Experience the opulent Milano Italianate-themed villa and indulge in lavish surroundings. Enjoy the private patio, pool views, media room, billiard room, bar and four bedrooms.Read More
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Starting At||Nov 1 2022 to Oct 31 2023||$35,000 per Night||1 Nights|
|Starting At||Nov 1 2023 to Oct 31 2024||$35,000 per Night||1 Nights|
|Check-in time:||16:00||Check-out time:||10:00|
• The rates for this property are dynamic and are constantly changing. The price listed above is only a starting rate and does not necessarily reflect the price for your travel dates. Please contact a villa specialist for exact pricing details.
Hadrian is equipped with an array of included amenities and services:
• Personal service by the villa staff including a butler
|Bedroom 1 | Primary||1 King||2 Guests|
|Bedroom 2||1 King||2 Guests|
|Bedroom 3||1 King||2 Guests|
|Bedroom 4||2 Queen||2 Guests|
|Bathroom 1 | Primary||Toilet, Tub, Shower, Bidet||En-suite. Vanity.|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Tub, Shower||En-suite. Vanity.|
|Bathroom 3||Toilet, Tub, Shower||En-suite. Vanity.|
|Bathroom 4||Toilet, Tub, Shower||En-suite. Vanity.|
|Bathroom 5 | Half||Toilet|
Caesars Palace, Nevada
This is Vegas, upgraded. From rock star to high roller, business meeting to bachelorette party, family vacation to brocation - Caesars has the perfect suite for you. With luxury amenities, Las Vegas suites will elevate your Vegas vacation. Caesars Palace villas and penthouses are also worth checking out if you want to further enhance your Las Vegas experience.
Dining Options at Caesars Palace
• The heat is on with Gordon Ramsay's Hell's Kitchen restaurant. The restaurant is inspired by the hit TV show and features red and blue design elements as well as signature dishes and recipes featured on the show. Open daily from 11 AM to 11:30 PM. Business casual.
• New York City landmark Old Homestead Steakhouse brings its East Coast flavor to Caesars Palace with its famous cuts of meat, seafood favorites and a burger that's out of this world. Open for dinner Sunday to Thursday from 5 PM to 10 PM and 4:30 to 10:30 PM on Friday and Saturday. Business casual dress.
• Get your sushi on at the world's largest Nobu Restaurant at Caesars Palace. Feast on imported seafood and exotic delicacies from acclaimed chef Nobu Matsuhisa. Open daily for dinner from 5 PM to 10 PM. Business casual dress.
• At Café Americano you can enjoy classic American dishes as well as Latin fare made with high-quality ingredients. Whether it be breakfast, lunch, dinner, or something from the late-night menu, you can savor food and drinks that are made fresh all the time. Open 24 hours. Casual dress.
• Restaurant Guy Savoy has been called the best restaurant in Las Vegas, serving elegant French Cuisine in a fine dining environment. Designed to emulate the menu of his Paris restaurant, the Restaurant Guy Savoy Caesars Palace menu includes many classic Savoy dishes. Open for dinner Wednesday to Sunday from 5:30 PM to 9:30 PM. Formal dress.
Nightlife at Caesars Palace
Caesars Palace's casino brings you all of your favorite slots and table games in an elegant Roman setting. Take your chances on craps, roulette, blackjack, baccarat and more. Caesars Palace poker recently relocated to the heart of the gaming floor between The Colosseum and the Race & Sports Book. Step into the 4,500 square foot casino poker room and let the poker excitement spread.
Get off the sidelines and into the game at the Caesars Race & Sportsbook. Catch all the action on a custom built, 143' HD LED screen coupled with state-of-the-art sound, you won't miss a minute of the game. The 'Home of Champions' buzzes with excitement as sports fans cheer on their favorites while watching action from coast to coast.
Designed by the internationally renowned Rockwell Group, OMNIA Nightclub spans a total of 75,000 square feet. The multi-level venue encompasses a seductive ultra-lounge, a high-energy main room and mezzanine, as well as a breathtaking rooftop garden, showcasing panoramic views of the Las Vegas Strip. Must be 21 years of age. Open Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 10:30 PM to 4 AM. Smart casual dress.
Experiences at Caesars Palace
The Forum Shops are a must-see, all-encompassing experience at Caesars Palace. Las Vegas' definitive luxury shopping destination, The Forum Shops include approximately 160 specialty stores and fine restaurants. Its lauded designer stores such as Louis Vuitton, Versace, Giorgio Armani, Valentino and Gucci represent some of the biggest names in fashion.
Swim, sunbathe or rent a cabana in luxury at the Garden of the Gods Pool Oasis. Featuring seven different pool experiences, Garden of the Gods allows you to choose your own experience with exclusive pools, decadent cabanas and lavish sunbathing spots. Day bed and cabanas must be reserved in advance.
Envelop yourself in the sprawling 50,000 square-foot grounds at Qua Baths & Spa that include a Laconium Room. With its retreat-like feel, unmatched amenities, and a more holistic approach to spa-ing. The experience at Qua is an all-encompassing ride to relaxation.
One of our villa experts will contact you to help you plan your unique villa experience.
Contact us at 1-800-208-5097
9:00 a.m. - 8:30 p.m. EST Mon - Fri