In the heart of Luberon, this beautiful bastide Muzyka offers six air conditioned bedrooms and six bathrooms, a large heated swimming pool, great location with all sorts of amenities. Weddings allowed with extra fee.Read More
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Sep 21 - Dec 21, 2021||Sep 21 2021 to Dec 20 2021||€14,072 per Week||4 Nights|
|Dec 21 - Jan 3, 2022||Dec 21 2021 to Jan 3 2022||€18,572 per Week||4 Nights|
|Jan 3 - Jun 19, 2022||Jan 4 2022 to Jun 18 2022||€16,558 per Week||4 Nights|
|Jun 19 - Aug 28, 2022||Jun 19 2022 to Aug 28 2022||€20,758 per Week||7 Nights|
|Aug 28 - Sep 18, 2022||Aug 29 2022 to Sep 18 2022||€16,558 per Week||4 Nights|
|Sep 18 - Dec 18, 2022||Sep 19 2022 to Dec 17 2022||€14,072 per Week||4 Nights|
|Dec 18 - Jan 8, 2023||Dec 18 2022 to Jan 8 2023||€18,572 per Week||4 Nights|
|Security Deposit||€5,000 Flat||Refundable|
|Check-in time:||17:00||Check-out time:||10:00|
Please inquire for more information about rates.
Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
Muzyka is equipped with an array of included amenities and services:
• Housekeeping services: 3 hours per day, 7 days a week.
• Bath and pool towels changed every 3 days; Bed linens changed once per week.
• La Roche-Posay toiletries.
• Welcome basket (fruits, wine, pastries, champagne).
• English speaking meet and greet.
Amenities and services available upon request (extra charge):
• Chef services (by request).
• Babysitting services (by request).
• Additional housekeeping services
Industry Association Recommended Cleaning Practice: Sanitary Protocol
|Suite 1 | Master||1 Queen||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 2||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 3||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 4||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 5||2 Single||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 6||1 Queen||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 7||1 Queen||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bathroom 1 | Master||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 3||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
|Bathroom 4||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 5||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 6||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
|Bathroom 7||Toilet, Shower|
- Oppede (1mile), small shops and restaurant.
- Oppede-Le-Vieux (3miles), is a magnificent little hill-top village. Built high on a rocky outcrop and surrounded by lush vegetation, thick forests and rocks form a striking backdrop. Ruins of the feudal chateau,12th century church. Ancient washing places and Renaissance and medieval houses.
- Gordes : 7 miles (15mn)
- Avignon historic centre and TGV train station are 40 minutes away.
- By the highway, Marseilles International Airport is 50 minutes away and the first beaches too.
Things to do:
Luberon Natural Park, Farmers markets, perched villages, restaurants, bike tours, wine tours, hot air balloon, hiking, antic markets, lavender fields, truffle markets, music festivals.
Jul 30, 2019
Rental Escapes Saved our Summer!
We called upon Rental Escapes at the last minute and they rescued our holiday. We had arrived in France to a villa we had booked with another company only to find that the villa with this other company was not as described. We decided to move to try and find a different villa but we were not very hopeful of finding anything good as it was such late notice and already summer. However, Tania got on the case and managed to find us the most incredible place in Provence that ticked all of oure boxes and more and we were able to move in the same afternoon! We had an amazing time at the villa provided by Rental Escapes - there was nothing we could fault and we wouldnt hesitate to use them again. This review probably sounds too glowing to be true, but Tania and the team at Rental Escapes genuinely saved our precious summer holidays with our young children and friends and we cant thank you all enough.
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097