Each of the 10 Beachfront Pool Suites offers stunning beach and ocean views, a luminous interior surrounded by windows on three sides, contemporary Caribbean décor with high ceilings, a king bed facing the ocean, a sofa and seating area, a large wrap-around veranda with seating, custom-designed furniture, modern bathroom with double sinks, recessed flat screen TV with international channels, electronic remote controls, Nespresso coffee machine and electric tea kettle, stocked mini-fridge, wet bar, a laptop-size mini safe, modern bathroom with double sinks, double rain shower heads, hair dryer, iron/ironing board, outdoor shower and a private plunge pool facing the beach. The surrounding landscaping features native species of plants and cactus. Size 1600 ft2 or 148 m2. Max. 2 adults and 2 children up to 10 years old.Read More
Book your stay at Ambergris Cay in a villa with Rental Escapes and receive 10% off your nightly rate.
Blackout Dates: Dec 20, 2023 - Jan 3, 2024 Contact a Villa Specialist for more information.
Offer valid from 2023-09-12 to 2024-02-29
For travel between 2023-09-12 and 2024-02-29
|Jan 5 2024 to Apr 14 2024
|$3,085 per Night
|Apr 15 2024 to Jul 31 2024
|$2,800 per Night
|Aug 1 2024 to Oct 31 2024
|$2,640 per Night
|Nov 1 2024 to Dec 19 2024
|$2,800 per Night
|Christmas | New Year's
|Dec 20 2024 to Jan 3 2025
|$4,070 per Night
|Jan 4 2025 to Apr 14 2025
|$3,085 per Night
Rates are based on double occupancy.
Each of the Beachfront Pool Suites is equipped with an array of included amenities and services:
• Personal service by the villa staff including a Chef, butler and daily housekeeping (nightly turndown service)
• Roundtrip private air transfers from Provo. Intl. Airport (PLS)
• Gourmet à la carte dining and casual cuisine options at any of the Cay's restaurants
• Unlimited domestic and premium beverages at any of the Cay's bars
• Premium spirits, house wines, beer and soft drinks
• In-room fridge stocked with water, soft drinks and beer
• Wi-Fi access in suites and public areas
• Non-motorized water sports including snorkelling, kayaks, standup paddleboards (SUPs) and Hobie Cats
• Day trip to Hangover Tiki Bar at Little Ambergris Cay
• Explorer’s Hut arts & crafts room for kids ages 4-12
• Island amenities including swimming pool, tennis courts, pickleball court, fitness center and electric bicycles
• Bone fishing lesson from the shoreline
• Guided nature walks, bike tours, kayak and stand-up paddleboard excursions
Amenities and services available upon request (extra cost):
• Additional staff available at this villa includes a babysitter, yoga instructor
• Spa services
• In-room and private dining
• Motorized water excursions including fishing, boat trips, whale watching, sea bob
• Reserve wine list, deluxe brand spirits
• Special groceries or dietary items (e.g. Kosher, Halal or any item requested not part of island's all-inclusive offering)
Ambergris Cay, Turks & Caicos
Experience your own private island escape on Ambergris Cay, Turks and Caicos. Just a short 20 min. flight on a private air transfer from Providenciales Int’l Airport (PLS), Ambergris Cay is a secret pearl on the beautiful necklace of islands that is Turks and Caicos. Reserved exclusively for a select few, Ambergris Cay entices with a serene natural beauty, from the endless turquoise blue waters of the
Caicos Banks to starry nights with stunning views of the constellations unobstructed by the glare of civilization. Whether you seek a discreet peaceful retreat to unwind and disconnect or prefer to stay active with watersports, bone fishing or nature walks, our attentive team will pamper you with bespoke service, all-inclusive gourmet meals and premium beverages, a daily complimentary spa treatment, catered lunch on a nearby deserted island and more to ensure an unforgettable private island experience. Ambergris Cay has been a private island since its purchase in 1811 and saw little development until the late 20 th century when modern infrastructure was put into place, catering to an upscale clientele looking for privacy and rustic Caribbean charm. The island has the largest private runway in the Caribbean at 5,700 ft. in length, which allows resident homeowners and guests to fly in with private planes and clear customs and immigration directly on the Cay. Reverse osmosis water purification and independent electrical generation systems allow the island to live “off the grid” yet guests can stay connected with phone and cell phone service as well as high-speed internet access. The island is committed to sustainable development and the preservation of a natural Caribbean environment.
The Elevate Spa offers two private air-conditioned spa cabanas facing the ocean for an intimate and private spa experience. All-inclusive guests are offered a daily complimentary 30-minute treatment. Additional services are also available for a fee.
Calico Calico is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner serving Caribbean and international cuisine, gourmet à la carte fine dining and theme nights with seasonal specials such as seafood paella and grilled lobster in season. Snacks and treats are available 24 hours between meals at the snack station. Calico is a short walk along the waterfront boardwalk from the 1-Bedroom Beach Front Suites located on nearby Monck Beach.
Club House The Club House serves up a menu of grilled light fare, burgers, paninis, salads and fun food for all ages. The Club House is located about 5 minutes away from Monck Beach and the Calico Jack Pavilion by golf cart and offers a beach club with beach chairs and umbrellas, kayaks and stand-up paddleboards, and an activity center with pool and ping-pong tables, video games and board games.
Complimentary En-Suite Dining 24-hour room service is provided to all guests in the 1 Bedroom Beach Front Suites.
Calico Bar Featuring some of the best sunsets on the island.
Club House Bar Serving daytime drinks and tropical libations.
One of our villa experts will contact you to help you plan your unique villa experience.
Contact us at 1-800-208-5097
9:00 a.m. - 8:30 p.m. EST Mon - Fri