All guests must register with the Villa Owners Club, and for a small daily fee, are granted access to resort areas and amenities. Casa de Campo Resort facilities and amenities include golf courses, the fitness centre, tennis courts, restaurants ($) and bars ($). Contact Rental Escapes for more information about pricing.
A beautiful, modern, and sophisticated five bedroom villa located just steps away from Minitas Beach (Casa de Campo's private beach).
As you walk in, you are welcomed by a beautiful water feature that sits in the middle of the house. The villa was designed as an open concept: thus, the living area is open and airy.
The villa boasts two large master suites featuring open plan bathrooms and courtyards. Each master suite provides internal access to the next room, ideal for families that want to share the space and stay close. The fifth bedroom features a private bathroom with direct access to the swimming pool and garden.
Villa Naranjos 11 comes fully staffed with a housekeeper, cook, and waiter.
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Christmas | New Year's||Dec 20 2021 to Jan 6 2022||$5,120 per Night||7 Nights|
|High Season||Jan 7 2022 to Apr 9 2022||$3,890 per Night||3 Nights|
|Easter||Apr 10 2022 to Apr 17 2022||$4,610 per Night||5 Nights|
|Low Season||Apr 18 2022 to Nov 23 2022||$2,970 per Night||3 Nights|
|Security Deposit||$2,000 Flat||Refundable|
|Check-in time:||15:00||Check-out time:||12:00|
• Non-smoking villa
• Children welcome
• No pets
• Rates are subject to change without notice. Special rates for Easter, Thanksgiving, Spring Break and other special dates may apply.
Los Naranjos 11 is equipped with an array of included amenities and services:
• Personal service by the villa staff including a housekeeper, waiter and cook
Amenities and services available upon request (extra cost):
• Airport transfers
• Food and beverage costs
• Golf cart rentals
|Bedroom 1 | Master||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 2 | Master||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 3||2 Double||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 4||2 Double||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 5||2 Double||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bathroom 1 | Master||Toilet, Shower||En-suite|
|Bathroom 2 | Master||Toilet, Shower||En-suite|
|Bathroom 3||Toilet, Shower||En-suite|
|Bathroom 4||Toilet, Shower||En-suite|
|Bathroom 5||Toilet, Shower||En-suite|
|Bathroom 6 (Half)||Toilet, Shower|
Casa de Campo, Dominican Republic
Casa de Campo is located on the southeastern shore of the Dominican Republic, next to the town of La Romana and just 70 miles from the capital city of Santo Domingo, the oldest city in the new world. A luxurious 7,000 acre oceanfront community offering world class golf courses which include the famous Teeth of the Dog Golf Course, Dye Fore and The Links Golf Course.
Dining Options within Casa de Campo
• Gourmet, traditionally prepared Italian cuisine. In a setting reminiscent of a Mediterranean medieval village, and overlooking Altos de Chavon, La Piazzetta is Casa de Campo's first restaurant.
• Onno's features an amazing array of tapas and delicious cuisine in a casual ambiance. Omelets in the morning, tapas or burgers and sandwiches for lunch. Swing by for a cool tropical drink or an afternoon cappuccino or espresso.
• La Cantina officially opened for business in December 2011, with a simple, good and reasonably priced menu overlooking the main plaza of Altos de Chavon with a relaxed atmosphere. The 'Latin Bistro' features mainly Dominican and Cuban specialties like tostones, asopao, sancocho, ceviche, pastellitos, yuca and mofongo.
• Fresh Fruit offers refreshing juices, coffee, hot chocolate, tea, healthy food options and organic items like protein bars and gluten free items.
• Featuring an exquisite international menu with a Mediterranean flair, SBG is a luxurious and elegant venue for a casual dinner, or an evening's worth of entertainment. Dine by the pool, enjoying a chic and sophisticated vibe, with an occasional DJ appearance or live band.
• Recently opened on the edge of Portofino Plaza, 30Cinco boasts sophisticated dining areas for day and night offering an appealing menu with a mix of Cuban, Mexican, Dominican and Venezuelan cuisine.
• At Pepperoni, guests are invited to dine in the formal dining area or under a canopy outside for a slightly less formal experience. Featuring a wide variety of fare from fine imported steaks, to sushi and pasta, with top notch service provided by an impeccable staff. Pepperoni also features an extensive bar and wine menu.
• La Casita offers inspired Spanish-inspired dishes focused on fresh, local seafood complemented perfectly with its stunning location.
• Minitas Beach Club & Restaurant is Casa de Campo Resort's flagship restaurant. Discover the expansive pool deck with infinity pool, enjoy specialty house cocktails at the ocean view bar or delight yourself with a memorable meal at the restaurant.
• At the heart of the Casa de Campo Hotel, La Cana Bar & Restaurant takes its name from the sugar cane crops that surround the town of La Romana and have been the driving force of the local economy since the 1900's. The restaurant highlights and elevates local ingredients within the context of French-inspired fare.
• Discover the illustrious buffet at Lago Restaurant, while enjoying spectacular views of the world famous Teeth of the Dog Golf course and the Caribbean Sea.
Golf Courses within Casa de Campo
In 1969, Pete Dye, with the aid of 300 local labourers and his partner and wife Alice worked for two years to create this masterpiece. The Teeth of the Dog features seven water holes overlooking the Caribbean Sea. Teeth of the Dog name comes from the distinctive sharp points of the coral formations along the shoreline. The course has been Dye's personal favourite over the years. Ranked as the number one course in the Caribbean and number 39 in the top 100 courses, worldwide, in Golf Magazine (2017).
Dye Fore is Pete Dye's newest creation at Casa de Campo Resort. The course features nine cliff-side holes, 7,800 yards from the black tees. The course is situated on a 500 foot cliff above the Chavon River, where Apocalypse Now was filmed.
The Links is a Pete Dye golf course layout with a spectacular view of the Caribbean Sea and the Casa de Campo complex and villas. The course design is reminiscent of traditional British and Scottish courses where the greens are small and high.
Activities and Facilities at Casa de Campo
The private Minitas Beach is conveniently located right in the middle of it all, so you never have to go far for a little sun and sand. There's also plenty to do here, from a variety of watersports, to indulging in a relaxing massage in our open-air pavilion. Not to mention the quintessential Minitas Beach experience, enjoying one of our famous piña coladas served in a fresh, local pineapple. And when you're feeling like a snack, you can dine at the Beach Club overlooking the Caribbean Sea.
The heart of Casa de Campo Resort's ocean playground is The Marina - the vision of Gianfranco Fini and Piero Giacosa. Inspired by the quaint seaside villages that dot the Mediterranean coastline, the Marina is more than just a place to moor, it's an entire community for sport fishermen, yachting enthusiasts, and landlubbers alike. Chase the horizon by sailboat, catamaran, or charter boat. Dive beneath the surface to snorkel dazzling underwater realms.
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097