Guests staying within Puntacana Resort & Club will have access to all resort amenities and facilities. Resort amenities and facilities include two golf courses ($), two beach clubs ($), Six Senses Spa ($), restaurants ($), bars ($) and tennis centre ($).
Casa Carey is a stunning beachside villa located in Arrecife, one of most exclusive and private residential enclaves of the world-renowned Punta Cana Beach Resort & Club.
Another spectacular masterpiece of acclaimed Mexican architect, Manolo Mestre, Casa Carey's design approach harmoniously combines old-world architecture with the contemporary while complementing nature's beauty. Set amidst blue waters, 48 holes of internationally designed championship golf courses, five-miles of pristine private beach and on a 1,500-acre ecological reserve, the beach and golf course front estate is a spacious 20,000 square feet, offering seven bedrooms, seven bathrooms and three half bathrooms. Perfect for groups up to 16.
Casa Carey's enchanting beauty epitomizes comfort, laid-back luxury, and elegance. Winding pathways and the property’s perfectly manicured gardens bring a sense of warmth and tranquility to the home. The swimming pool, in itself, is a masterpiece as the infinity edge seamlessly blends with the undisturbed view of the Caribbean Sea. The attention to detail is flawless. From the main living room's wooden structured ceiling to its handcrafted and etched concrete floors, each room is a meticulously thought out and designed work of art.
Fashioned with both luxury and comfort in mind, all 6 rooms are designed as large master suites with views of the gardens or sea. Ground floor suites have exterior showers and sitting terraces. Second floor suites have indoor showers and outside lanai terraces with hammocks.
The house boasts several exquisite living areas. At the end of the pool sits a wonderful 'palapa,' which has a year-round breeze that makes it an ideal outdoor living room from sunrise to sunset. The outdoor terrace is where most socialize and go to read, swim, listen to music, have a drink, or enjoy a day in the sun. The main living room, off the terrace, is just as impressive and its entertainment control center and baby grand piano make it a perfect living area for intimate evenings with friends and family. For a quieter escape, guests can also unwind in the large lounge bed on the second-floor balcony, overlooking the golf course and Caribbean Sea.
Whether you choose to dine in the main dining room, outside terrace area, rooftop, or in any of the other rooms at Casa Carey, the staff is ready to cater to your requests.
If you are looking for a little friendly competition, look no further than the home's game room. End your day with a game of pool, Ping-Pong or dominos. Guests also enjoy getting caught-up on the latest TV shows and movies in the home theater room. Even a tropical vacation can benefit from a bit of modern pleasures and technology.
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Low||Apr 24 2023 to Dec 8 2023||$4,800 per Night||3 Nights|
|Christmas||Dec 9 2023 to Dec 26 2023||$6,800 per Night||10 Nights|
|New Year's||Dec 27 2023 to Jan 5 2024||$8,000 per Night||10 Nights|
|High||Jan 6 2024 to Apr 30 2024||$5,800 per Night||3 Nights|
|Security Deposit||$2,500 Flat||Refundable|
|Check-in time:||15:00||Check-out time:||11:00|
• Maximum occupancy: 16 guests (no more than 14 adults)
• 12 night minimum should your stay fall within 25 December and 1 January
• Only registered guests are permitted at the property
• No noise between 10 PM and 9 AM
• No pets or smoking
Casa Carey is equipped with an array of included amenities and services:
• Personal service by the villa staff including a housekeeper and Chef (with helper)
• Nightly turndown service with chocolates
• Laundry service (wash, dry and iron)
• Use of the Residents Beach Club
Amenities and services available upon request (extra cost):
• Airport transfers
• Food and beverage charges
• In-home spa treatments
• Golf cart
Industry Association Recommended Cleaning Practice: SafeHome
|Bedroom 1 | Orange||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 2 | Turquoise||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 3 | Sea Blue||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 4 | Red||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 5 | Yellow||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 6 | Children's Quarters||2 Double||4 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 7 | Children's Quarters||1 Bunk||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bathroom 1 | Orange||Toilet, Outdoor Shower||En-suite.|
|Bathroom 2 | Turquoise||Toilet, Outdoor Shower||En-suite.|
|Bathroom 3 | Sea Blue||Toilet, Shower||En-suite.|
|Bathroom 4 | Red||Toilet, Shower||En-suite.|
|Bathroom 5 | Yellow||Toilet, Shower||En-suite.|
|Bathroom 6 | Children's Quarters||Toilet, Shower||Shared between Bedroom 6 & 7.|
|Bathroom 7 | Half||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 8 | Half||Toilet|
|Bathroom 9 | Half||Toilet|
Punta Cana Resort & Club, Dominican Republic
Puntacana Resort & Club is a resort and residential community located in Punta Cana, La Altagracia Province, Dominican Republic; established in 1969 by businessman and hotelier Frank Rainieri and Theodore Kheel, a New York labor lawyer. The area now encompasses over 15,000 acres and includes Tortuga Bay hotel, The Westin Puntacana, a Six Senses Spa, an ecological reserve, five residential communities, restaurants, a full-service marina, two golf courses and the Punta Cana International Airport.
Dining Options at Puntacana Resort & Club
• Enjoy AAA Three Diamond Award-winning La Yola, serving the freshest Mediterranean cuisine and seafood in an elegant setting. Open for lunch from 12 PM to 3 PM and dinner from 7 PM to 10:30 PM.
• For a truly special dining experience, visit the AAA Four Diamond Award-winning Bamboo, tucked away at the exclusive Tortuga Bay. The unique menu blends locally sourced food with Mediterranean influences for a variety of innovative fusion dishes in a cozy, graceful setting designed by Oscar de la Renta. Vegetables served at Bamboo are grown in their own organic gardens. Open for breakfast from 6:30 AM to 11 AM, lunch from 12 PM to 5:45 PM and dinner from 7 PM to 11 PM.
• Playa Blanca is located beachside on the Caribbean sea. This tropical restaurant and bar serves fresh local seafood, grilled meats, and cocktails for lunch and dinner daily. Live music by local musicians featured weekly. Open for lunch from 12 PM to 2 PM and dinner from 7 PM to 10:30 PM. The bar is open from 12 PM to 10:30 PM.
• Ananí offers contemporary breakfast, lunch and dinner. Breakfast is served from 6:30 AM to 11 AM, lunch and dinner is served from 12 PM to 10:30 PM.
• This casual American-style grill commands breathtaking views of La Cana Golf Course and the sparkling Caribbean Sea. A perfect bookend to a round of golf, El Grill is conveniently located at La Cana Golf & Beach Club. El Grill is the ideal destination for steak lovers. Open daily from 11:30 AM to 5 PM.
Bars at Puntacana Resort & Club
• Located right next to the Bamboo restaurant at Tortuga Bay, Bamboo Bar is the perfect place to match one of our famous Dominican rums with a fine Dominican cigar. Bamboo also serves a wide variety of coffees and teas from around the world. Open from 10 AM to 12 PM.
• Perched over the Caribbean Sea, La Yola serves dinner and drinks right on the water. As well as excellent food, La Yola stands out for one of its truly unique features - a glass viewing portal providing glimpses of the vibrant sea life below. Open at lunch from 12 PM to 4 PM and dinner at 5 PM to 7 PM. Stop by for Happy Hour between 5 PM and 7 PM. La Yola is located in the Puntacana Marina.
• Playa Blanca Bar is located beachside on the Caribbean Sea. This tropical restaurant and bar serves fresh local seafood, grilled meats, and cocktails for lunch and dinner daily. Live music by local musicians featured weekly. The bar is open from 12 PM to 10:30 PM.
• Located right in the beautiful La Cana Golf & Beach Club, Los Platanos is the perfect place to unwind after a round of eighteen. Featuring premium Dominican rums and the freshest local cigars, Los Platanos provides a true taste of the Dominican Republic in an elegant and relaxing setting. The bar is open daily between 7 AM and 8 PM.
• Tortuga Bay Lounge, located poolside next to Bamboo restaurant, indulges guests with an intimate atmosphere and a variety of Dominican delights including hand rolled cigars, locally sourced appetizers and fine sipping rums. Open daily from 5 PM to 7 PM. Stop by for Happy Hour between 5 PM and 7 PM.
Golf Courses at Puntacana Resort & Club
Designed by Tom Fazio and opened in 2010, Corales Golf Course is an exclusive and dramatic 18-hole course with six Caribbean Oceanside holes. Designed along the natural cliffs, bays, ocean coves and the inland lakes and coralina quarries, Corales Golf Course rates among the World’s finest golf experiences.
La Cana Golf Course is a 27 holes golf course consisting of three nines; Tortuga, Hacienda and Arrecife. This Punta Cana golf course features 14 holes with ocean views of the crystal blue Caribbean Sea.
Beaches at Puntacana Resort & Club
Playa Blanca is located beachside on the Caribbean sea. Next to the homonym restaurant and bar which serves fresh local seafood, grilled meats, and cocktails for lunch and dinner daily. Once you get to the beach you can pick some deck chairs for free to lay back and enjoy the pristine water, the permanent gentle breeze and the palms dancing in the wind.
After a challenging round, you can retire to the 19th Hole Terrace, part of the gorgeous La Cana Golf & Beach Club designed by Oscar de la Renta. Grab a drink, and watch other foursomes battle the 18th hole along the picturesque, turquoise backdrop of the Caribbean Sea. Then retire to the high-ceilinged, comfortable clubhouse for a game of backgammon or hit the showers in our elegant locker rooms.
Activities at Puntacana Resort & Club
With 14 ball boys to chase tennis balls, seven ball boy players for match playing and three professional assistants ready for private, semi-private, camps, groups, singles and doubles strategy lessons and social tournaments for players of any level and age. Oscar de la Renta Tennis Center has several clay tennis courts, among the best in the Caribbean surrounded by authentic tropical vegetation.
Come visit the PUNTACANA Village to sample an assortment of exceptional shops, restaurants, Nacional SuperMarket and art galleries, Medical and Professional services, and Four Points By Sheraton PUNTACANA Village. Bring the kids to the playground and enjoy an ice cream as you relax among the Caribbean architecture. Or stay out and experience the spirited nightlife at Punta Cava, the village bar.
Puntacana Resort & Club is proud to be the only location within the Americas to feature the world renowned Six Senses Spa, located in La Cana Golf & Beach Club. Six Senses Spa and Wellness Center. With indoor, individual or couples accommodations, the La Cana Golf & Beach Club spa features an array of treatment rooms. All are serene, peaceful settings in which you can enjoy the rejuvenating therapies of our international team. Whether you are undergoing a facial treatment or embarking on a Sensory Spa Journey, the La Cana Golf & Beach Club spa offers total tranquility for your heavenly Six Senses experience.
One of our villa experts will contact you to help you plan your unique villa experience.
Contact us at 1-800-208-5097
9:00 a.m. - 8:30 p.m. EST Mon - Fri