Boasting beautiful panoramic views of the village of Gordes, Belle de Gordes is a renovated Provencal farmhouse located in the Luberon region of France. Using only natural and healthy materials (hollow brick, lime and Gordes stone) with a modern, spacious, and comfortable interior inspired by the traditional nature of Luberon, the villa offers three bedrooms with three en-suite bathrooms, and a heated swimming pool.Read More
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Oct 16 - May 1, 2022||Oct 16 2021 to May 1 2022||€6,228 per Week||7 Nights|
|Security Deposit||€2,000 Flat|
|Check-in time:||17:00||Check-out time:||10:00|
Pets allowed by request.
No children under the age of 12.
Fourth bedroom can be used by request.
Belle De Gordes is designed to offer guests the utmost comfort and luxury during their stay. With that in mind, this villa is equipped with an array of amenities and services that include:
• Housekeeping services: 3 hours/2 days per week, bed linen and towels changed on Saturday
• Final cleaning
• Meet and greet (French speaking)
• Toiletries in each bathroom: soap and shower gel
• A welcome bottle of wine upon arrival
• Basic supplies such as: coffee, tea, sugar, olive oil, etc
• Heated swimming pool with BIO UV Filtration. Open from May to October
• Alarm system, safe, and automatic gate
• Kitchen amenities include: Nespresso machine, Lacanche piano cooker, food processor, juicer
Amenities and services available upon request (extra charge):
• Additional housekeeping services: €20/hour
• Personal laundry
• Chef services
Industry Association Recommended Cleaning Practice: Sanitary Protocol
|Suite 1||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 2 | Master||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 3 | Master||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 4||1 Pullout||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bathroom 1||Toilet, Tub||Main House.|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Tub, Shower||Main House.|
|Bathroom 3||Toilet, Shower||Main House.|
|Bathroom 4||Toilet, Shower||Studio.|
1.5 km from Gordes (shops, restaurants, supermarkets).
55 km from Avignon (TGV station, shopping, restaurants, cafes, museums, Palais des Papes, theatre festival in July).
76 km from Marseille International Airport.
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097