Guests of Villa Mariposa benefit from the highest level Premier Golf membership benefits providing access to Pacifico Golf Course, Bahia Golf Course, the tennis centre, the fitness centre, the Residents' Beach Club and Kupuri Beach Club.
Decorated in a playful, inviting way this multi-level four bedroom Villa, is truly unique in its kind. With unsurpassed views and focused to entertain the ocean view terrace and outdoor dining area are the place to spend your time. The personalized interior decor is a joy in itself.
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|High||Nov 1 2019 to Nov 22 2019||$11,500 per Night||5 Nights|
|High||Dec 1 2019 to Dec 18 2019||$11,500 per Night||5 Nights|
|Christmas||Dec 19 2019 to Dec 26 2019||$13,000 per Night||7 Nights|
|New Year's||Dec 27 2019 to Jan 5 2020||$15,000 per Night||7 Nights|
|High||Jan 6 2020 to Apr 4 2020||$11,500 per Night||5 Nights|
|High||Apr 20 2020 to Apr 30 2020||$11,500 per Night||5 Nights|
|High||Nov 1 2020 to Nov 20 2020||$11,500 per Night||5 Nights|
|High||Dec 1 2020 to Dec 18 2020||$11,500 per Night||5 Nights|
|Christmas||Dec 19 2020 to Dec 26 2020||$13,000 per Night||7 Nights|
|New Year's||Dec 27 2020 to Jan 5 2021||$15,000 per Night||7 Nights|
|High||Jan 6 2021 to Apr 4 2021||$11,500 per Night||5 Nights|
|High||Apr 20 2021 to Apr 30 2021||$11,500 per Night||5 Nights|
|Lodging | Hospitality Tax||3.00%|
Guests of Villa Mariposa can take advantage of the following services:
• Personalized residence or villa orientation tour.
• Wireless internet access
• Preferential tee times and a special green fee rate for the Pacifico and Bahia Golf courses.
• Use of tennis courts and gym (subject to availability and access fee).
• Use of the Residents Beach Club , Porta Fortuna Beach Club and Kupuri Beach Club (subject to prior reservation and availability)
• Pre-arrival itinerary planning
• Airport pick up and drop off
• Pre-arrival grocery shopping
• In house or villa spa services
• Babysitting service
• Car rental arrangements
• Restaurant reservations
• Booking of tours and excursions
|Suite 1 | Master||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 2 | Master||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 3||2 Guests|
|Suite 4||2 Queen||2 Guests|
|Bathroom 1 (Master)||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 3||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 4||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 5||Toilet, Shower|
Located within a 400-acre nature reserve on a private peninsula overlooking Bahia de Banderas, Four Seasons Resort Punta Mita is just 45 minutes from Puerto Vallarta, yet feels a world away.
RESTAURANTS | BARS
• Destined to become the heart of the Resort, the new Dos Catrinas menu sizzles with exceptional Mexican food: traditional fare with a contemporary twist and mouth-watering craft cocktails created by the best in Riviera Nayarit.
• Experience cool ocean breezes and Punta Mita's best sunsets as you dine at Bahia by Richard Sandoval, a seafood-centric grill and restaurant.
• Meaning 'sacred place by the ocean' in native Huichol, Aramara combines contemporary Asian cooking techniques with seafood fresh from the shores of Punta Mita and the neighbouring fishing village of Sayulita.
• Linger over cocktails and lunch at Tamai Pool Bar, or savour caviar and Champagne during sunset, at our open-air bar located next to the adults-only pool.
• Stop in for a quick bite or toast a successful 18-holes at Top of the Tail named for our signature island green. You'll find us on the upper level of the clubhouse, overlooking our two Jack Nicklaus-designed golf courses and the ocean.
• Gently swaying daybeds, light seafood dishes and evening fire pits invite all-day relaxation at The Shack on Las Cuevas Beach.
• From fresh fruit smoothies and coffee drinks to sundowners with live music, the laid-back Cora Lounge is an inviting, all-day retreat overlooking the Nuna Pool and the ocean.
Punta Mita Bahia Golf Course
This Jack Nicklaus-designed course features panoramic views of Bahia de Banderas, a hole nestled on the beach just steps from Punta Mita's famed El Faro surf spot, and stunning lakes and water features.
Punta Mita Pacifica Golf Course
Home to the famed 'Tail of the Whale' - the world’s only natural island green - this all-level, Jack Nicklaus-designed course offers views across the Sierra Madre Mountains, Bahia de Banderas and the Pacific.
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097