All guests must register with the Villa Owners Club, and for a small daily fee, are granted access to resort areas and amenities. Casa de Campo Resort facilities and amenities include golf courses, the fitness centre, tennis courts, restaurants and bars. The resort fee is $25 per adult per day (age 12 and older), $12 per child per day (age 4 to 12). Resort fees are subject to change without notice. Food and beverages must be paid directly to the bar/restaurant.
Welcome to Villa Batey 16, a fantastic 6-bedroom vacation rental villa in Casa de Campo with unforgettable views of the Caribbean Sea and the Chavon River.
When you stay at Villa Batey 16, you'll have a range of exclusive five-star services at your fingertips and access to the facilities at Casa de Campo, including three Pete Dye golf courses, restaurants and bars, food trucks, Minitas Beach Club, tennis courts, equestrian center, shooting center, water sports, marina, and much more. This is a wonderful place for you to stay with your family and/or friends and enjoy a Caribbean vacation with sun, beach, tennis and golf.
Villa Batey 16 offers you the perfect home base for a relaxing and joyful vacation at Casa de Campo resort. You'll feel completely relaxed in this modern villa with Caribbean and tropical style/decor.
All six bedrooms have en-suite bathroom, closet, air-conditioning, TV and direct access to an outdoor area and small garden where you can spend a quiet moment in peace e.g. before the day begins or as the day ends.
The outdoor area is nothing less than amazing! This is really where you'll spend most of your time - in and around the swimming pool and enjoying the ocean view. The swimming pool is a salt water pool and can be heated.
You can lounge around the pool in one of the comfortable sunbeds or enjoy the shade of the outdoor Palapa (an open-sided deck with a thatched roof made of dried palm leaves), which has a sofa area and also dining table. This is a great place to take your meals day and night.
You also have a huge garden/lawn area to play around in. Whether you want to play a game of soccer, throw a football, play catch or do some yoga, the lawn area will work perfectly for any outdoor activity - just bring your own equipment!
The villa only has one level, which makes it very family- and multi-generational friendly.
Villa Batey 16 is air conditioned but also offers you plenty of outdoor space if you prefer the feel of the warm, Caribbean air. Spend your days swimming and playing in the pool and soak up the sun on one of the sun beds by the pool. Enjoy a delicious lunch served on the terrace overlooking the river and ocean and take a nap pool side and let the Caribbean breeze carry you away.
Five of the bedrooms are located inside the villa and the last bedroom is located outside - a super private, underground suite which offers the ultimate privacy! All bedrooms are very spacious, comfortable and have high ceilings with ceiling fan and air condition.
Each bedroom is tastefully decorated in its own tropical color. There are three bedrooms with king beds, two bedrooms with two queen beds in each and one bedroom with twofull-size beds.
The villa has two master suites. Both master suites have a king bed, en-suite bathroom and a private outdoor spa area with a private Jacuzzi - perfect for an in-villa spa treatment or just a relaxing soak in the Jacuzzi.
Villa Batey 16 has spacious and comfortable living spaces, including a living room area with three large sofas. This is a great place to relax and you can slide the big windows to the side and open up the living room towards the pool area. Right next to the living room, you'll find a cozy TV room, which also doubles as a library/study and small office space.
The formal, indoor dining room table seats 12 people, but you will probably prefer to enjoy your meals in the outdoor palapa and dining more casually by the pool.
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|High||Jan 10 2022 to Apr 11 2022||$2,125 per Night||3 Nights|
|Easter||Apr 12 2022 to Apr 21 2022||$2,750 per Night||3 Nights|
|High||Nov 1 2022 to Dec 18 2022||$2,125 per Night||3 Nights|
|Christmas | New Year's||Dec 19 2022 to Jan 9 2023||$4,875 per Night||7 Nights|
|High||Jan 10 2023 to Apr 30 2023||$2,125 per Night||3 Nights|
|Check-in time:||16:00||Check-out time:||11:00|
• The villa staff is on duty everyday until 10 PM
Batey 16 is equipped with an array of included amenities and services:
• Personal service by the villa staff including a Housekeeper, Gardener, Butler and Chef (groceries are not included)
• Golf cart rental (for transport within Casa de Campo Resort, not for use on the golf courses)
Amenities and services available upon request (extra cost):
• Airport transfer
• In-villa spa treatments
• Grocery list
• All-inclusive meal plan and house bar
Industry Association Recommended Cleaning Practice: SafeStay
|Bedroom 1 | Master||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 2 | Master||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 3||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 4||2 Queen||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 5||2 Double||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 6||2 Queen||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bathroom 1 | Master||Toilet, Shower, Jet tub, Outdoor Shower||En-suite|
|Bathroom 2 | Master||Toilet, Shower, Jet tub, Outdoor Shower||En-suite|
|Bathroom 3||Toilet, Shower||En-suite|
|Bathroom 4||Toilet, Shower||En-suite|
|Bathroom 5||Toilet, Shower||En-suite|
|Bathroom 6||Toilet, Shower||En-suite|
|Bathroom 7 | Half||Toilet|
Casa de Campo, Dominican Republic
Casa de Campo is located on the south eastern shore of the Dominican Republic, next to the town of La Romana and just 70 miles from the capital city of Santo Domingo, the oldest city in the new world. A luxurious 7,000 acre oceanfront community offering world class golf courses which include the famous Teeth of the Dog Golf Course, Dye Fore and The Links Golf Course.
Dining Options within Casa de Campo
• Gourmet, traditionally prepared Italian cuisine. In a setting reminiscent of a Mediterranean medieval village, and overlooking Altos de Chavon, La Piazzetta is Casa de Campo's first restaurant.
• Onno's features an amazing array of tapas and delicious cuisine in a casual ambiance. Omelets in the morning, tapas or burgers and sandwiches for lunch. Swing by for a cool tropical drink or an afternoon cappuccino or espresso.
• La Cantina officially opened for business in December 2011, with a simple, good and reasonably priced menu overlooking the main plaza of Altos de Chavon with a relaxed atmosphere. The 'Latin Bistro' features mainly dominican and Cuban specialties like tostones, asopao, sancocho, ceviche, pastellitos, yuca and mofongo.
• Fresh Fruit offers refreshing juices, coffee, hot chocolate, tea, healthy food options and organic items like protein bars and gluten free items.
• Featuring an exquisite international menu with a Mediterranean flair, SBG is a luxurious and elegant venue for a casual dinner, or an evening's worth of entertainment. Dine by the pool, enjoying a chic and sophisticated vibe, with an occasional DJ appearance or live band.
• Recently opened on the edge of Portofino Plaza, 30Cinco boasts sophisticated dining areas for day and night offering an appealing menu with a mix of Cuban, Mexican, Dominican and Venezuelan cuisine.
• At Pepperoni, guests are invited to dine in the formal dining area or under a canopy outside for a slightly less formal experience. Featuring a wide variety of fare from fine imported steaks, to sushi and pasta, with top notch service provided by an impeccable staff. Pepperoni also features an extensive bar and wine menu.
• La Casita offers inspired Spanish-inspired dishes focused on fresh, local seafood complement perfectly with its stunning location.
• Minitas Beach Club & Restaurant is Casa de Campo Resort's flagship restaurant. Discover the expansive pool deck with infinity pool, enjoy specialty house cocktails at the ocean view bar or delight yourself with a memorable meal at the restaurant.
• At the heart of the Casa de Campo Hotel, La Cana Bar & Restaurant takes its name from the sugar cane crops that surround the town of La Romana and have been the driving force of the local economy since the 1900's. The restaurant highlights and elevates local ingredients within the context of French-inspired fare.
• Discover the illustrious buffet at Lago Restaurant, while enjoying spectacular views of the world famous Teeth of the Dog Golf course and the Caribbean Sea.
Golf Courses within Casa de Campo
In 1969, Pete Dye, with the aid of 300 local labourers and his partner and wife Alice worked for two years to create this masterpiece. The Teeth of the Dog features seven water holes overlooking the Caribbean Sea. Teeth of the Dog name comes from the distinctive sharp points of the coral formations along the shoreline. The course has been Dye's personal favourite over the years. Ranked as the number one course in the Caribbean and number 39 in the top 100 courses, worldwide, in Golf Magazine (2017).
Dye Fore is Pete Dye's newest creation at Casa de Campo Resort. The course features nine cliff-side holes, 7,800 yards from the black tees. The course is situated on a 500 foot cliff above the Chavon River, where Apocalypse Now was filmed.
The Links is a Pete Dye golf course layout with a spectacular view of the Caribbean Sea and the Casa de Campo complex and villas. The course design is reminiscent of traditional British and Scottish courses where the greens are small and high.
Activities and Facilities at Casa de Campo
The private Minitas Beach is conveniently located right in the middle of it all, so you never have to go far for a little sun and sand. There's also plenty to do here, from a variety of watersports, to indulging in a relaxing massage in our open-air pavilion. Not to mention the quintessential Minitas Beach experience, enjoying one of our famous piña coladas served in a fresh, local pineapple. And when you're feeling like a snack, you can dine at the Beach Club overlooking the Caribbean Sea.
The heart of Casa de Campo Resort's ocean playground is The Marina - the vision of Gianfranco Fini and Piero Giacosa. Inspired by the quaint seaside villages that dot the Mediterranean coastline, the Marina is more than just a place to moor, it's an entire community for sport fishermen, yachting enthusiasts, and landlubbers alike. Chase the horizon by sailboat, catamaran, or charter boat. Dive beneath the surface to snorkel dazzling underwater realms.
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097