All guests must register with the Villa Owners Club, and for a small daily fee ($25 per adult per night & $12 per child per night), are granted access to resort areas and amenities. Casa de Campo Resort facilities and amenities include golf courses ($), the fitness centre ($), tennis courts ($), restaurants ($) and bars ($). Contact Rental Escapes for more information about pricing.
Lush Palms is a beautiful single-level villa with four bedrooms. The decor is kept in a more Caribbean style with lots of rich wood furniture combined with white linens and white tiled floors which give the entire space a modern feel. The decor is refreshingly minimal and very comfortable with plenty of indoor and outdoor spaces and sitting areas for you to enjoy.
The villa is perfect for families who want to spend a nice, relaxing vacation in the Caribbean! Guests can enjoy a very private oasis with a large backyard with lawn, a covered terrace with outdoor furniture, a beautiful swimming pool & heated Jacuzzi with a surrounding deck, sun beds and an outdoor shower.
The backyard is completely surrounded by lush trees and palm trees and there is a volleyball net available.
The covered terrace is a wonderful living space with a sofa area and an outdoor dining table. You will probably spend most of your vacation time in this outdoor area, together with your family and friends.
Enjoy this private oasis, spend your days in and around the pool and soak up the sun on a sun bed by the pool. This is your dream vacation. The outdoor terrace is the perfect place to relax during the day, eat, drink, and listen to music.
Lush Palms only has one floor, which makes it ideal for guests of all ages and families traveling with children. The downstairs area is a lovely, open floor plan with double-height ceilings and skylight windows. The living area has several sitting areas with sofas, chairs and ottomans and a TV. There is a small dining table in the living room area - perfect for card games. The living area has both air conditioning and a ceiling fan. From the living room, you can slide open the big windows and step out onto the pool deck.
The indoor dining room is air-conditioned and has a unique chandelier. This is a great place to enjoy your 'formal' dinners. The dining table is a gorgeous dark wood table that seats eight people comfortably. From the dining room, you can slide open the big windows and you will have access to a small terrace with outdoor furniture.
The kitchen is fully equipped with everything you need to cook delicious meals during your vacation and you will also have an outdoor gas barbecue available.
Lush Palms has four-comfortable and spacious bedrooms. All bedrooms have TV, air conditioning, closet, dresser and ensuite bathroom with shower. The master bedroom has a king bed and the remaining three bedrooms each have two queen beds.
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|High||Nov 1 2023 to Dec 16 2023||$988 per Night||3 Nights|
|Christmas | New Year's||Dec 17 2023 to Jan 7 2024||$2,185 per Night||7 Nights|
|High||Jan 8 2024 to Mar 23 2024||$988 per Night||3 Nights|
|Easter||Mar 24 2024 to Apr 7 2024||$1,300 per Night||3 Nights|
|High||Apr 8 2024 to Apr 30 2024||$988 per Night||3 Nights|
|Low||May 1 2024 to Oct 31 2024||$885 per Night||3 Nights|
|High||Nov 1 2024 to Dec 16 2024||$988 per Night||3 Nights|
|Christmas | New Year's||Dec 17 2024 to Jan 6 2025||$2,185 per Night||7 Nights|
|Check-in time:||16:00||Check-out time:||11:00|
• The rates for this property are dynamic and are constantly changing. The price listed above is only a starting rate and does not necessarily reflect the price for your travel dates. Please contact a reservations agent for exact pricing details.
Lush Palms is equipped with an array of included amenities and services:
• Personal service by the villa staff including a Housekeeping, Chef, Villa Manager and Waiter
Amenities and services available upon request (extra cost):
• Airport transfer
• Golf cart rental (for transport within Casa de Campo Resort, not for use on the golf courses)
• Grocery list
• In-villa spa treatments
Industry Association Recommended Cleaning Practice: SafeStay
|Bedroom 1 | Primary||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 2||2 Queen||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 3||2 Queen||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 4||2 Queen||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bathroom 1 | Primary||Toilet, Shower||En-suite.|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Shower||En-suite.|
|Bathroom 3||Toilet, Shower||En-suite.|
|Bathroom 4||Toilet, Shower||En-suite.|
|Bathroom 5 | Half||Toilet||Powder room.|
Casa de Campo, Dominican Republic
Casa de Campo is located on the south eastern shore of the Dominican Republic, next to the town of La Romana and just 70 miles from the capital city of Santo Domingo, the oldest city in the new world. A luxurious 7,000 acre oceanfront community offering world class golf courses which include the famous Teeth of the Dog Golf Course, Dye Fore and The Links Golf Course.
Dining Options within Casa de Campo
• Gourmet, traditionally prepared Italian cuisine. In a setting reminiscent of a Mediterranean medieval village, and overlooking Altos de Chavon, La Piazzetta is Casa de Campo's first restaurant.
• Onno's features an amazing array of tapas and delicious cuisine in a casual ambiance. Omelets in the morning, tapas or burgers and sandwiches for lunch. Swing by for a cool tropical drink or an afternoon cappuccino or espresso.
• La Cantina officially opened for business in December 2011, with a simple, good and reasonably priced menu overlooking the main plaza of Altos de Chavon with a relaxed atmosphere. The 'Latin Bistro' features mainly dominican and Cuban specialties like tostones, asopao, sancocho, ceviche, pastellitos, yuca and mofongo.
• Fresh Fruit offers refreshing juices, coffee, hot chocolate, tea, healthy food options and organic items like protein bars and gluten free items.
• Featuring an exquisite international menu with a Mediterranean flair, SBG is a luxurious and elegant venue for a casual dinner, or an evening's worth of entertainment. Dine by the pool, enjoying a chic and sophisticated vibe, with an occasional DJ appearance or live band.
• Recently opened on the edge of Portofino Plaza, 30Cinco boasts sophisticated dining areas for day and night offering an appealing menu with a mix of Cuban, Mexican, Dominican and Venezuelan cuisine.
• At Pepperoni, guests are invited to dine in the formal dining area or under a canopy outside for a slightly less formal experience. Featuring a wide variety of fare from fine imported steaks, to sushi and pasta, with top notch service provided by an impeccable staff. Pepperoni also features an extensive bar and wine menu.
• La Casita offers inspired Spanish-inspired dishes focused on fresh, local seafood complement perfectly with its stunning location.
• Minitas Beach Club & Restaurant is Casa de Campo Resort's flagship restaurant. Discover the expansive pool deck with infinity pool, enjoy specialty house cocktails at the ocean view bar or delight yourself with a memorable meal at the restaurant.
• At the heart of the Casa de Campo Hotel, La Cana Bar & Restaurant takes its name from the sugar cane crops that surround the town of La Romana and have been the driving force of the local economy since the 1900's. The restaurant highlights and elevates local ingredients within the context of French-inspired fare.
• Discover the illustrious buffet at Lago Restaurant, while enjoying spectacular views of the world famous Teeth of the Dog Golf course and the Caribbean Sea.
Golf Courses within Casa de Campo
In 1969, Pete Dye, with the aid of 300 local labourers and his partner and wife Alice worked for two years to create this masterpiece. The Teeth of the Dog features seven water holes overlooking the Caribbean Sea. Teeth of the Dog name comes from the distinctive sharp points of the coral formations along the shoreline. The course has been Dye's personal favourite over the years. Ranked as the number one course in the Caribbean and number 39 in the top 100 courses, worldwide, in Golf Magazine (2017).
Dye Fore is Pete Dye's newest creation at Casa de Campo Resort. The course features nine cliff-side holes, 7,800 yards from the black tees. The course is situated on a 500 foot cliff above the Chavon River, where Apocalypse Now was filmed.
The Links is a Pete Dye golf course layout with a spectacular view of the Caribbean Sea and the Casa de Campo complex and villas. The course design is reminiscent of traditional British and Scottish courses where the greens are small and high.
Activities and Facilities at Casa de Campo
The private Minitas Beach is conveniently located right in the middle of it all, so you never have to go far for a little sun and sand. There's also plenty to do here, from a variety of watersports, to indulging in a relaxing massage in our open-air pavilion. Not to mention the quintessential Minitas Beach experience, enjoying one of our famous piña coladas served in a fresh, local pineapple. And when you're feeling like a snack, you can dine at the Beach Club overlooking the Caribbean Sea.
The heart of Casa de Campo Resort's ocean playground is The Marina - the vision of Gianfranco Fini and Piero Giacosa. Inspired by the quaint seaside villages that dot the Mediterranean coastline, the Marina is more than just a place to moor, it's an entire community for sport fishermen, yachting enthusiasts, and landlubbers alike. Chase the horizon by sailboat, catamaran, or charter boat. Dive beneath the surface to snorkel dazzling underwater realms.
One of our villa experts will contact you to help you plan your unique villa experience.
Contact us at 1-800-208-5097
9:00 a.m. - 8:30 p.m. EST Mon - Fri