This stunning XVIII century chartreuse, surrounded by a beautiful park, offers 4 en-suite bedrooms. The property offers a great view on the park, the vineyards and the village of Saint Emilion. It is fully air conditioned and is equipped with a lift.
Living area 900m2 on one-hectare park.
It is also composed of a living room, a dining room as well as 2 dedicated rooms for seminars and work meetings for up to 47 persons. (These rooms can be changed into bedrooms or playing room, according the clients' request)
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Jan 1 - Jan 1, 2022||Jan 1 2018 to Jan 1 2022||$95,930 per Week||1 Nights|
|Security Deposit||€10,000 Flat|
|Check-in time:||16:00||Check-out time:||10:00|
Please inquire about fees for seminars or weddings.
Chartreuse de St Emilion is equipped with an array of included amenities and services:
• 2 dedicated rooms for seminars and work meetings for up to 47 persons. (These rooms can be changed into bedrooms or playing room, according the guests' request)
• Housekeeping (daily cleaning, final cleaning)
• Breakfast: Pastries and bread delivered every morning + jams, cheese, eggs, yogurts, ham, cereals, orange juice, coffee, tea.
• Dinner and lunch by a chef (aperitif, 4 courses, wines included). Menus to be chosen at the reservation.
• Linen changed every 2 days
• Butler on site during the day
• One welcome basket per bedroom (fruits, bottle of water, macarons, chocolates)
• Departure gift (3 "grands crus classés" wine bottles per bedroom in a wooden box)
• Toiletries renewed every 2 days (brand: Anne Semonin)
• Local taxes
|Bedroom 1||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 2||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 3||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 4||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bathroom 1||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Tub|
|Bathroom 3||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
|Bathroom 4||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
This luxurious chateau, is located among the vines of world-famous St. Emilion, a UNESCO World Heritage Site located in St. Emilion near Bordeaux.
• Airport and TGV station in Bordeaux at 30mn drive.
• St. Emilion for shops, great restaurants and wines (a 2-minute walk - 500m),
• Bordeaux (30-minute drive),
• Resort town of Arcachon for the best oysters (50-minute drive),
• Dordogne valley and superb châteaux (40 to 60 minutes by car),
• Medieval bastide towns (20 to 50 minutes by car).
Picturesque wine towns, renowned vineyards, great restaurants, superb riverside scenery, cultural events and "fêtes", excellent shopping in Bordeaux.
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097