Set along the picturesque Caribbean Sea is La Cana Beach Club. Guests have access to all Club facilities including the swimming pool, lounge chairs, showers, tables and chairs, restaurant ($) and bar ($).
Guests staying within Puntacana Resort & Club will have access to all resort amenities and facilities. Resort amenities and facilities include two golf courses ($), two beach clubs ($), Six Senses Spa ($), restaurants ($), bars ($), fitness centre ($) and tennis centre ($).
La Palapa is a spectacular 8,000-square-foot villa built over two levels and with a big, private backyard and lawn. This is probably one of the most interesting villas that you’ll find in Punta Cana – the contemporary design combines European elegance with Caribbean vibes.
The villa has five-beautiful and comfortable bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms.
The entrance to the villa is very clean and minimalist, but as soon as you enter the wooden, swinging front door, you'll instantly get a warm and tropical welcome.
At the heart of Tropical Zen Escape you'll find the lush, beautiful garden with palm trees and white stone pathways that gives this villa a truly Zen atmosphere. The villa has an open design from the front entrance all the way through the spacious terrace, pool area and garden.
The terrace and garden area offer an incredible space for lounging, dining, relaxing and entertaining. Tucked neatly on one side of the villa you'll find an outdoor basketball court (one hoop). The backyard offers a great green oasis with trees and palm trees. This is a very flexible and comfortable space that invites you to spend most of your time at Tropical Zen Escape.
The villa is air-conditioned but also offers you plenty of outdoor space if you prefer the feel of the warm, Caribbean air. Spend your days swimming in the pool, lounging on the deck or playing in the tropical garden. Enjoy a delicious lunch served on the terrace and take a nap poolside and let the Caribbean breeze carry you away.
There's plenty of space outdoors for you to enjoy!
Tropical Zen Escape has two bedrooms located downstairs. The first bedroom has a queen bed, air conditioning, ceiling fan, closet, en-suite bathroom with shower and a private 'courtyard' terrace with a garden. The second bedroom has four single/twin beds, air conditioning, ceiling fan, closet, desk and en-suite bathroom with shower.
From the bedrooms, you'll walk through the garden, which is in the middle of the villa, to get to the casual living room. This space has big windows, it's air-conditioned and has a nice sofa sitting area, TV, assortment of books and ceiling fan.
The kitchen connects to the indoor dining room with dining table that seats 10 to 12 people comfortably. But maybe you prefer to dine more casually on the outdoor terrace by the pool where you have another dining table and also a comfortable sofa lounge area.
Upstairs, you'll find the last bedrooms. The third bedroom has a king bed, air conditioning, ceiling fan, big windows, a desk, closet and en-suite bathroom with shower. The fourth bedroom has two queen beds, air conditioning, ceiling fan, closet and en-suite bathroom with shower.
Last, but not least, the master bedroom. This lovely suite has a king bed, air conditioning, ceiling fan, TV, closet, en-suite bathroom with double vanity (two-sinks), shower and bathtub. The master suite also has a private rooftop terrace with sun beds, chairs and a stunning view of the pool, backyard and golf course.
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Low||May 1 2023 to Oct 31 2023||$1,039 per Night||3 Nights|
|High||Nov 1 2023 to Dec 15 2023||$1,483 per Night||3 Nights|
|Christmas | New Year's||Dec 16 2023 to Jan 7 2024||$3,120 per Night||7 Nights|
|High||Jan 8 2024 to Mar 23 2024||$1,483 per Night||3 Nights|
|Easter||Mar 24 2024 to Apr 7 2024||$1,795 per Night||3 Nights|
|High||Apr 8 2024 to Apr 30 2024||$1,483 per Night||3 Nights|
|Low||May 1 2024 to Oct 31 2024||$1,039 per Night||3 Nights|
|High||Nov 1 2024 to Dec 16 2024||$1,483 per Night||3 Nights|
|Christmas | New Year's||Dec 17 2024 to Jan 7 2025||$3,120 per Night||7 Nights|
|Check-in time:||16:00||Check-out time:||11:00|
• Maximum occupancy: 10 guests
• The rates for this property are dynamic and are constantly changing. The price listed above is only a starting rate and does not necessarily reflect the price for your travel dates. Please contact a reservations agent for exact pricing details
Tropical Zen Escape is equipped with an array of included amenities and services:
• Personal service by the villa staff including a Housekeeper, Houseman & Villa Manager
• Two Golf Carts (for use around resort, not for golf course)
Amenities and services available upon request (extra cost):
• Additional staff available at this villa includes a Chef
• Airport transfer from Santo Domingo, La Romana or Punta Cana Airport
• Grocery list
• In-villa spa treatments
Industry Association Recommended Cleaning Practice: SafeStay
|Bedroom 1 | Primary||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 2||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 3||2 Queen||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 4||1 Queen||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 5||4 Single||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bathroom 1 | Primary||Toilet, Tub, Shower||En-suite. Double vanity.|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Shower||En-suite.|
|Bathroom 3||Toilet, Shower||En-suite.|
|Bathroom 4||Toilet, Shower||En-suite.|
|Bathroom 5||Toilet, Shower||En-suite.|
|Bathroom 6 | Half||Toilet||Powder Room.|
Punta Cana Resort & Club, Dominican Republic
Puntacana Resort & Club is a resort and residential community located in Punta Cana, La Altagracia Province, Dominican Republic; established in 1969 by businessman and hotelier Frank Rainieri and Theodore Kheel, a New York labor lawyer. The area now encompasses over 15,000 acres and includes Tortuga Bay hotel, The Westin Puntacana, a Six Senses Spa, an ecological reserve, five residential communities, restaurants, a full-service marina, two golf courses and the Punta Cana International Airport.
Dining Options at Puntacana Resort & Club
• Enjoy AAA Three Diamond Award-winning La Yola, serving the freshest Mediterranean cuisine and seafood in an elegant setting. Open for lunch from 12 PM to 3 PM and dinner from 7 PM to 10:30 PM.
• For a truly special dining experience, visit the AAA Four Diamond Award-winning Bamboo, tucked away at the exclusive Tortuga Bay. The unique menu blends locally sourced food with Mediterranean influences for a variety of innovative fusion dishes in a cozy, graceful setting designed by Oscar de la Renta. Vegetables served at Bamboo are grown in their own organic gardens. Open for breakfast from 6:30 AM to 11 AM, lunch from 12 PM to 5:45 PM and dinner from 7 PM to 11 PM.
• Playa Blanca is located beachside on the Caribbean sea. This tropical restaurant and bar serves fresh local seafood, grilled meats, and cocktails for lunch and dinner daily. Live music by local musicians featured weekly. Open for lunch from 12 PM to 2 PM and dinner from 7 PM to 10:30 PM. The bar is open from 12 PM to 10:30 PM.
• Ananí offers contemporary breakfast, lunch and dinner. Breakfast is served from 6:30 AM to 11 AM, lunch and dinner is served from 12 PM to 10:30 PM.
• This casual American-style grill commands breathtaking views of La Cana Golf Course and the sparkling Caribbean Sea. A perfect bookend to a round of golf, El Grill is conveniently located at La Cana Golf & Beach Club. El Grill is the ideal destination for steak lovers. Open daily from 11:30 AM to 5 PM.
Bars at Puntacana Resort & Club
• Located right next to the Bamboo restaurant at Tortuga Bay, Bamboo Bar is the perfect place to match one of our famous Dominican rums with a fine Dominican cigar. Bamboo also serves a wide variety of coffees and teas from around the world. Open from 10 AM to 12 PM.
• Perched over the Caribbean Sea, La Yola serves dinner and drinks right on the water. As well as excellent food, La Yola stands out for one of its truly unique features - a glass viewing portal providing glimpses of the vibrant sea life below. Open at lunch from 12 PM to 4 PM and dinner at 5 PM to 7 PM. Stop by for Happy Hour between 5 PM and 7 PM. La Yola is located in the Puntacana Marina.
• Playa Blanca Bar is located beachside on the Caribbean Sea. This tropical restaurant and bar serves fresh local seafood, grilled meats, and cocktails for lunch and dinner daily. Live music by local musicians featured weekly. The bar is open from 12 PM to 10:30 PM.
• Located right in the beautiful La Cana Golf & Beach Club, Los Platanos is the perfect place to unwind after a round of eighteen. Featuring premium Dominican rums and the freshest local cigars, Los Platanos provides a true taste of the Dominican Republic in an elegant and relaxing setting. The bar is open daily between 7 AM and 8 PM.
• Tortuga Bay Lounge, located poolside next to Bamboo restaurant, indulges guests with an intimate atmosphere and a variety of Dominican delights including hand rolled cigars, locally sourced appetizers and fine sipping rums. Open daily from 5 PM to 7 PM. Stop by for Happy Hour between 5 PM and 7 PM.
Golf Courses at Puntacana Resort & Club
Designed by Tom Fazio and opened in 2010, Corales Golf Course is an exclusive and dramatic 18-hole course with six Caribbean Oceanside holes. Designed along the natural cliffs, bays, ocean coves and the inland lakes and coralina quarries, Corales Golf Course rates among the World’s finest golf experiences.
La Cana Golf Course is a 27 holes golf course consisting of three nines; Tortuga, Hacienda and Arrecife. This Punta Cana golf course features 14 holes with ocean views of the crystal blue Caribbean Sea.
Beaches at Puntacana Resort & Club
Playa Blanca is located beachside on the Caribbean sea. Next to the homonym restaurant and bar which serves fresh local seafood, grilled meats, and cocktails for lunch and dinner daily. Once you get to the beach you can pick some deck chairs for free to lay back and enjoy the pristine water, the permanent gentle breeze and the palms dancing on the wind.
After a challenging round, you can retire to the 19th Hole Terrace, part of the gorgeous La Cana Golf & Beach Club designed by Oscar de la Renta. Grab a drink, and watch other foursomes battle the 18th hole along the picturesque, turquoise backdrop of the Caribbean Sea. Then retire to the high-ceilinged, comfortable clubhouse for a game of backgammon or hit the showers in our elegant locker rooms.
Activities at Puntacana Resort & Club
With 14 ball boys to chase tennis balls, seven ball boy players for match playing and three professional assistants ready for private, semi-private, camps, groups, singles and doubles strategy lessons and social tournaments for players of any level and age. Oscar de la Renta Tennis Center has several clay tennis courts, among the best in the Caribbean surrounded by authentic tropical vegetation.
Come visit the PUNTACANA Village to sample an assortment of exceptional shops, restaurants, Nacional SuperMarket and art galleries, Medical and Professional services, and Four Points By Sheraton PUNTACANA Village. Bring the kids to the playground and enjoy an ice cream as you relax among the Caribbean architecture. Or stay out and experience the spirited nightlife at Punta Cava, the village bar.
Puntacana Resort & Club is proud to be the only location within the Americas to feature the world renowned Six Senses Spa, located in La Cana Golf & Beach Club. Six Senses Spa and Wellness Center. With indoor, individual or couples accommodations, the La Cana Golf & Beach Club spa features an array of treatment rooms. All are serene, peaceful settings in which you can enjoy the rejuvenating therapies of our international team. Whether you are undergoing a facial treatment or embarking on a Sensory Spa Journey, the La Cana Golf & Beach Club spa offers total tranquility for your heavenly Six Senses experience.
Aug 17, 2018
La Palapa is Perfect
The house is beautiful and very comfortable. The location is perfect. The staff is kind and helpful and made our stay a special treat. The pool is gorgeous and The outdoor seating and eating area are super luxe. Great for families.
One of our villa experts will contact you to help you plan your unique villa experience.
Contact us at 1-800-208-5097
9:00 a.m. - 8:30 p.m. EST Mon - Fri