The Sorrento Coast brings everyone together: sea lovers, mountain enthusiasts, gourmand buffs, and even shopaholics. Slightly less known than its south-exposed counterpart, this area offers many opportunities for scenic hiking excursions in the mountains, dives in shimmering crystal waters, as well as unique gastronomic gems and typical stores and boutiques.
The beating heart of this blessed land is Sorrento, the verdant costal city where Artemunda is located. The four-floored luxury villa was originally built in 1962 and recently gut-renovated, in 2020. It offers unbeatable vista above the city and the Gulf of Naples in the distance. It is the perfect starting point for day trips to visit iconic sites such as Pompeii, Positano, Amalfi, and Ravello.
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Sep 18 - Oct 22, 2021||Sep 18 2021 to Oct 22 2021||€25,500 per Week||7 Nights|
|Oct 23 - Dec 17, 2021||Oct 23 2021 to Dec 17 2021||€20,000 per Week||7 Nights|
|Dec 18 - Jan 7, 2022||Dec 18 2021 to Jan 7 2022||€23,000 per Week||7 Nights|
|Security Deposit||€2,000 Flat|
|Tourist Tax€3/person/night up to 7 nights||€3 Daily per Guest|
|Check-in time:||16:00||Check-out time:||10:00|
Please inquire for stays shorter than 7 nights.
Artemunda is equipped with an array of included amenities and services:
• Electricity, A/C, gas, water, and final cleaning
• Daily light breakfast
• Daily housekeeping
• Daily change of towels
• Mid-week change of bed linen (Wed)
• Free shuttle service to Sorrento city center, hourly, between 8:30am and 11:00pm
|Bedroom 1||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 2||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 3||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 4||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 5||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 6||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 7||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 8||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 9||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 10||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 11||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 12||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bathroom 1||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 3||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 4||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 5||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 6||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 7||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 8||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 9||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 10||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 11||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 12||Toilet, Shower|
• Nearest Airport: Naples 1 h
• Nearest serviced town: Sorrento 10 min
• Nearest major city: Positano 40 min
• Driving time estimated by Google Maps
The strategic location of Sorrento allows you to visit a plethora of interesting sites with short haul and frequent connections. Naples, with its magnificent museums and marvelous churches, the ruins of the great Pompeii and Herculaneum (you will be amazed at how fascinated you may become if you visit the ruins with a good passionate guide – ask our concierge for assistance in booking one of them), Mount Vesuvius and the glitzy Capri, in addition of course to Positano, Amalfi and Ravello, the gems of the Amalfi Coast. All these must-see destinations are a short ride away.
And keep in mind: this area has the highest concentration of excellent restaurants in all of Italy. Are you hungry yet?
WHERE TO EAT
• Il Buco – Michelin awarded restaurant in a beautiful setting, right in the center of town.
• 2a rampa Marina Piccola 5, Sorrento - +39 081 878 2354
• Relais blu Belvedere – Book a table at sunset to enjoy amazing views of Capri while tasting food from heaven!
• Via Roncato 60, Massa Lubrense - +39 081 878 9552
• Antico Franceschiello – Historic restaurant serving typical cuisine in a traditional ambiance.
• Via Partenope 27, Massa Lubrense - +39 081 878 2212
• Lo Scoglio – Order the amazing mixed vegetables, grown in the owners’ garden, a fresh octopus salad and the spaghetti with zucchini. If you still have room, finish with the custard cream and classic flambéed fig tart. You would never want to leave this place!
• Piazza delle Sirene 15, Marina del Cantone - +39 081 808 10 26
• La Conca del Sogno – The best way to get here is by boat. Order anything you like from the menu, you cannot go wrong! Grab a glass of chilled Fiano di Avellino, and enjoy the view.
• Via San Marciano 9, Recommone - +39 338 868 1224
WHERE TO SHOP
• Food specialties: superlative food shop in Vico Equense, La Tradizione, is definitely worth a visit for the foodie travelers.
• Via R. Bosco 969, Seiano - +39 081 802 9791
• Perfumes – D’Esposito – Great selection of original scents. We love the eau de toilette Capri Blu, the fresh air of the Coast in a bottle!
• Via Cesareo 53, Sorrento - +39 081 807 27 82
• Hand-made sandals – Corcione, artisanal shoemaker that manufactures classic coastal shoes using fine materials and high quality leather.
• Corso Italia 28, Sorrento - +39 081 877 0600
• Inlaid wood - Stinga Tarsia, eccellent artisanal inlay, pieces that will be not mere souvenirs but true art for your home.
• Via Luigi de Maio 16, Sorrento - +39 818781130
• Limoncello – purchase the famous liquor and other local specialties directly from the farmer at Il Convento.
• Via Bagnulo 10, Massa Lubrense - +39 081 878 9380
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097