Located in the heart of the Luberon region of France, this charming stone bastide is perfect for a quiet stay in the countryside, away from traffic and noise, and within short distance from the small, picturesque, and traditional village of Rustrel. Situated on 17 acres of land, the completely restored Bastide de Rustrel boasts nine double bedrooms, nine bathrooms, a heated swimming pool, and a fabulous view of the Ochre cliffs.Read More
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Oct 1 - May 1, 2022||Oct 1 2021 to Apr 30 2022||€21,145 per Week||3 Nights|
|May 1 - Jul 2, 2022||May 1 2022 to Jul 1 2022||€24,002 per Week||5 Nights|
|Jul 2 - Aug 31, 2022||Jul 2 2022 to Aug 31 2022||€28,289 per Week||7 Nights|
|Aug 31 - Oct 1, 2022||Sep 1 2022 to Oct 1 2022||€24,002 per Week||5 Nights|
|Oct 1 - May 1, 2023||Oct 2 2022 to May 1 2023||€21,145 per Week||3 Nights|
|Security Deposit||€5,000 Flat|
|Check-in time:||17:00||Check-out time:||10:00|
• No smoking.
• No pets allowed.
• The number of occupants cannot exceed 18 persons (2 persons per room). In addition, a maximum of 2 children under the age of 2 are accepted. Beyond 24 months old, children are considered as persons.
• Swimming pool: heated from May 15th to September 15th (heating at extra cost for other periods between €350 - €700 per week).
• No additional beds.
• No large events like a reception, a wedding or a professional event are allowed.
• During the low and mid season, a minimum of 5 night rental is accepted with an arrival on Saturday 4pm, or on Sunday, or on Monday, with a departure on Saturday before 10am.
Bastide de Rustrel is equipped with an array of included amenities and services:
• Fully equipped gourmet kitchen including Nespresso machine, Westahl cooker, 2 SMEG fridges, juicer.
• Salon area includes Apple TV connection, SONOS music system, and satellite TV.
• Pool area includes a pool house (fully equipped kitchen, bathroom with toilet and shower), sun chairs, sun beds, parasols, Ping Pong table, swing, and an IPod docking station for music.
• Ground floor has a cooling and heating floor system.
• Heated swimming pool has an electric cover and chlorine filtration system.
• 17 acres of lavender fields and pine trees.
• Fenced area with automatic gate and video at entrance.
• Baby equipment available.
• Welcome basket with regional products and wine.
• Basic grocery items.
• Utilities except laundry.
• Housekeeping services (7 days a week)
• Daily maintenance of swimming pool and garden.
• Caretakers on site.
• Cook service.
• Continental breakfast prepared every morning (with morning bakery shopping) 7 days a week. Food at extra costs. From 8.30am - 11am set inside in the dining room or outside.
• Lunch and dinner prepared 6/7 days (day off to be planned with the client). Food at extra costs.Table set up, clearing the table. Lunch is served at 12.30 - 13.00pm. Dinner 7.30pm - 8.00pm
Amenities and services available upon request (extra charge):
• APA for chef service at arrival: €1500 euros cash (mandatory). Then, if the amount of groceries exceeds or it is inferior to the advanced amount, the client will have to pay for the difference or be reimbursed by the chef the day of his departure.
• Pool heating during low season (September 15th to May 15th, between €350 - €700 per week).
• Morning bakeries and any food pre-arrival purchase.
• Additional housekeeping services: €15/hour.
• Personal laundry: €25/hour.
• First grocery list at the arrival : €80 + tickets.
• Any grocery shopping during the stay - €50 per shopping.
• Baby-sitting services: €25/hour
• Bike rental and delivery.
Industry Association Recommended Cleaning Practice: Sanitary Protocol
|Suite 1||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 2||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 3||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 4||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 5||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 6||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 7||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 8||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 9||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bathroom 1||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
|Bathroom 3||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 4||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 5||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 6||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 7||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 8||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 9||Toilet, Shower|
3 km (5mn drive) from the small village of Rustrel and its famous bakeries, small shops, and restaurants.
8 km (10mn drive) from the Roman town of Apt, capital of the Luberon Natural Regional Park; a lovely little town that offers all shops, supermarkets and a famous street market on Saturdays, pottery and faience tradition.
24 km (30mn drive) from Gordes.
60 km (1hour drive) from Avignon (airport, TGV and Eurostar train station).
65 km (1h15 drive) from Aix-en-Provence.
90 km (1h20mn drive) from Marseille Airport.
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097