to relax by the swimming pool and soak up the sun.
The interior is kept in a contemporary style with simple and minimal décor with furniture in white and neutral colors combined with a few touches of Caribbean style, colors and charm. The interior has a clean and modern feel and the open floor plan of the kitchen, dining- and living room makes this villa a place where you’ll feel very welcome and comfortable.
The outdoor area of the villa is probably where you will spend most of your time. The large terrace has nice outdoor furniture with a dining table, gas grill and a sofa sitting area where you can relax in the shade and just have a good time with your family & friends.
The villa is fully air-conditioned and also has ceiling fans in all bedrooms.
Downstairs, you'll find the spacious living room, which is divided into two sections - one with a comfortable sofa sitting area and another with a sofa and large TV. The living room connects through an open floor plan to the indoor dining room and an open kitchen with an island/breakfast bar.
The modern kitchen is fully equipped with everything you need to cook your meals during your vacation - or you can hire a Chef to do the work for you to make your vacation life easier (food and beverages are not included)!
From the living- and dining room, you have direct access to the furnished terrace, swimming pool and Jacuzzi - overlooking the Cocotal golf course.
There are two bedrooms located downstairs, both with a queen bed, closet space, en-suite bathroom with shower and a small terrace.
Upstairs, you'll find another living room with high vaulted ceiling, comfortable furniture and large sliding windows that open up to a large balcony with views of the pool and golf course.
The master bedroom has a king bed, large walk-in closet space, en-suite bathroom with double vanity, shower and bathtub. From the master bedroom you can walk directly out on the large balcony, which has impressive views of the pool area and golf course.
The two remaining bedrooms upstairs have two twin beds in each room, closet space and en-suite bathroom. The twin beds can be combined to a king bed. One bedroom also has direct access to the (same) balcony overlooking the pool and golf course.
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Low||May 1 2023 to Oct 31 2023||$728 per Night||3 Nights|
|High||Nov 1 2023 to Dec 16 2023||$832 per Night||3 Nights|
|Christmas | New Year's||Dec 17 2023 to Jan 7 2024||$1,665 per Night||7 Nights|
|High||Jan 8 2024 to Mar 23 2024||$832 per Night||4 Nights|
|Easter||Mar 24 2024 to Apr 7 2024||$936 per Night||4 Nights|
|High||Apr 8 2024 to Apr 30 2024||$832 per Night||4 Nights|
|Low||May 1 2024 to Oct 31 2024||$728 per Night||3 Nights|
|High||Nov 1 2024 to Dec 16 2024||$832 per Night||3 Nights|
|Christmas | New Year's||Dec 17 2024 to Jan 7 2025||$1,665 per Night||7 Nights|
|Check-in time:||16:00||Check-out time:||11:00|
• The rates for this property are dynamic and are constantly changing. The price listed above is only a starting rate and does not necessarily reflect the price for your travel dates. Please contact a reservations agent for exact pricing details.
Serene Golf Retreat is equipped with an array of included amenities and services:
• Personal service by the villa staff including a housekeeper (washes the linens and towels daily, daily turndown service, no personal laundry service) and house manager (speaks English and Spanish)
Amenities and services available upon request (extra cost):
• Additional staff available at this villa includes a Chef
• Private transfer from Santo Domingo, La Romana or Punta Cana Airport
• Grocery list
• In-home spa treatments
Industry Association Recommended Cleaning Practice: SafeStay
|Bedroom 1 | Primary||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 2||2 Single||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 3||2 Single||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 4||1 Queen||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 5||1 Queen||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bathroom 1 | Primary||Toilet, Tub, Shower||En-suite. Double vanity.|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Shower||En-suite.|
|Bathroom 3||Toilet, Shower||En-suite.|
|Bathroom 4||Toilet, Shower||En-suite.|
|Bathroom 5||Toilet, Shower||En-suite.|
|Bathroom 6 | Half||Toilet||Powder Room.|
Cocotal Golf & Country Club, Dominican Republic
Punta Cana is a resort and residential community located in La Altagracia Province, Dominican Republic; established in 1969 by businessman and hotelier Frank Rainieri and Theodore Kheel, a New York labor lawyer. The area now encompasses over 15,000 acres and includes Tortuga Bay Hotel, The Westin Puntacana, a Six Senses Spa, an ecological reserve, five residential communities, restaurants, a full-service marina, two golf courses and the Punta Cana International Airport.
Cap Cana is a truly ecological wonderland that includes three miles of beautiful white sand beaches, and a protected harbour marina only minutes away from one of the best fisheries of the world.
• La Palapa is lauded as one of the best restaurants in the area. Fish and seafood prepared to perfection, sumptuous gnocchi, linguini, sushi and fusion cuisine are served along with breathtaking views of the Caleton Beach Club. Open daily from 12 PM to 10 PM.
• Inspired by years of research, the menu at Mediterraneo exudes a journey of flavors and ingredients from Mediterranean cultures and blends local elements with specialties flown in from artisan suppliers in Europe. Open daily for breakfast from 7:30 AM to 11 AM and for dinner from 7 PM to 10 PM.
• The ideal, on the docks setting of Acqua Mare lets you enjoy the hub of activity at the Marina, offering a delicious menu with international flavors. Open from Tuesday to Sunday from 12 PM to 3 PM for lunch and 7 PM to 11 PM for dinner.
• The Steak House offers prime cut Angus beef grilled on a sizzling wood and charcoal fire, the traditional Argentine way.
• Architecturally stunning, Blue Marlin lies directly on the surface of the sea, featuring the enjoyment of the panoramic seascape at lunch or sunset. Open daily from 12 PM to 11 PM.
• Wok offers the savory fusion of fine Asian Cuisine with European gastronomy. Tandori ovens, woks, bamboo baskets and teppanyaki ritual tables are used to conjure up the magic of the culinary oriental emporium.
• La Tosca de la Mona is a local Spanish tavern located at the Marina, the perfect spot to enjoy delicious tapas and drinks. Open daily from 5 PM to 12 AM.
• Located within AlSol Luxury Village, serving a Mediterranean style cuisine, Il Cielo overlooking the gorgeous Cap Cana Marina will set the tone for a fantastic gourmet experience.
• The Cavalier Grill is the perfect place to entertain guests or enjoy a relaxing family lunch. Young ones can play in the quad while parents are free to take in the laid back atmosphere at the 'paso fino' terrace. Open Monday to Thursday from 12 PM to 7 PM.
• At the heart of the club house, overlooking the pristine polo fields, lays the Cavalier Steak House. With exceptional ambiance, this relaxed steakhouse restaurant offers a unique dining experience. Open Monday to Thursday.
• Bella Vista is located at Punta Espada Golf Club offers Mexican specialties and great ambiance for the golf aficionado and seductive views of those fabulous fairways.
• Authentic Italian cuisine with the flavors and influences of other cultures. Its contemporary resort style makes Capriccio a favorite choice.
• Grab a sandwich or salad and refreshing drink poolside at Blue Lagoon, where light fare and deli favorites are always on the menu. Located at Eden Roc, Blue Lagoon is open for lunch and snacks, only on Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 10 AM to 5 PM.
• The Mexican dishes you know and love, are all on the menu at Xoxolati. The freshest ingredients, cooked according to time honored family recipes. Open daily from 6:30 PM to 10:30 PM.
• Blue Lotus provides the ultimate in fine dining merging dishes from the Far East including Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore, Japan, China and includes a tempting selection of signature fusion dishes. Open daily from 6:30 PM to 10:30 PM.
• Cafeina Coffee House convenient coffee shop in Cap Cana at the entrance of Ciudad Las Canas. Serving fresh coffee, cappuccino, and pastries along with hot sandwiches and fresh salads.
Activities and Adventures
The Cap Cana Marina has over 130 slips, accommodating up to 150-foot yachts, with complete services for captains and crew. Its coastlines and proximity are considered among the best spots in the world for fishing and deep-water diving. The Marina has been the scene of world-famous fishing tournaments and has become a popular destination among those who enjoy record-breaking fishing.
Eden Roc Beach Club (former Caleton Beach Club) offers a fashionable and fun setting to enjoy the natural pleasures of sun, sea, sand as well as the more urbane pursuits of fine dining, spa and wellness, and shopping. Accessible only by guests of Eden Roc at Cap Cana hotel and members, the Beach Club provides an intimate setting to connect with loved ones, new friends and yourself.
Juanillo Beach is synonymous with calm, casual and completely 'cool'. This bohemian corner of the world possesses a wide-open beach, crystal blue pool-like waters which extend between Cap Cana Marina and Sanctuary Cap Cana Golf & Spa Resort.
Indulge in playing a round of golf as only the legendary Golden Bear Jack Nicklaus could have envisioned and brought to life. His signature Punta Espada Golf Course accentuates the natural contours of the land and the views of the Caribbean Sea. This challenging par-72 course was ranked as the number one golf course in the Caribbean and Mexico by Golf Week Magazine in 2009, 2010 and 2011. It was also classified in Robb Report's 'Best of the Best Golf Courses in the World' in May 2007. Punta Espada has also had the honor of hosting the Cap Cana Championship, a PGA Champions Tour, on multiple occasions.
The stunning Golden Bear Lodge tennis courts or the beautiful paddle court at the Marina Beach provide an intense and fun workout opportunity.
Bavaro is a tourist area in Punta Cana, located in La Altagracia province, the easternmost province of the Dominican Republic.
• Sit down with your friends at Huracan Cafe to enjoy a chilly beer under the Caribbean sun. This place also has sophisticated dishes, entrees and appetizers. The best eclectic choice for everybody.
• The Chef's at Balicana are passionate with Asian food and it can be proven with the exquisite flavors, subtle fusions and aromatics touches served in every dish.
• Get into the Caribbean state of mind with the beachfront Soles Chill Bar. Nestled on Bavaro's sugar sand beach directly facing the ocean, Soles offers guests live music, great tropical cuisine and rocking weekend parties that keep the heat up long after the sun sets.
• Wide selection of pastas and pizzas all in a comfortable atmosphere. Sit outside in the D'Angelo's courtyard or in their large upstairs eating area.
• This is a unique place with personalized attention, since the owner of Garota Rodizio & Grill is directly in charge to prepare the brochettes and grill them over vegetable carbon until they reach the perfect cooking point. Vegetarians can opt among a wide array of salads and farofa rice which is a typical Brazilian side dish with mandioca flour.
• Citrus serves a wide variety of foods, including burgers, steaks, pasta dishes, sushi and more. It is casual and the service very good.
• Dalia's Cafe & Bakery is one of the best bakeries in Bavaro where you can taste the freshest breads and collations. This cafe offers breakfasts, lunches, snacks, variety of breads, desserts, coffee, tea, wine, juices in an agradable ambiance. You can also have a piece of their delicious cakes.
• Mix of flavors, dishes which are indeed a kitchen's masterpiece. Pleasure to all your senses, combined with a first-class ambiance and service. These are the primary elements to make your stay at Noah unforgettable.
• In the middle of the Caribbean and craving for a real Italian pizza? Venezia is the right spot! Taste the thin, crunchy and crispy pizzas with fresh products and the best mozzarella cheese. Believe us, you won't get disappointed.
Activities and Adventures
Blue Mall Punta Cana features 86 available spaces, distributed in a total of 18,857 marketable square meters. To the north there is an entertainment area, the food court and three (3) restaurants with terraces of 100 square meters built over a tropical oasis. It has two entryways, located on the road towards Punta Cana International Airport and on the road to Juanillo/Cap Cana.
Bartering with the beach vendors is a unique Punta Cana shopping experience. But, if you prefer to shop in comfort with air conditioning, clean rest rooms and a choice of watering holes where you can rest your weary feet then Palma Real Shopping Village is for you. It's located on the main road just next to the entrance to Paradisius Palma Real and Melia Caribe Tropical Resorts.
The region's most complete shopping experience, located at Coco Loco intersection. San Juan Shopping Center is a contemporary shopping destination, offering a seven-screen movie theater, many well-known jewelry and clothing brand shops, and other shops such as a pharmacy, electronics and banks. Some of the shops include the surf and skate shop CoastRiders, Adidas, I Love Punta Cana, Crocs, Levis, and Carmen Sol. There is also a Spanish gourmet store, called Garum.
The tricky holes of Cabeza de Toro Golf Course are designed to have fun while enjoying the stunning views of lakes and palm trees of the Caribbean. You will face technical shots from tees to Greens and other hidden surprises. Every shot is a new challenge. These nine holes will show if you really are as good as you think and if you're ready for more. Do not miss this opportunity! The course has a Pro shop, rental clubs, golf carts, lockers and golf lessons for beginners.
One of our villa experts will contact you to help you plan your unique villa experience.
Contact us at 1-800-208-5097
9:00 a.m. - 8:30 p.m. EST Mon - Fri