The perfect scape for memorable vacation here.
Bring your children and revel in all of the on-property activities, from snorkeling to hiking to boogie boarding. The two bedroom, two bath luxury pool family suites feature a master bedroom that links to a secondary bedroom with bunk beds.
There is a wonderland of exploration right outside your door for kids of all ages, follow the fun from pool to sea.
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Low||May 1 2021 to Oct 31 2021||$1,267 per Night||5 Nights|
|Check-in time:||15:00||Check-out time:||12:00|
• Rates are based on two adults and two children under the age of 12. Additional person charges apply when the occupancy exceeds what the existing bedding allows. $190 per additional adult and $140 per additional child over high and holiday seasons, $145 per additional adult and $100 per additional child over low and shoulder seasons. No charge for children under the age of four. Maximum occupancy is three adults and two children under the age of 12.
• 18% government accommodation tax and 10% service charge is included in the nightly rate.
The Luxury Pool Suite is designed to offer guests the utmost comfort and luxury during their stay. With that in mind, this suite is equipped with an array of amenities and services that include:
• 824 square feet
• Private swimming pool and covered gazebo
• Exterior rain shower and spa area
• Exclusive use of a golf cart for easy access to all on-property activities
• Access to smart technology iPad which controls light, TV and sound via an Eden Roc at Cap Cana app
• Complimentary access to 4,500 titles of newspapers and magazines via PressReader app
• Luxurious bed linens and plush bathrobes and slippers by Rivolta Carmignani, certified by Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Class II
• iPod and iPhone connections
• Bath amenities by Acqua di Parma
• Nespresso machine and tea maker with a selection of coffees and teas
• High-quality mini-bar
• Complimentary wireless internet access
• Private airport transfers to and from Punta Cana International Airport
• The Breakfast Plan (BP) includes a welcome cocktail at check-in and in-suite fruit platter on arrival, daily breakfast served at Mediterraneo Restaurant or Blue Grill Terrace, complimentary wireless internet access in-suite and throughout the resort, exclusive use of an electric golf cart for convenient travel around the complex, access to Koko Kid's Club (for children age 4 to 12 years), unlimited use of the fitness centre and private airport transfers to and from Punta Cana International Airport
• The Half-Board Plan (HB) includes all BP rate items and daily three-course lunch or dinner at any Eden Roc at Cap Cana restaurant ($100 per person per day)
• The Full-Board Plan (FB) includes all BP rate items and daily three-course lunch at any Eden Roc at Cap Cana restaurant ($180 per person per day)
|Suite 1 | Master||1 King||2 Guests|
|Suite 2||2 Child||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bathroom 1 | Master||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Shower|
Eden Roc at Cap Cana, Dominican Republic
Boasting 60 sumptuous accommodations ranging from lavish boutique villas with their own private pools to elegantly designed Beachfront Suites and four recently unveiled charming Ocean Villas that offer complete privacy, Eden Roc at Cap Cana is a unique and secluded property nestled in the exclusive, beachfront community of Cap Cana at the eastern tip of the Dominican Republic.
Eden Roc Cap Cana is the Dominican Republic's only Relais & Chateaux member hotel. With an exclusive collection of more than 520 of the finest charming hotels and gourmet restaurants in 60 countries, Relais & Chateaux is a family of hoteliers and Grands Chefs sharing a passion and a personal commitment to ensure that our guests are aware of moments of exceptional harmony, an unforgettable celebration of the senses.
RESTAURANTS & BARS
• Through culinary innovation and exceptional service, Mediterraneo has made a name for itself as the Dominican Republic's premiere fine dining experience. Showcasing Mediterranean cuisine with a local flair, the restaurant is inspired by the resort's founding principles: European Inspiration, Perfected in the Caribbean. Within Mediterraneo is La Cava, an intimate space featuring a charming domed roof made of bricks, is a charming gathering spot that feels like a cozy cellar in a historic hacienda but been designed for today's wine connoisseur and is an ideal spot for creating a one-of-a-kind night, from romantic dinner to a personal wine tasting. Open daily from 7 PM to 10 PM.
• True to Eden Roc's commitment to culinary excellence and memorable celebrations, Blue Bar & Grill features fusion culinary offerings, a show stopping bar and wine showcase, cigar cellar and poolside rotisserie. Open for breakfast from 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM, lunch from 12 PM to 5 PM and dinner from 6:30 PM to 10 PM.
• Breathtaking views of the Caribbean Sea; fresh, local ingredients; globally inspired cuisine: La Palapa by Eden Roc has the recipe for a truly memorable dining experience. The restaurant's stunning position on an oceanfront point, surrounded by the soothing sights and sounds of the sea, provides the inspiration for the cuisine. Open daily from 12 PM to 10:30 PM.
• Inspired by the exquisitely crafted Riva Aquarama pleasure boat, the symbol of glamour in 1960's Monte Carlo, Riva Bar offers all the sophisticated charm of that legendary golden age.Inspired by the exquisitely crafted Riva Aquarama pleasure boat, the symbol of glamour in 1960's Monte Carlo, Riva Bar offers all the sophisticated charm of that legendary golden age. Dedicated to La Dolce Vita, Riva Bar is a warm and elegant setting to create and celebrate special moments. Sleek nautical details reflect the sexy appeal of the legendary namesake craft, enhanced by warm wood, exotic leather and vibrant pops of color. Open daily from 11 AM to 11 PM.
• Eden Roc Beach Club offers a fashionable and relaxed setting to enjoy the natural pleasures of sun, sea, sand as well as the passion for wines, spirits, and fun cocktails at Uva Bar. With a Blue Flag-certified private beach, the Club provides an intimate setting to connect with loved ones, new friends and yourself.
GOLF | Punta Espada Golf Course
The Dominican Republic is one of the Caribbean’s most exciting golf destinations, and Cap Cana is fast becoming its crown jewel, with three Jack Nicklaus signature courses. With breathtaking scenery of cliffs, beaches and waterfalls, the intricate layout of Jack Nicklaus Signature Punta Espada is a perfect setting to find inspiration for best shots. Named the Best Golf Course in the Caribbean and Mexico by the prestigious Golf Week Magazine, the 18-hole par-72 championship course is a masterpiece where emerald-green fairways hug the coastline and course designs blend effortlessly into the natural setting.
• Championship level oceanfront course (a PGA Champions Tour stop three years in a row)
• Club House facilities
• Packages available
• 5-minute cart ride from Eden Roc at Cap Cana
EQUESTRIAN | Los Establos Cap Cana Equestrian Centre
State-of-the-art equestrian center, located around a majestic equestrian park includes outstanding stables, an arena for Paso Fino competitions, Warming, Jumping and Race tracks as well as two world-class Polo fields, all in compliance with the highest international standards. Whether you are a professional or an amateur, Los Establos is the place where all can share admiration and passion in common for this noble being.
• Classes and training (riding and Polo school, all levels)
• Polo Club and Casa Club facilities
• 10-minute cart ride from Eden Roc at Cap Cana
TENNIS | Golden Bear Lodge
Located within 5 minutes at Golden Bear Lodge in Cap Cana, four Har-Tru (green clay) tennis courts are waiting for tennis enthusiasts. Known to be faster than their peers in red clay, you will enjoy challenging your strokes while improving your perfect aces on these specific courts.
• Tennis classes and clinics (all levels)
• 10-minute cart ride from Eden Roc at Cap Cana
EDEN ROC WELLNESS & SPA
The therapeutic qualities of the Caribbean are legendary simply basking in the warmth and fragrances of the islands have the power to transform.
Eden Roc Wellness & Spa is an exclusive tropical haven of relaxation and calm where native healing philosophies and contemporary technologies blend seamlessly to deliver extraordinary experiences. Capture the rejuvenating aura of this Dominican paradise as you indulge in a wide range of world-class opportunities that nurture the body, soothe the mind and energize the spirit.
Eden Roc Wellness & Spa’s expansive space includes 12 treatment rooms with indoor and outdoor cabins, a dedicated 1,200 square foot anti-gravity yoga area with 12 individual aero yoga structures, an indoor and outdoor Aqua Garden with freshwater pool, a 3,000 square foot state-of-the-art gym with an in-house personal fitness trainer and a new wellness bar with its own range of tropical fruit juices and smoothies. These facilities sit alongside the spa’s Swedish sauna, Hammam, rainfall showers and exterior Jacuzzi for the ultimate relaxation experience, and guests will be able to enjoy treatments from the comfort of their suites or in a private beach-side cabana overlooking the lapping waves.
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097