Guests staying within Puntacana Resort & Club will have access to all resort amenities and facilities. Resort amenities and facilities include two golf courses ($), two beach clubs ($), Six Senses Spa ($), restaurants ($), bars ($), fitness centre ($) and tennis centre ($).
Welcome to Tortuga B14.
This beautiful four-bedroom villa with swimming pool and garden is a great choice if you’re dreaming of a Caribbean vacation where you'll have your own private oasis.
Tortuga B14 provides the perfect setting as your Caribbean hideaway where elegance, conform, service and relaxation are your top priorities.
The villa is located inside the private Puntacana Resort & Club, home to the rich and famous like Julio Iglesias, Mikhail Barysnikow and the late Oscar de la Renta. This is the most exclusive resort in Punta Cana, located just a few minutes from Punta Cana International Airport.
As soon as you arrive to Tortuga B14, all of the stress from your daily life will evaporate and you’ll instantly switch to 'vacation mode'! The villa welcomes you with it’s elegant front yard and manicured lawn.
Inside Tortuga B14, you'll find that everything is elegant, light and airy and spacious. The colors throughout the villa are mostly white, soft, earth tones and you feel like you are in a true beach getaway.
Downstairs you’ll find the spacious combined living dining area. The sitting area has a soft and comfortable couch and chairs.
The dining area features a table with seating for eight-people. The kitchen is located just off the dining area - a nice, open space where you can cook with your family and friends or you can sit at the dining table or bar counter and have a glass of wine while your housekeeper/cook prepares your meal(s) for you.
Your can be enjoyed inside the villa or al fresco on the terrace outside overlooking the swimming pool, garden and golf course.
In the evening, the terrace is a nice place to enjoy snacks and cocktails before or after dinner and maybe a good cigar.
The garden is your ideal playground! It’s a place where your kids can run around without a care in the world (just watch them by the pool!). It’s a place where you can have an amazing pool & garden party with your friends.
One of the master bedrooms is located downstairs and has a King size bed and private bathroom and direct access to the terrace.
As you come up the stairs to the first floor, you will find a small living room with a sofa, TV and also an office desk to so you have a place to get some work done.
Upstairs you’ll also find three bedrooms. The master with a king bed and private bathroom and direct access to the upstairs balcony, featuring beautiful views of the garden, pool and golf course. The second room has a two queen beds, private bathroom and access to the balcony. The third bedroom has a queen bed and private bathroom.
Upstairs you can also enjoy a quiet moment and relax on the big balcony, overlooking the garden, pool and golf course. Two of the bedrooms have a direct walkout access to the balcony as well as the living room.
We hope you will like and enjoy Tortuga B14 as much as we do and we look forward to welcoming you soon to this small piece of paradise
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Low||May 1 2021 to Oct 31 2021||$900 per Night||3 Nights|
|High||Nov 1 2021 to Dec 16 2021||$1,150 per Night||3 Nights|
|Christmas | New Year's||Dec 17 2021 to Jan 8 2022||$2,500 per Night||7 Nights|
|High||Jan 9 2022 to Apr 30 2022||$1,150 per Night||3 Nights|
|Low||May 1 2022 to Oct 31 2022||$900 per Night||3 Nights|
|High||Nov 1 2022 to Dec 16 2022||$1,150 per Night||3 Nights|
|Christmas | New Year's||Dec 17 2022 to Jan 7 2023||$2,500 per Night||7 Nights|
|High||Jan 8 2023 to Apr 30 2023||$1,150 per Night||3 Nights|
|Low||May 1 2023 to Oct 31 2023||$900 per Night||3 Nights|
|Check-in time:||16:00||Check-out time:||11:00|
• Maximum occupancy: 8 guests
Tortuga B14 is equipped with an array of included amenities and services:
• Personal service by the villa staff including a housekeeper
Amenities and services available upon request (extra cost):
• Airport transfer (from Santo Domingo, La Romana or Punta Cana Airport)
• Golf cart for transportation within the resort
• Grocery list
• All-inclusive meal plan and house bar
Industry Association Recommended Cleaning Practice: SafeStay
|Bedroom 1 | Master||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 2 | Master||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 3||2 Queen||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 4||1 Queen||2 Guests|
|Bathroom 1 | Master||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 2 | Master||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 3||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 4||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 5 | Half||Toilet|
Punta Cana Resort & Club, Dominican Republic
Puntacana Resort & Club is a resort and residential community located in Punta Cana, La Altagracia Province, Dominican Republic; established in 1969 by businessman and hotelier Frank Rainieri and Theodore Kheel, a New York labor lawyer. The area now encompasses over 15,000 acres and includes Tortuga Bay hotel, The Westin Puntacana, a Six Senses Spa, an ecological reserve, five residential communities, restaurants, a full-service marina, two golf courses and the Punta Cana International Airport.
Dining Options at Puntacana Resort & Club
• Enjoy AAA Three Diamond Award-winning La Yola, serving the freshest Mediterranean cuisine and seafood in an elegant setting. Open for lunch from 12 PM to 3 PM and dinner from 7 PM to 10:30 PM.
• For a truly special dining experience, visit the AAA Four Diamond Award-winning Bamboo, tucked away at the exclusive Tortuga Bay. The unique menu blends locally sourced food with Mediterranean influences for a variety of innovative fusion dishes in a cozy, graceful setting designed by Oscar de la Renta. Vegetables served at Bamboo are grown in their own organic gardens. Open for breakfast from 6:30 AM to 11 AM, lunch from 12 PM to 5:45 PM and dinner from 7 PM to 11 PM.
• Playa Blanca is located beachside on the Caribbean sea. This tropical restaurant and bar serves fresh local seafood, grilled meats, and cocktails for lunch and dinner daily. Live music by local musicians featured weekly. Open for lunch from 12 PM to 2 PM and dinner from 7 PM to 10:30 PM. The bar is open from 12 PM to 10:30 PM.
• Ananí offers contemporary breakfast, lunch and dinner. Breakfast is served from 6:30 AM to 11 AM, lunch and dinner is served from 12 PM to 10:30 PM.
• This casual American-style grill commands breathtaking views of La Cana Golf Course and the sparkling Caribbean Sea. A perfect bookend to a round of golf, El Grill is conveniently located at La Cana Golf & Beach Club. El Grill is the ideal destination for steak lovers. Open daily from 11:30 AM to 5 PM.
Bars at Puntacana Resort & Club
• Located right next to the Bamboo restaurant at Tortuga Bay, Bamboo Bar is the perfect place to match one of our famous Dominican rums with a fine Dominican cigar. Bamboo also serves a wide variety of coffees and teas from around the world. Open from 10 AM to 12 PM.
• Perched over the Caribbean Sea, La Yola serves dinner and drinks right on the water. As well as excellent food, La Yola stands out for one of its truly unique features - a glass viewing portal providing glimpses of the vibrant sea life below. Open at lunch from 12 PM to 4 PM and dinner at 5 PM to 7 PM. Stop by for Happy Hour between 5 PM and 7 PM. La Yola is located in the Puntacana Marina.
• Playa Blanca Bar is located beachside on the Caribbean Sea. This tropical restaurant and bar serves fresh local seafood, grilled meats, and cocktails for lunch and dinner daily. Live music by local musicians featured weekly. The bar is open from 12 PM to 10:30 PM.
• Located right in the beautiful La Cana Golf & Beach Club, Los Platanos is the perfect place to unwind after a round of eighteen. Featuring premium Dominican rums and the freshest local cigars, Los Platanos provides a true taste of the Dominican Republic in an elegant and relaxing setting. The bar is open daily between 7 AM and 8 PM.
• Tortuga Bay Lounge, located poolside next to Bamboo restaurant, indulges guests with an intimate atmosphere and a variety of Dominican delights including hand rolled cigars, locally sourced appetizers and fine sipping rums. Open daily from 5 PM to 7 PM. Stop by for Happy Hour between 5 PM and 7 PM.
Golf Courses at Puntacana Resort & Club
Designed by Tom Fazio and opened in 2010, Corales Golf Course is an exclusive and dramatic 18-hole course with six Caribbean Oceanside holes. Designed along the natural cliffs, bays, ocean coves and the inland lakes and coralina quarries, Corales Golf Course rates among the World’s finest golf experiences.
La Cana Golf Course is a 27 holes golf course consisting of three nines; Tortuga, Hacienda and Arrecife. This Punta Cana golf course features 14 holes with ocean views of the crystal blue Caribbean Sea.
Beaches at Puntacana Resort & Club
Playa Blanca is located beachside on the Caribbean sea. Next to the homonym restaurant and bar which serves fresh local seafood, grilled meats, and cocktails for lunch and dinner daily. Once you get to the beach you can pick some deck chairs for free to lay back and enjoy the pristine water, the permanent gentle breeze and the palms dancing on the wind.
After a challenging round, you can retire to the 19th Hole Terrace, part of the gorgeous La Cana Golf & Beach Club designed by Oscar de la Renta. Grab a drink, and watch other foursomes battle the 18th hole along the picturesque, turquoise backdrop of the Caribbean Sea. Then retire to the high-ceilinged, comfortable clubhouse for a game of backgammon or hit the showers in our elegant locker rooms.
Activities at Puntacana Resort & Club
With 14 ball boys to chase tennis balls, seven ball boy players for match playing and three professional assistants ready for private, semi-private, camps, groups, singles and doubles strategy lessons and social tournaments for players of any level and age. Oscar de la Renta Tennis Center has several clay tennis courts, among the best in the Caribbean surrounded by authentic tropical vegetation.
Come visit the PUNTACANA Village to sample an assortment of exceptional shops, restaurants, Nacional SuperMarket and art galleries, Medical and Professional services, and Four Points By Sheraton PUNTACANA Village. Bring the kids to the playground and enjoy an ice cream as you relax among the Caribbean architecture. Or stay out and experience the spirited nightlife at Punta Cava, the village bar.
Puntacana Resort & Club is proud to be the only location within the Americas to feature the world renowned Six Senses Spa, located in La Cana Golf & Beach Club. Six Senses Spa and Wellness Center. With indoor, individual or couples accommodations, the La Cana Golf & Beach Club spa features an array of treatment rooms. All are serene, peaceful settings in which you can enjoy the rejuvenating therapies of our international team. Whether you are undergoing a facial treatment or embarking on a Sensory Spa Journey, the La Cana Golf & Beach Club spa offers total tranquility for your heavenly Six Senses experience.
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097