Bastide Vallat offers generous space shared on three levels with a lift and underfloor cooling system, seven luxurious bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, and a large heated swimming pool. This property offers total modern comfort at the foot of the Luberon National Park filled with natural beauties and cultural heritage that has been protected for the past three decades. Facing the park, this home is a true paradise for guests wishing to unwind in a peaceful environment and nature, dense in history, delightful food and/or lively holidays!Read More
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Apr 24 - Jul 3, 2021||Apr 25 2021 to Jul 2 2021||€22,660 per Week||7 Nights|
|Jul 3 - Aug 28, 2021||Jul 3 2021 to Aug 28 2021||€28,708 per Week||7 Nights|
|Aug 28 - Sep 25, 2021||Aug 29 2021 to Sep 24 2021||€22,660 per Week||7 Nights|
|Sep 25 - Oct 30, 2021||Sep 25 2021 to Oct 30 2021||€20,644 per Week||3 Nights|
|Oct 30 - Dec 18, 2021||Oct 31 2021 to Dec 17 2021||€16,109 per Week||3 Nights|
|Dec 18 - Jan 8, 2022||Dec 18 2021 to Jan 8 2022||€22,660 per Week||7 Nights|
|Jan 8 - Mar 26, 2022||Jan 9 2022 to Mar 26 2022||€16,109 per Week||3 Nights|
|Security Deposit||€5,000 Flat|
|Check-in time:||17:00||Check-out time:||10:00|
No weddings or receptions allowed.
Pets allowed only by request.
The caretakers live on-site in an apartment attached to the northern corner of the Bastide.
Bastide Vallat is equipped with an array of included amenities and services:
• Wellness room with a hammam (steam bath), Jacuzzi, and a large shower.
• TV room/ game room with an internet corner (2 computers available and a printer).
• Active wine cellar.
• Pool house includes couches, a Weber gas BBQ, cloakroom, and shower.
• Chlorinated heated swimming pool (fresh water filtered through four times per day). • Heated and open from May until the end of September.
• Electric gate entrance.
• Petanque court.
• Bicycles can be delivered in advance on request.
• 2 cots are available.
• Housekeeping services: 5 hours per day, 6 days per week.
• Luxury bed linen made in Austria, bathrobe and pool towels are provided.
• Final cleaning.
• Bed linens, pool/bath towels changed twice per week on Wednesday and Saturday.
• Access to tennis court and Spa (10 minute drive) at the 5 star hotel - La Coquillade.
• Caretaker on-site.
• When the guests arrive, a buffet lunch is provided with bread, cheese, ham, salad etc a bowl of fruit and a desert. There is also a Nespresso coffee machine with capsules.
Amenities and services available upon request (extra charge):
• Chef services.
• Wine from the active wine cellar.
Industry Association Recommended Cleaning Practice: Sanitary Protocol
|Suite 1||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 2||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 3||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 4||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 5||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 6||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 7||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bathroom 1||Toilet, Tub|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
|Bathroom 3||Toilet, Tub|
|Bathroom 4||Toilet, Tub|
|Bathroom 5||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
|Bathroom 6||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
|Bathroom 7||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
5 minutes from Menerbes.
10 minutes from Coustellet (shops, supermarkets, weekly farmers market).
30 minutes from historic Avignon (TGV station, local airport, shopping, restaurants, theatre festival in July).
45 minutes from Marseille International Airport.
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097