Named after the Gaelic term for 'a place of harmony,' Villa Rosc is a superbly restored Provencal bastide with six bedrooms, six bathrooms, an infinity heated swimming pool, and a beautiful view of the Luberon region. It is a peaceful estate set in the hills of Gordes.Read More
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Sep 26 - May 30, 2022||Sep 26 2021 to May 30 2022||€10,858 per Week||14 Nights|
|Security Deposit||€5,000 Flat|
|Check-in time:||17:00||Check-out time:||10:00|
Be aware: If more than 11 people come, it violates the contract and €1,000 extra will be charged. Young children should be supervised at all times.
Villa Rosc is equipped with an array of included amenities and services:
• Housekeeping services: 4 hours a day (8am - 12pm), except on Sunday.
• Toiletries upon arrival and each Saturday.
• Welcome basket upon arrival.
• Final cleaning.
• Household, bed linen, and pool towels provided (changed once per week on Saturday).
• Pool and garden maintenance.
• All utilities included except phone consumption (this will be charged apart).
• 3 bicycles at the disposal for guests.
• Petanque court.
• Home cinema with extensive DVD library.
• Passive wine cellar.
• A study/reading room (with phone, fax, and broadband Internet).
• Heated infinity pool (uncovered but fenced): Pool is heated but if there is a cold period (wind, rain) we cannot guarantee 27 °C because it is an infinity swimming pool without cover. No guarantee in low and mid season.
• First class art in all rooms.
• Fans in all the bedrooms and A/C in the 3 top level bedrooms.
Amenities and services available upon request (extra charge):
• The housekeeper, Rabha can buy bread and pastries for the guests each morning except on Sunday (free service but food at extra cost).
• Additional housekeeping services (laundry, cooking, ironing, shopping): €20 per hour during the week, and €25 per hour on Sunday.
• House pre-stocking.
• Cook Rabha (the housekeeper) will be happy to care for the clients as she has cooked for previous clients of Villa Rosc. She charges €20/hour + shopping fees.
• Chef services.
• Baby-sitting services.
Industry Association Recommended Cleaning Practice: Sanitary Protocol
|Suite 1||1 Double||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 2||2 Single||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 3||1 Queen||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 4||1 Queen||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 5||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 6||1 Double||1 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bathroom 1||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 3||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 4||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
|Bathroom 5||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
|Bathroom 6||Toilet, Shower|
6 km from Menerbes.
7 km from Gordes.
11 km from Lacoste.
12 km from Roussillon.
15 km from Bonnieux.
18 km from Isle sur la Sorgue.
10 minute drive from Coustellet (supermarket, shops, pharmacy etc.)
15 minutes from Cavaillon (highway access).
40 minutes from historic Avignon (TGV train station, shopping, restaurants, theatre festival in July).
50 minutes from Marseille International Airport.
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097