Welcome to Casa Luna, a luxurious and intimate residential resort nestled along the coastline just south of Seven Mile Beach.
Inspired by Tuscan architecture, Casa Luna blends modern luxury living with award-winning landscape design to create a secluded Caribbean oasis to call your very own.
Casa Luna appeals to two sets of travellers: those who are considering a stand-alone villa but want more resort amenities, and those who are weighing the luxury and beach quality of a Seven Mile Beach condo but opt for more privacy, 50% more square footage, and less guest density.
Casa Luna #16 is a wonderful option to experience the best of both worlds, a private and spacious villa with the resort amenities of a larger oceanfront resort, minus the crowds.
Only 3-4 of the resort’s 18 villas are available for short-term rental. The majority of the villas are seasonal residences for overseas owners. Exclusive to villa owners and guests, the gated resort's pool, fitness center, and beach are never crowded.
Casa Luna 16 is a multi-level private residence with an open-concept design, situating the king-bed suites on the upper and lower levels. The living, dining, and kitchen are located on the middle level and open out onto the private covered veranda and backyard entertaining areas.
Casa Luna's barefoot sandy beach is lined with palm trees and sun loungers. Exclusive only to the owners and guests at Casa Luna, the beach here is never overcrowded.
Unusual for a barefoot beach in Grand Cayman is the ability to snorkel and actually see marine life. Fish require corals, grasses, and rocks in which to live (and these items are not pleasant to walk on). Instead of rocks and grasses, Casa Luna's protective ironshore cove provides a haven for marine life. The larger condo resorts on Seven Mile Beach lack any underwater habitat for marine life resulting in fewer schools of fish.
Given the tides and currents, you will want to exercise caution when swimming outside the protected cove.
General Grand Cayman Beach Notes
All beaches in Grand Cayman are technically “public” since the Queen owns up to the high watermark. The shoreline quality behind your property may vary seasonally.
Ocean Debris and Sargassum Seaweed
Beaches in Grand Cayman may also experience floating ocean debris and sargassum weed seasonally. Sargassum is a generally harmless floating seaweed that has increased in frequency in recent years.
Although sargassum is an unsightly nuisance, it is largely seasonal in the summer. The owners make efforts to remove heavy sargassum and have the beach raked prior to your arrival. We try our best to work around mother nature. Sargassum is not an issue at Casa Luna.
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|High||Mar 3 2023 to Apr 14 2023||$1,450 per Night||4 Nights|
|Mid||Apr 15 2023 to May 26 2023||$895 per Night||4 Nights|
|Mid||May 27 2023 to Aug 25 2023||$995 per Night||4 Nights|
|Low||Aug 26 2023 to Nov 3 2023||$795 per Night||4 Nights|
|Mid||Nov 4 2023 to Nov 17 2023||$945 per Night||4 Nights|
|Thanksgiving||Nov 18 2023 to Nov 25 2023||$1,250 per Night||5 Nights|
|Mid||Nov 26 2023 to Dec 15 2023||$995 per Night||4 Nights|
|Christmas||Dec 16 2023 to Dec 26 2023||$1,850 per Night||7 Nights|
|New Year's||Dec 27 2023 to Jan 4 2024||$2,150 per Night||7 Nights|
|High||Jan 5 2024 to Mar 1 2024||$1,350 per Night||4 Nights|
|High||Mar 2 2024 to Apr 12 2024||$1,450 per Night||4 Nights|
|Mid||Apr 13 2024 to May 24 2024||$895 per Night||4 Nights|
|Mid||May 25 2024 to Aug 23 2024||$995 per Night||4 Nights|
|Low||Aug 24 2024 to Nov 1 2024||$795 per Night||4 Nights|
|Mid||Nov 2 2024 to Nov 22 2024||$945 per Night||4 Nights|
|Thanksgiving||Nov 23 2024 to Nov 30 2024||$1,250 per Night||5 Nights|
|Mid||Dec 1 2024 to Dec 18 2024||$995 per Night||4 Nights|
|Christmas||Dec 19 2024 to Dec 26 2024||$1,850 per Night||7 Nights|
|New Year's||Dec 27 2024 to Jan 3 2025||$2,150 per Night||7 Nights|
|Departure Cleaning Fee||$175 Flat|
|Cleaning | Damage Deposit||$1,500 Flat||Refundable|
|Silver Thatch Membership||10.00%|
|Check-in time:||15:00||Check-out time:||10:00|
• Shorter stays may be available, but subject to a higher cleaning fee. Please inquire before booking.
• Must be 25 years or older to book and must occupy the property during the entire stay.
Casa Luna 16 is equipped with an array of included amenities and services:
• Personal service by the villa staff including a housekeeper for five to seven-night stays including one complimentary mid-stay cleaning for two hours. Eight-night stays include one mid-stay (two-hour service) and a full clean (the full clean is treated like an arrival clean before check-in, It's a full turnaround service)
• Day-after-arrival guest services follow-up
• Guest Welcome amenity basket (for stays of five days or more.)
• Access to Casa Luna Fitness Center
• One Tandem Kayak and one Paddleboard provided per villa
• Complimentary early check-in, if no check-out on the same day
• Pre-stocking of groceries & beverages (delivery fee applies)
• Complimentary pack-n-plays, booster seats, and baby gates; delivery can be arranged.
Amenities and services available upon request (extra cost):
• Additional staff available at this villa includes a babysitter, Chef and cook
• Additional tandem kayaks and stand-up paddleboards (SUPs) are available for discounted rental (signed waiver required)
• Yoga and massages can be arranged
Silver Thatch Membership benefits include:
• Day of arrival meeting with on-island property manager
• Complimentary use of snorkel equipment, delivery can be arranged
• Jacques Scott Wine and Spirits pre-order and free delivery
|Bedroom 1 | Primary||1 King||2 Guests|
|Bedroom 2||1 King||2 Guests|
|Bedroom 3||2 Single||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bathroom 1 | Primary||Toilet, Tub, Shower||En-suite|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Shower||En-suite|
|Bathroom 3||Toilet, Shower||En-suite|
|Bathroom 4||Toilet, Shower|
George Town, Cayman Islands
One of our villa experts will contact you to help you plan your unique villa experience.
Contact us at 1-800-208-5097
9:00 a.m. - 8:30 p.m. EST Mon - Fri