All guests must register with the Villa Owners Club, and for a small daily fee, are granted access to resort areas and amenities. Casa de Campo Resort facilities and amenities include golf courses, the fitness centre, tennis courts, restaurants and bars. The resort fee is $25 per adult per day (age 12 and older), $12 per child per day (age 4 to 12). Resort fees are subject to change without notice. Food and beverages must be paid directly to the bar/restaurant.
Villa Vivero 13 is a beautiful two-storey villa with five-bedrooms and the interior was recently completely redone and renovated (fall 2019). The decoration and interior design of the villa is created by a Belgian Antiques dealer and interior designer. European leading designer fabrics such as Colefax & Fowler, Manuel Canovas, Pierre Frey and Nobilis were chosen for the curtains, the upholstery and even the wall coverings. English and French genuine Antiques, Fine English 19th Century Mahogany furniture, antique English mahogany armchairs and French decorative items are displayed over the whole house and beautifully combined with contemporary furniture. Brilliant and colorful furniture, carefully selected and placed throughout the space (inside and outside) give the villa a fresh and delightful ambiance.
The villa is perfect for families who want to spend a nice, relaxed vacation in the Caribbean! Guests can enjoy a very private oasis with a luxurious tropical garden and a large swimming pool and (heated) Jacuzzi area with covered terrace, a gazebo, outdoor furniture and outdoor shower.
The backyard is completely surrounded with lush trees and palm trees to give you the most privacy. The covered terrace is a wonderful living space with sofa area and outdoor dining table. You will probably spend most of your vacation time in this outdoor area, together with your family and friends.
Enjoy this private oasis, spend your days in and around the pool and soak up the sun on a sun bed by the pool. This is your dream vacation. The outdoor terrace is the perfect place to relax during the day, eat, drink, listen to music.
The first thing you see when you come through the beautiful turquoise double front door at Villa Vivero 13 is the grand entrance hall with double height ceiling and an impressive design feature that displays the staircase and upstairs hallway.
The living room and dining area is the heart of the villa with stunning 23-foot ceilings and windows that gives you plenty of natural light. From here, you have easy access to the outdoor pool area.
The living room has a comfortable sitting area with sofas and chairs - this is a great place for you to relax and entertain with your friends & family. The dining table seats 10 persons comfortably and is a great place to enjoy your 'formal' dinners. The dining and living room open onto a marble terrace that comprises a private area for breakfast, and flows into a very large deck with loungers and chairs, surrounding a lovely pool and Jacuzzi, all bordered by a tropical flowers and palm trees garden. Off one side of the pool there is a charming gazebo where lunch or dinner can be served. It also includes a shower facility. Alongside the pool there is a small gazebo with a thatched roof of sugarcane for hot afternoons or romantic evenings. Right next to the dining area there is a cozy TV room with comfortable sofas, air condition and ceiling fan.
The kitchen is fully equipped with everything you need to cook delicious meals during your vacation. But you don't have to worry about cooking while you stay at this villa, because you'll have a cook included in the rental (groceries are not included).
Villa Vivero 13 has two-comfortable and spacious bedrooms downstairs with two-queen beds in each room, air conditioning, ceiling fan, closet and en-suite marble bathroom with shower.
Going up the stairs to the top floor, there is a nice repose area with a sofa where you can take a rest in peace, read a book and just relax.
Upstairs, there are three-large master bedrooms. The main master bedroom has high vaulted ceilings with fan, air condition, a gorgeous four-poster king bed and a convertible sofa bed, arm chair, TV, closet and en-suite marble bathroom with shower.
The other two-master bedrooms both have high vaulted ceilings with fan, air conditioning, a king bed and a convertible sofa bed, arm chair(s), closet and en-suite marble bathroom with shower.
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Low||May 1 2021 to Oct 31 2021||$644 per Night||3 Nights|
|High||Nov 1 2021 to Dec 18 2021||$644 per Night||3 Nights|
|Christmas | New Year's||Dec 19 2021 to Jan 9 2022||$1,980 per Night||7 Nights|
|High||Jan 10 2022 to Apr 30 2022||$644 per Night||3 Nights|
|Low||May 1 2022 to Oct 31 2022||$644 per Night||3 Nights|
|High||Nov 1 2022 to Dec 18 2022||$644 per Night||3 Nights|
|Christmas | New Year's||Dec 19 2022 to Jan 9 2023||$1,980 per Night||7 Nights|
|High||Jan 10 2023 to Apr 30 2023||$644 per Night||3 Nights|
|Check-in time:||16:00||Check-out time:||11:00|
Vivero 13 is equipped with an array of included amenities and services:
• Housekeeping service
• Cook service
Amenities and services available upon request (extra cost):
• Airport transfer
• Golf cart rental (for transport within Casa de Campo Resort, not for use on the golf courses)
• Chef service
• In-villa spa treatment
• Grocery list
• All-inclusive meal plan and house bar
Industry Association Recommended Cleaning Practice: SafeStay
|Suite 1 | Master||1 King
|Suite 2 | Master||1 King
|Suite 3 | Master||1 King
|Suite 4||2 Queen||2 Guests|
|Suite 5||2 Queen||2 Guests|
|Bathroom 5||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 4||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 3 | Master||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 2 | Master||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 1 | Master||Toilet, Shower|
Casa de Campo, Dominican Republic
Casa de Campo is located on the south eastern shore of the Dominican Republic, next to the town of La Romana and just 70 miles from the capital city of Santo Domingo, the oldest city in the new world. A luxurious 7,000 acre oceanfront community offering world class golf courses which include the famous Teeth of the Dog Golf Course, Dye Fore and The Links Golf Course.
Dining Options within Casa de Campo
• Gourmet, traditionally prepared Italian cuisine. In a setting reminiscent of a Mediterranean medieval village, and overlooking Altos de Chavon, La Piazzetta is Casa de Campo's first restaurant.
• Onno's features an amazing array of tapas and delicious cuisine in a casual ambiance. Omelets in the morning, tapas or burgers and sandwiches for lunch. Swing by for a cool tropical drink or an afternoon cappuccino or espresso.
• La Cantina officially opened for business in December 2011, with a simple, good and reasonably priced menu overlooking the main plaza of Altos de Chavon with a relaxed atmosphere. The 'Latin Bistro' features mainly dominican and Cuban specialties like tostones, asopao, sancocho, ceviche, pastellitos, yuca and mofongo.
• Fresh Fruit offers refreshing juices, coffee, hot chocolate, tea, healthy food options and organic items like protein bars and gluten free items.
• Featuring an exquisite international menu with a Mediterranean flair, SBG is a luxurious and elegant venue for a casual dinner, or an evening's worth of entertainment. Dine by the pool, enjoying a chic and sophisticated vibe, with an occasional DJ appearance or live band.
• Recently opened on the edge of Portofino Plaza, 30Cinco boasts sophisticated dining areas for day and night offering an appealing menu with a mix of Cuban, Mexican, Dominican and Venezuelan cuisine.
• At Pepperoni, guests are invited to dine in the formal dining area or under a canopy outside for a slightly less formal experience. Featuring a wide variety of fare from fine imported steaks, to sushi and pasta, with top notch service provided by an impeccable staff. Pepperoni also features an extensive bar and wine menu.
• La Casita offers inspired Spanish-inspired dishes focused on fresh, local seafood complement perfectly with its stunning location.
• Minitas Beach Club & Restaurant is Casa de Campo Resort's flagship restaurant. Discover the expansive pool deck with infinity pool, enjoy specialty house cocktails at the ocean view bar or delight yourself with a memorable meal at the restaurant.
• At the heart of the Casa de Campo Hotel, La Cana Bar & Restaurant takes its name from the sugar cane crops that surround the town of La Romana and have been the driving force of the local economy since the 1900's. The restaurant highlights and elevates local ingredients within the context of French-inspired fare.
• Discover the illustrious buffet at Lago Restaurant, while enjoying spectacular views of the world famous Teeth of the Dog Golf course and the Caribbean Sea.
Golf Courses within Casa de Campo
In 1969, Pete Dye, with the aid of 300 local labourers and his partner and wife Alice worked for two years to create this masterpiece. The Teeth of the Dog features seven water holes overlooking the Caribbean Sea. Teeth of the Dog name comes from the distinctive sharp points of the coral formations along the shoreline. The course has been Dye's personal favourite over the years. Ranked as the number one course in the Caribbean and number 39 in the top 100 courses, worldwide, in Golf Magazine (2017).
Dye Fore is Pete Dye's newest creation at Casa de Campo Resort. The course features nine cliff-side holes, 7,800 yards from the black tees. The course is situated on a 500 foot cliff above the Chavon River, where Apocalypse Now was filmed.
The Links is a Pete Dye golf course layout with a spectacular view of the Caribbean Sea and the Casa de Campo complex and villas. The course design is reminiscent of traditional British and Scottish courses where the greens are small and high.
Activities and Facilities at Casa de Campo
The private Minitas Beach is conveniently located right in the middle of it all, so you never have to go far for a little sun and sand. There's also plenty to do here, from a variety of watersports, to indulging in a relaxing massage in our open-air pavilion. Not to mention the quintessential Minitas Beach experience, enjoying one of our famous piña coladas served in a fresh, local pineapple. And when you're feeling like a snack, you can dine at the Beach Club overlooking the Caribbean Sea.
The heart of Casa de Campo Resort's ocean playground is The Marina - the vision of Gianfranco Fini and Piero Giacosa. Inspired by the quaint seaside villages that dot the Mediterranean coastline, the Marina is more than just a place to moor, it's an entire community for sport fishermen, yachting enthusiasts, and landlubbers alike. Chase the horizon by sailboat, catamaran, or charter boat. Dive beneath the surface to snorkel dazzling underwater realms.
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097