Located in the centre of Sorrento, among the Lands of the Sirens, this property stands on the top of a promontory with a sheer drop into the sea. Thanks to its marvelous position smack on the Mediterranean’s seafront, this unique villa enjoys stunning sea views out over the entire Gulf of Naples, with Mount Vesuvius, the Island of Procida, and the Sorrento Coast right in front of you. The villa, with own private descent to the sea, is built in an elegant and luxurious neoclassical style on four levels and is adorned by tens of archaeological objects of inestimable value. The property enjoys 270-degree sea views, while the entire Western, Eastern, and Southern sides are surrounded by a large, private garden. A walk through the property – its garden, open spaces, and internal rooms is a truly emotional experience: elegance and classicism, all with a very strong relationship to local southern Italian traditions, can be found through the property’s décor, paintings, and various artefacts.
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Standard||Jan 1 2023 to Dec 31 2023||€31,250 per Night||5 Nights|
|Standard||Jan 1 2024 to Dec 31 2024||€40,000 per Night||7 Nights|
|Security Deposit||€35,000 Flat||Refundable|
|Check-in time:||15:00||Check-out time:||12:00|
Villa Syrene is equipped with an array of included amenities and services:
• Personal service by the villa staff including daily Housekeeping (four hours - excluding Sundays), Cook and two Gardeners
• Dishwasher (dinner service only)
• Bed linen and towels changed (every three days)
• Porter upon arrival and departure
Amenities and services available upon request (extra cost):
• Food and beverages
Regional Sanitization Practices: Safe Hospitality National Protocol (Italy)
Industry Association Recommended Cleaning Practice: European Holiday Home Association
|Bedroom 1||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 2||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 3||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 4||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 5||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 6||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bathroom 1||Toilet, Tub, Shower||En-suite.|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Tub, Shower||En-suite.|
|Bathroom 3||Toilet, Tub||En-suite.|
|Bathroom 4||Toilet, Shower||En-suite.|
|Bathroom 5||Toilet, Tub, Shower||En-suite.|
|Bathroom 6||Toilet, Shower||En-suite.|
The Sorrentino coast welcomes you with sites of extraordinary natural beauty and fantastic views of Mount Vesuvius and the Gulf of Naples, in an area that stretches from Castellammare di Stabia to Sant'Agata dei Due Golfi.
Sorrento, the most relevant city of the area, is a favorite destination for many, thanks to a magic combination of quaint narrow streets, baroque churches, mild climate, verdant gardens and excellent hospitality.
RESTAURANTS | BARS
• The Michelin awarded Il Buco is in a beautiful setting, right in the center of town.
• Book a table at Relais blu Belvedere during sunset to enjoy amazing views of Capri while tasting food from heaven!
• Antico Franceshiello is an historic restaurant serving typical cuisine in a traditional ambiance.
• Dining at Lo Scoglio? Order the amazing mixed vegetables, grown in the owners' garden, a fresh octopus salad and the spaghetti with zucchini. If you still have room, finish with the custard cream and classic flambeed fig tart. You would never want to leave this place!
• The best way to get to La Conca del Sogno is by boat. Order anything you like from the menu, you cannot go wrong! Grab a glass of chilled Fiano di Avellino, and enjoy the view.
One of our villa experts will contact you to help you plan your unique villa experience.
Contact us at 1-800-208-5097
9:00 a.m. - 8:30 p.m. EST Mon - Fri