All guests must register with the Villa Owners Club, and for a small daily fee, are granted access to resort areas and amenities. Casa de Campo Resort facilities and amenities include golf courses ($), the fitness centre ($), tennis courts ($), restaurants ($) and bars ($). Contact Rental Escapes for more information about pricing.
You enter the luxurious interiors of this Moroccan-style paradise through ten-foot Arab-styled arched doors. Villa de Los Suenos is reminiscent of something out of an old Hollywood movie and it’s no wonder this particular place has been featured in several music videos!
Step into the double-height foyer and living room with a huge front terrace, suitable for entertaining large groups. Walk out through dramatic arches into a Marrakesh-styled courtyard that opens out to a large free-form infinity pool (heated) with a large island Jacuzzi and peninsula gazebo.
The interior of Villa de Los Suenos offers six bedrooms. All bedrooms have air conditioning and en-suite bathrooms with either a Jacuzzi tub or an open-air outdoor shower.
Villa de Los Suenos is decorated throughout with precious solid Angelim wood doors and floors, as well as porcelain, coral and brick finishes, Moroccan lamps, chandeliers, and luxurious furnishings and unique artwork. Every room in Villa de Los Suenos looks as if picked from the cover of a magazine!
Enjoy this private oasis, spend your days in and around the pool and soak up the sun on a plush sun bed by the pool. This is your dream vacation. The outdoor gazebo is the perfect place to relax during the day, eat, drink, and listen to music.
On the ground floor of Villa de Los Suenos, you'll find the spacious living area with double-height ceilings and a comfortable sitting area adjoining a cozy TV/media room with a projector and screen and a private office.
A spacious kitchen with a center island and extensive storage comes fully equipped with Viking appliances and everything you need to cook delicious meals during your vacation.
Two pantries (food and beverages are not included) and a wine cellar (wine is not included) are designed to service the butler's station. Behind the kitchen and out of the way is a service area that includes two service rooms and two baths, as well as a three-car covered garage and basement.
The formal indoor dining room is set up with a large dining table and the perfect place to host elegant dinners. Or, if you prefer to dine more casually, you can choose to have your meals outside on the covered terrace or by the swimming pool where you’ll dine underneath the stars.
Four bedrooms are located downstairs, including one master suite. the first and second bedrooms each have a king bed, en-suite bathroom, TV, closet and direct access to the outdoors. The third bedroom has two queen beds, TV, closet, en-suite bathroom, air conditioning and direct access to the outdoors. The master has a king bed, comfortable chairs, TV, closet, laptop-friendly workspace, a makeup table with a mirror and direct access to the pool area.
Looking out over the top floor is an open-air balcony with a conference table, ceiling fan and projection TV. This space is well suited for hosting your executive board meetings.
The upstairs master suite is an amazing bedroom with plush furniture, a king bed, oversized chairs, TV, high ceilings, chandelier, dresser and a private rooftop balcony with an outdoor Jacuzzi.
The remaining two bedrooms are located upstairs and both have a king bed, TV, en-suite bathroom, air conditioning, closet space and.
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|High||Jan 8 2023 to Apr 1 2023||$2,400 per Night||3 Nights|
|Easter||Apr 2 2023 to Apr 16 2023||$2,400 per Night||7 Nights|
|Mid||Apr 17 2023 to Oct 31 2023||$2,100 per Night||3 Nights|
|High||Nov 1 2023 to Dec 15 2023||$2,400 per Night||3 Nights|
|Christmas||Dec 16 2023 to Dec 26 2023||$4,000 per Night||7 Nights|
|New Year's||Dec 27 2023 to Jan 8 2024||$5,000 per Night||7 Nights|
|High||Jan 9 2024 to Apr 7 2024||$2,400 per Night||3 Nights|
|Mid||Apr 8 2024 to Nov 19 2024||$2,100 per Night||3 Nights|
|Thanksgiving||Nov 20 2024 to Nov 27 2024||$1,000,000 per Night||3 Nights|
|Check-in time:||16:00||Check-out time:||11:00|
• The rates for this property are dynamic and are constantly changing. The price listed above is only a starting rate and does not necessarily reflect the price for your travel dates. Please contact a reservations agent for exact pricing details.
Villa de Los Suenos is equipped with an array of included amenities and services:
• Personal service by the villa staff including a Housekeeper, Villa Manager, Cook and Butler
• Golf cart rental (for transport within Casa de Campo Resort, not for use on the golf courses)
Amenities and services available upon request (extra cost):
• Additional staff available at this villa includes a Chef
• Airport transfer
• In-villa spa treatments
• Grocery list
Industry Association Recommended Cleaning Practice: SafeStay
|Bedroom 1 | Primary||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 2||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 3||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 4||2 Queen||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 5 | Primary||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 6||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bathroom 1 | Primary||Toilet, Shower, Jet tub, Bidet, Outdoor Shower||Ensuite.|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Shower, Bidet||Ensuite.|
|Bathroom 3||Toilet, Shower, Bidet, Outdoor Shower||Ensuite.|
|Bathroom 4||Toilet, Shower, Bidet, Outdoor Shower||Ensuite.|
|Bathroom 5 | Primary||Toilet, Shower, Jet tub, Bidet||Ensuite.|
|Bathroom 6||Toilet, Shower, Bidet, Outdoor Shower||Ensuite.|
|Bathroom 7||Toilet, Shower, Jet tub, Bidet|
|Bathroom 8 | Half||Toilet|
Casa de Campo, Dominican Republic
Casa de Campo is located on the south eastern shore of the Dominican Republic, next to the town of La Romana and just 70 miles from the capital city of Santo Domingo, the oldest city in the new world. A luxurious 7,000 acre oceanfront community offering world class golf courses which include the famous Teeth of the Dog Golf Course, Dye Fore and The Links Golf Course.
Dining Options within Casa de Campo
• Gourmet, traditionally prepared Italian cuisine. In a setting reminiscent of a Mediterranean medieval village, and overlooking Altos de Chavon, La Piazzetta is Casa de Campo's first restaurant.
• Onno's features an amazing array of tapas and delicious cuisine in a casual ambiance. Omelets in the morning, tapas or burgers and sandwiches for lunch. Swing by for a cool tropical drink or an afternoon cappuccino or espresso.
• La Cantina officially opened for business in December 2011, with a simple, good and reasonably priced menu overlooking the main plaza of Altos de Chavon with a relaxed atmosphere. The 'Latin Bistro' features mainly dominican and Cuban specialties like tostones, asopao, sancocho, ceviche, pastellitos, yuca and mofongo.
• Fresh Fruit offers refreshing juices, coffee, hot chocolate, tea, healthy food options and organic items like protein bars and gluten free items.
• Featuring an exquisite international menu with a Mediterranean flair, SBG is a luxurious and elegant venue for a casual dinner, or an evening's worth of entertainment. Dine by the pool, enjoying a chic and sophisticated vibe, with an occasional DJ appearance or live band.
• Recently opened on the edge of Portofino Plaza, 30Cinco boasts sophisticated dining areas for day and night offering an appealing menu with a mix of Cuban, Mexican, Dominican and Venezuelan cuisine.
• At Pepperoni, guests are invited to dine in the formal dining area or under a canopy outside for a slightly less formal experience. Featuring a wide variety of fare from fine imported steaks, to sushi and pasta, with top notch service provided by an impeccable staff. Pepperoni also features an extensive bar and wine menu.
• La Casita offers inspired Spanish-inspired dishes focused on fresh, local seafood complement perfectly with its stunning location.
• Minitas Beach Club & Restaurant is Casa de Campo Resort's flagship restaurant. Discover the expansive pool deck with infinity pool, enjoy specialty house cocktails at the ocean view bar or delight yourself with a memorable meal at the restaurant.
• At the heart of the Casa de Campo Hotel, La Cana Bar & Restaurant takes its name from the sugar cane crops that surround the town of La Romana and have been the driving force of the local economy since the 1900's. The restaurant highlights and elevates local ingredients within the context of French-inspired fare.
• Discover the illustrious buffet at Lago Restaurant, while enjoying spectacular views of the world famous Teeth of the Dog Golf course and the Caribbean Sea.
Golf Courses within Casa de Campo
In 1969, Pete Dye, with the aid of 300 local labourers and his partner and wife Alice worked for two years to create this masterpiece. The Teeth of the Dog features seven water holes overlooking the Caribbean Sea. Teeth of the Dog name comes from the distinctive sharp points of the coral formations along the shoreline. The course has been Dye's personal favourite over the years. Ranked as the number one course in the Caribbean and number 39 in the top 100 courses, worldwide, in Golf Magazine (2017).
Dye Fore is Pete Dye's newest creation at Casa de Campo Resort. The course features nine cliff-side holes, 7,800 yards from the black tees. The course is situated on a 500 foot cliff above the Chavon River, where Apocalypse Now was filmed.
The Links is a Pete Dye golf course layout with a spectacular view of the Caribbean Sea and the Casa de Campo complex and villas. The course design is reminiscent of traditional British and Scottish courses where the greens are small and high.
Activities and Facilities at Casa de Campo
The private Minitas Beach is conveniently located right in the middle of it all, so you never have to go far for a little sun and sand. There's also plenty to do here, from a variety of watersports, to indulging in a relaxing massage in our open-air pavilion. Not to mention the quintessential Minitas Beach experience, enjoying one of our famous piña coladas served in a fresh, local pineapple. And when you're feeling like a snack, you can dine at the Beach Club overlooking the Caribbean Sea.
The heart of Casa de Campo Resort's ocean playground is The Marina - the vision of Gianfranco Fini and Piero Giacosa. Inspired by the quaint seaside villages that dot the Mediterranean coastline, the Marina is more than just a place to moor, it's an entire community for sport fishermen, yachting enthusiasts, and landlubbers alike. Chase the horizon by sailboat, catamaran, or charter boat. Dive beneath the surface to snorkel dazzling underwater realms.
One of our villa experts will contact you to help you plan your unique villa experience.
Contact us at 1-800-208-5097
9:00 a.m. - 8:30 p.m. EST Mon - Fri