All guests must register with the Villa Owners Club, and for a small daily fee, are granted access to resort areas and amenities. Casa de Campo Resort facilities and amenities include golf courses, the fitness centre, tennis courts, restaurants and bars. The resort fee is $25 per adult per day (age 12 and older), $12 per child per day (age 4 to 12). Resort fees are subject to change without notice. Food and beverages must be paid directly to the bar/restaurant.
The gentle sea breeze percolating softly through all the windows, marvel a sunset on the Caribbean horizon, hearing the evergreen palm trees dancing along the wind and the hit of a golf ball gets the attention next to the large garden. These events can only be experienced at the same time in only one place inside Casa de Campo, one of the most acclaimed and traditional resorts throughout the whole Caribbean: Vista Chavon 16.
Loyal to the traditional and classic Dominican style, this seven-bedroom property offers unique and ample views to the sea, lake and golf course due to its horseshoe shape. Through the majestic main foyer, you will discover a balanced ambiance between the immaculate white, the coralina tiles and the wooden floors and roofs. Most common spaces are open to the outdoors, ensuring the purest air. For preparing a little snack you have a fully equipped kitchen with a breakfast area next to a patio. The dining room offers seats for 14 guests, surrounded by modern paintings and lighted by a bronze chandelier, while the living room combines avant-gard touches with a flamboyant hanging lamp. For the lazy, the ideal meeting point is the large media room to see their favorite movies sitting on the comfy individual sofas.
Stepping outside is a welcoming encounter with nature. Walking down the coralina perron, the pool area with a curvy-shaped infinity pool invites you to cool off after a long beach day and the unique views of the lake, Caribbean Sea, and the golf course will imprint in every guest an unforgettable image.
For resting, seven large and comfortable bedrooms are at your service, starting upstairs with the broad master bedrooms with a king bed, TV and en suite bathroom with access to the balcony. On the same level, you have a second bedroom with another king bed and en-suite bathroom. The third one has two bunk beds and a crib with an en-suite bathroom. Downstairs, the fourth and fifth bedroom have a king bed and en-suite bathroom each next to the sixth and seventh bedroom have two full beds and en-suite bathrooms each.
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Low||May 1 2021 to Dec 17 2021||$2,150 per Night||2 Nights|
|Christmas||Dec 18 2021 to Dec 28 2021||$5,430 per Night||7 Nights|
|New Year's||Dec 29 2021 to Jan 5 2022||$5,430 per Night||14 Nights|
|High||Jan 6 2022 to Feb 28 2022||$2,580 per Night||2 Nights|
|Spring Break | Easter||Mar 1 2022 to Apr 30 2022||$2,580 per Night||4 Nights|
|Low||May 1 2022 to Dec 17 2022||$2,150 per Night||2 Nights|
|Christmas||Dec 18 2022 to Dec 28 2022||$5,430 per Night||7 Nights|
|New Year's||Dec 29 2022 to Jan 5 2023||$5,430 per Night||14 Nights|
|High||Jan 6 2023 to Feb 28 2023||$2,580 per Night||2 Nights|
|Spring Break | Easter||Mar 1 2023 to Apr 30 2023||$2,580 per Night||4 Nights|
|Check-in time:||15:00||Check-out time:||11:00|
Vista Chavon 16 is equipped with an array of included amenities and services:
• Airport transfer from La Romana Airport
• Housekeeping service (from 8 AM to 9 PM)
• Chef service (from 8 AM to 9 PM)
• Butler service (from 8 AM to 9 PM)
• Minivan for guests driven by the butler (for use within Casa de Campo Resort only)
• Welcome basket upon arrival
Amenities and services available upon request (extra cost):
• Grocery list
• Babysitting service
• Golf cart rental
Industry Association Recommended Cleaning Practice: SafeHome
|Suite 1 | Master||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 2||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 3||4 Child
|Suite 4||1 King||2 Guests|
|Suite 5||1 King||2 Guests|
|Suite 6||2 Double||2 Guests|
|Suite 7||2 Double||2 Guests|
|Bathroom 1 | Master||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 3||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 4||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 5||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 6||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 7||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 8||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 9||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 10||Toilet, Shower|
Casa de Campo, Dominican Republic
Casa de Campo is located on the south eastern shore of the Dominican Republic, next to the town of La Romana and just 70 miles from the capital city of Santo Domingo, the oldest city in the new world. A luxurious 7,000 acre oceanfront community offering world class golf courses which include the famous Teeth of the Dog Golf Course, Dye Fore and The Links Golf Course.
Dining Options within Casa de Campo
• Gourmet, traditionally prepared Italian cuisine. In a setting reminiscent of a Mediterranean medieval village, and overlooking Altos de Chavon, La Piazzetta is Casa de Campo's first restaurant.
• Onno's features an amazing array of tapas and delicious cuisine in a casual ambiance. Omelets in the morning, tapas or burgers and sandwiches for lunch. Swing by for a cool tropical drink or an afternoon cappuccino or espresso.
• La Cantina officially opened for business in December 2011, with a simple, good and reasonably priced menu overlooking the main plaza of Altos de Chavon with a relaxed atmosphere. The 'Latin Bistro' features mainly dominican and Cuban specialties like tostones, asopao, sancocho, ceviche, pastellitos, yuca and mofongo.
• Fresh Fruit offers refreshing juices, coffee, hot chocolate, tea, healthy food options and organic items like protein bars and gluten free items.
• Featuring an exquisite international menu with a Mediterranean flair, SBG is a luxurious and elegant venue for a casual dinner, or an evening's worth of entertainment. Dine by the pool, enjoying a chic and sophisticated vibe, with an occasional DJ appearance or live band.
• Recently opened on the edge of Portofino Plaza, 30Cinco boasts sophisticated dining areas for day and night offering an appealing menu with a mix of Cuban, Mexican, Dominican and Venezuelan cuisine.
• At Pepperoni, guests are invited to dine in the formal dining area or under a canopy outside for a slightly less formal experience. Featuring a wide variety of fare from fine imported steaks, to sushi and pasta, with top notch service provided by an impeccable staff. Pepperoni also features an extensive bar and wine menu.
• La Casita offers inspired Spanish-inspired dishes focused on fresh, local seafood complement perfectly with its stunning location.
• Minitas Beach Club & Restaurant is Casa de Campo Resort's flagship restaurant. Discover the expansive pool deck with infinity pool, enjoy specialty house cocktails at the ocean view bar or delight yourself with a memorable meal at the restaurant.
• At the heart of the Casa de Campo Hotel, La Cana Bar & Restaurant takes its name from the sugar cane crops that surround the town of La Romana and have been the driving force of the local economy since the 1900's. The restaurant highlights and elevates local ingredients within the context of French-inspired fare.
• Discover the illustrious buffet at Lago Restaurant, while enjoying spectacular views of the world famous Teeth of the Dog Golf course and the Caribbean Sea.
Golf Courses within Casa de Campo
In 1969, Pete Dye, with the aid of 300 local labourers and his partner and wife Alice worked for two years to create this masterpiece. The Teeth of the Dog features seven water holes overlooking the Caribbean Sea. Teeth of the Dog name comes from the distinctive sharp points of the coral formations along the shoreline. The course has been Dye's personal favourite over the years. Ranked as the number one course in the Caribbean and number 39 in the top 100 courses, worldwide, in Golf Magazine (2017).
Dye Fore is Pete Dye's newest creation at Casa de Campo Resort. The course features nine cliff-side holes, 7,800 yards from the black tees. The course is situated on a 500 foot cliff above the Chavon River, where Apocalypse Now was filmed.
The Links is a Pete Dye golf course layout with a spectacular view of the Caribbean Sea and the Casa de Campo complex and villas. The course design is reminiscent of traditional British and Scottish courses where the greens are small and high.
Activities and Facilities at Casa de Campo
The private Minitas Beach is conveniently located right in the middle of it all, so you never have to go far for a little sun and sand. There's also plenty to do here, from a variety of watersports, to indulging in a relaxing massage in our open-air pavilion. Not to mention the quintessential Minitas Beach experience, enjoying one of our famous piña coladas served in a fresh, local pineapple. And when you're feeling like a snack, you can dine at the Beach Club overlooking the Caribbean Sea.
The heart of Casa de Campo Resort's ocean playground is The Marina - the vision of Gianfranco Fini and Piero Giacosa. Inspired by the quaint seaside villages that dot the Mediterranean coastline, the Marina is more than just a place to moor, it's an entire community for sport fishermen, yachting enthusiasts, and landlubbers alike. Chase the horizon by sailboat, catamaran, or charter boat. Dive beneath the surface to snorkel dazzling underwater realms.
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097