The morning sun has turned the sea and the dew on the palm trees to silver. The non-stop trade winds waft through the rooms of the villa and the aroma of fresh baked bread works its way from the kitchen to my bedroom window.
Designated a protected coconut plantation, the three acre grounds are dotted with 200 healthy coconut palms. Beds are piled high with plump pillows and duvets. Euro-chic bathrooms are immaculate. The outdoor Jacuzzi is bubbling and the long pool will be heated before May. The soft beach, private tennis court, and high definition televisions keep everyone entertained. The live reef 30 feet off shore is great to explore. And naps in the hammock are always an option.
A remarkable architectural feature of Seven Seas enhance the Great Room and Dining Room. Pocket doors on triple tracks disappear completely into side walls, opening these rooms seamlessly to the vast ocean view and air. Textures of original cut stone, creamy Travertine marble and Jatoba Brazilian Cherry form a handsome backdrop for the chic new furnishings. Custom lighting systems and original art top off the clean crisp interiors.
Dining at Seven Seas is memorable. The inside dining room features a rare tree trunk table for ten, a single thick slice from a local Tamarind tree. (This table is one of the most photographed features of Seven Seas). Low poolside tables are great for kids' dinners, cooked to order and served prior to parents' dinners. Adult candlelight dinners are served in the piece de resistance, the new 400 square foot beachfront pavilion under thatched roof, made magic by long cushioned banquettes, quadraphonic sound and the lights of town sparkling across the bay.
Tennis is right here on site (racquets and balls provided) and our excellent pro, Neal, is nearby to hit or give lessons for various rates. He is especially wonderful at teaching children.
If you have left your dogs behind while you take a vacation, be advised that Seven Seas is home to our two beloved dogs. They are totally friendly and will romp with you in the yard and run with you on the beach.
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Jan 3 - Apr 23, 2022 (4 Bedrooms)||Jan 3 2022 to Apr 23 2022||$9,401 per Week||7 Nights|
|Apr 24 - Nov 18, 2022 (4 Bedrooms)||Apr 24 2022 to Nov 18 2022||$7,497 per Week||5 Nights|
|Nov 19 - Nov 26, 2022 (4 Bedrooms)||Nov 19 2022 to Nov 26 2022||$9,500 per Week||7 Nights|
|Nov 27 - Dec 14, 2022 (4 Bedrooms)||Nov 27 2022 to Dec 14 2022||$7,500 per Week||5 Nights|
|Dec 15 - Dec 18, 2022 (4 Bedrooms)||Dec 15 2022 to Dec 18 2022||$9,401 per Week||7 Nights|
|Dec 19 - Dec 26, 2022 (4 Bedrooms)||Dec 19 2022 to Dec 26 2022||$11,700 per Week||7 Nights|
|Dec 27 - Jan 2, 2023 (4 Bedrooms)||Dec 27 2022 to Jan 2 2023||$12,700 per Week||7 Nights|
|Damage WaiverNon-refundable||$99 Flat|
|Check-in time:||15:00||Check-out time:||12:00|
• The rates for this property are dynamic and are constantly changing. The price listed above is only a starting rate and does not necessarily reflect the price for your travel dates. Please contact a reservations agent for exact pricing details.
• 7 night minimum stay required. Weddings must be arranged with a wedding planner. Maximum guests: 35-40
• Rate is based on 8 guests in 4 bedrooms. 3 more children are welcome for a small additional fee (US$250 per child per week). One pack n play is complimentary.
• Extra Guest Fee: $35 per night for each additional guest ($250 per week)
• A 7-night, full-house rate is required for all holiday weeks which include Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s Eve.
Seven Seas on the Beach is equipped with an array of included amenities and services:
• Personal service by the villa staff including a cook, housekeeper, laundress, gardener, night watchman - please note, no butler is among the Seven Seas staff because the staff ladies are responsible for serving drinks and meals - the quality of service will be excellent
• Spike ball, bocce ball, golf putting cups and clubs, Frisbees, volleyball, table tennis, and shuffleboard
Amenities and services available upon request (extra cost):
• Cost of food and beverages
• Villa pre-stocking/grocery delivery
• Spa services
Industry Association Recommended Cleaning Practice: SafeHome
|Bedroom 1 | Master||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 2 | Master||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 3||2 Single
|2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 4||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bathroom 1 | Master||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 3||Toilet, Tub/Shower Combo|
|Bathroom 4||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 5 | Half||Toilet|
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
90 minutes to Sangster International Airport (MBJ).
15 minutes to Ocho Rios.
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097