These Beachfront 3 Bedroom Villas masterfully crafted villas dissolve all boundaries between home and nature. The pristine Mar de Tumbo Beach is only steps from the villa's doors, offering an up-close view of the blue Caribbean Sea. After soaking up the sun, villa guests can relax in their own private plunge pool on their personal terrace. With solitude and luxury, the villas indulge visitors with three-bedrooms, three en suite bathrooms, a fully equipped kitchen, large dining area, indoor living room, and a covered beachside terrace.Read More
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|High||Jan 2 2023 to Jan 31 2023||$2,289 per Night||2 Nights|
|Mid||Feb 1 2023 to Apr 17 2023||$2,349 per Night||2 Nights|
|Mid||Apr 18 2023 to Aug 31 2023||$1,449 per Night||2 Nights|
|Low||Sep 1 2023 to Oct 31 2023||$1,389 per Night||2 Nights|
|Mid||Nov 1 2023 to Dec 15 2023||$1,449 per Night||2 Nights|
|Check-in time:||16:00||Check-out time:||10:00|
• Rates are based on six guests. Two additional cribs (no cost) or one rollaway bed ($75 per night, paid at the resort) can be arranged for up to two additional guests.
|Bedroom 1||1 King||2 Guests|
|Bedroom 2||1 King||2 Guests|
|Bedroom 3||1 King||2 Guests|
|Bathroom 1||Toilet, Shower||En-suite.|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Tub, Shower||En-suite.|
|Bathroom 3||Toilet, Shower||En-suite.|
Alaia Belize, Ambergris Caye
Welcome to Alaia Belize, where Caribbean living meets luxury.
The first Marriott property in the country, Alaia Belize is where luxury upscale amenities meet a laidback locally-inspired Caribbean living. Guests have exclusive access to a boutique, wine club, full-service spa, three restaurants, four bars, and three pools, including Belize's first-ever suspended rooftop pool and lounge with 360-degree views. From the modern Vista Studios and Suites in the heart of the resort to the secluded and family-style Reef House Suites, to the spacious three-bedroom Beachfront Villas featuring their own private plunge pools, Alaia Belize has something for everyone.
Located in historic San Pedro, Alaia offers guests easy access to the surrounding town via golf cart, inviting them to immerse themselves in the local culture and experience that iconic Caribbean charm. Alaia Belize sits on 1,000 feet of Mar de Tumbo Beach, a pristine ribbon of Caribbean shoreline. Just 600 yards from the Belize Barrier Reef Reserve - the second largest reef system in the world - Alaia also offers stunning views of the Caribbean Sea throughout the property, not to mention an inviting opportunity to explore the reef with the help of an on-site scuba dive, snorkel, and excursions shop with departures straight from the Alaia dock.
Dining Options at Alaia Belize
• International cuisine infused with a relaxed coastal vibe. The Sea Salt focuses on elevating the guests' international culinary experience while incorporating locally influenced flavours and fresh catches of the day. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Dress code is smart casual. Reservations are recommended.
• Inspired by beach-theme seafood and casual Island dining. Enjoy the sun and freshly prepared menu at The Deck in a sociable, relaxed, indoor and outdoor environment overlooking the Caribbean Sea. Pull up a chair near the pizza oven, right on the beach. Daily and weekly specials. Open for lunch and dinner. Dress code is casual. Reservations are recommended.
• Located adjacent to The Deck and Reef House Suites is the Beach Bar, this is the place for live music and a true 'toes-in-the-sand' barefoot beach experience with beach cocktails and warm ocean breezes.
• The Piano Bar serves craft cocktails and unique selection of sushi and tapas to tantalize the palate along with live entertainment to soothe the soul.
• Featuring a full-service swim-up bar, the Resort Pool Bar offers creative cocktails and food service to guests enjoying the pool or taking advantage of our cabanas.
• Visit the Alaia Resort Café in the morning hours to enjoy small pastries, cappuccinos and juices. In the evening the café transforms to a craft cocktail bar with live entertainment.
Activities and Excursions at Alaia Belize
Alaia is a place to revel in experiences that stimulate your senses and warm your heart. With that in mind, the K'in Spa & wellness Center offerings create the ideal space and conditions for the deep relaxation that leads to revitalization of body, mind, and spirit. The Wellness Center also includes a state of the art exercise facility and treatment rooms for both singles and couples.
To offer guests a world-class diving experience, Alaia Belize partners with Belize Pro Dive Center, an authorized 5-star PADI dive facility. Whether planning activities for the entire family, snorkeling, diving or even learning to dive for the first time, the center's staff of certified PADI SCUBA instructors and dive masters ensures a safe, enjoyable, and relaxing experience. The dive center can also arrange for fishing charters ($, day and night), sunset cruises ($), motorized water sports ($), parasailing ($), island hopping cruises ($) and more.
The world’s largest natural formation of its kind, and known as a bucket list dive, the Great Blue Hole is a giant submarine sinkhole made famous by marine conservationist Jacques Cousteau in 1970, who listed it as one of the top 5 places to dive in the world. Options for exploring it include diving ($), snorkeling ($), and flying ($).
Lamanai (from Lama'anayin, 'submerged crocodile' in Yucatec Maya) is a Mesoamerican archaeological site, and was once a major city of the Maya civilization, located in the north of Belize, in Orange Walk District. The site's name is pre-Columbian, recorded by early Spanish missionaries, and documented over a millennium earlier in Maya inscriptions as Lam'an'ain.
The Belize Barrier Reef Reserve is a paradise for scuba divers and snorkelers comprising approximately 450 sand and mangrove cayes, over 100 hard and soft coral species, 500 species of fish, and hundreds of invertebrate species. Charles Darwin described it as 'the most remarkable reef in the West Indies' in 1842.
Belize once was home to more than two million Mayas. Today, one of the most exciting ways to appreciate their ancient culture is to hike the remains of the temples and city-states that are scattered across the country.
One of our villa experts will contact you to help you plan your unique villa experience.
Contact us at 1-800-208-5097
9:00 a.m. - 8:30 p.m. EST Mon - Fri