For many travellers, Sorrento is the starting point of choice to explore the Amalfi Coast. This vibrant town, overlooking the Bay of Naples, exudes old-world charm thanks to its piazzas and narrow alleys. Sorrento is blessed with great restaurants and shops, incredible sunsets, close to Hercolanum and Pompeii ruins, and well connected to the islands of Ischia, Procida and Capri.
On its hilltops and surrounded by greenery and olive trees, just a ten-minute drive from the town center, the luxury three-floor Villa Stradivari is nestled inside two acres of manicured gardens and lush vegetation. The comfortable interiors, peaceful outdoor areas, infinity pool with stunning views, and general serenity of the villa welcome you.
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Jan 7 - Mar 31, 2023||Jan 7 2023 to Mar 31 2023||€19,500 per Week||7 Nights|
|Apr 1 - Jun 2, 2023||Apr 1 2023 to Jun 2 2023||€25,000 per Week||7 Nights|
|Jun 3 - Sep 15, 2023||Jun 3 2023 to Sep 15 2023||€32,975 per Week||7 Nights|
|Sep 16 - Oct 13, 2023||Sep 16 2023 to Oct 13 2023||€27,750 per Week||7 Nights|
|Oct 14 - Dec 22, 2023||Oct 14 2023 to Dec 22 2023||€22,500 per Week||7 Nights|
|Dec 23 - Jan 5, 2024||Dec 23 2023 to Jan 5 2024||€27,750 per Week||7 Nights|
|Security Deposit||€2,000 Flat|
|Tourist Tax||€3 Daily per Guest|
|Check-in time:||16:00||Check-out time:||10:00|
|Check-in: between 4:00 pm – 6:30 pm; Check-out: before/by 10:00 am|
• Smoking is permitted in the garden only, violation will result in a €500 fine.
• Washer dryer is operated by the villa staff only.
• Late arrival fee between 6:30 pm and 9 pm: €100
• A villa manager may use the separate quarters in the annex. The annex has an independent entrance, so guests' privacy is guaranteed.
• All the extra services are to be paid locally before departure, unless otherwise arranged.
Stradivari is equipped with an array of included amenities and services:
• Personal service by the villa staff including a housekeeper (morning service for up to four hours and final cleaning, no service on Sunday), laundress gardener, and pool maintenance
• Utilities (electricity, air conditioning, and water)
• Change of linens, bath, and pool towels (midweek)
• Daily American breakfast served from 8 AM to 11 AM
Amenities and services available upon request (extra cost):
• Additional staff available at this villa includes a cook, extra housekeeping
• Gas heating (€100 per day, no heating in summer months)
• Grocery list (€30 per service plus cost of groceries)
• Extra beds €65/person/day
Regional Sanitization Practices: Safe Hospitality National Protocol (Italy)
Industry Association Recommended Cleaning Practice: SafeHome
|Bedroom 1||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 2||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 3||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 4||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 5||1 King
|2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 6||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 7||2 Single||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 8||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 9||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bathroom 1||Toilet, Shower||En-suite. Hair dryer.|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Shower||En-suite. Hair dryer.|
|Bathroom 3||Toilet, Shower||En-suite. Hair dryer.|
|Bathroom 4||Toilet, Shower||En-suite. Hair dryer.|
|Bathroom 5||Toilet, Tub/Shower Combo||En-suite. Hair dryer.|
|Bathroom 6||Toilet, Shower||En-suite. Hair dryer.|
|Bathroom 7||Toilet, Shower||En-suite. Hair dryer.|
|Bathroom 8||Toilet, Shower||En-suite. Hair dryer.|
|Bathroom 9||Toilet, Shower||En-suite. Hair dryer.|
Nearest Airport: Naples Capodichino 1 h 22 min
Nearest serviced town: 7 min
Nearest beach: Marina di Puolo 6 min
Driving time estimated by Google Maps
The strategic location of Sorrento allows you to visit a plethora of interesting sites with short haul and frequent connections. Naples, with its magnificent museums and marvelous churches, the ruins of the great Pompeii and Herculaneum (you will be amazed at how fascinated you may become if you visit the ruins with a good passionate guide – ask our concierge for assistance in booking one of them), Mount Vesuvius and the glitzy Capri, in addition of course to Positano, Amalfi and Ravello, the gems of the Amalfi Coast. All these must-see destinations are a short ride away.
And keep in mind: this area has the highest concentration of excellent restaurants in all of Italy.
One of our villa experts will contact you to help you plan your unique villa experience.
Contact us at 1-800-208-5097
9:00 a.m. - 8:30 p.m. EST Mon - Fri