All guests must register with the Villa Owners Club, and for a small daily fee ($25 per adult per night & $12 per child per night), are granted access to resort areas and amenities. Casa de Campo Resort facilities and amenities include golf courses ($), the fitness centre ($), tennis courts ($), restaurants ($) and bars ($). Contact Rental Escapes for more information about pricing.
Villa Perfection is an impressive 12,000 square-foot, seven-bedroom villa, built over three levels and with an enormous backyard and lawn area that is surrounded by a lush, tropical palm trees and plants. This is your private playground! There is enough space in case you are hosting a private event, e.g. destination wedding, a corporate event, etc.
The terrace overlooks the enclosed and super private garden, which has an enormous lawn (probably the biggest lawn in Casa de Campo). This will be the perfect place for you to have fun, jump on the trampoline or for your kids to play a game of soccer, run around or do whatever they like. The villa also has a basketball hoop for a quick game (just bring your own toys/balls).
But, of course, the swimming pool and Jacuzzi are the two main features of the villa. The swimming pool has a wading area (shallow area), which is ideal if you have small children. You can choose to lounge on the open deck next to the pool or underneath the covered pool deck - if you prefer some shade from the sun. There is also an outdoor dining table and sofa sitting area where you can hang out with your friends and family. Let your butler serve your favorite tropical cocktails all day long as you enjoy your vacation to the fullest.
The villa is perfect for large families and friends who want to spend good, quality time together. The interior design is very modern with clean lines, great furniture, high ceilings, light colors, great design features and no clutter. This is definitely a place that will make you feel welcome and relaxed.
Villa Perfection has five bedrooms located on the main level - right when you come into the villa.
The master bedroom is a large suite with a king bed, air conditioning, ceiling fan, access to a small terrace, TV, closet, sitting area, en-suite bathroom with shower and also a private, outdoor Jacuzzi.
The other four bedrooms each have two queen beds, air conditioning, high vaulted ceilings with ceiling fans, access to a small terrace, TV, closet, sitting area, and ensuite bathrooms with shower.
The sixth bedroom has two twin beds, air conditioning, a high vaulted ceiling with a ceiling fan, access to a small terrace, TV, closet, sitting area, and ensuite bathroom with shower.
A comfortable TV room is also located on the main level and is a great place to relax and throw your feet up on the sofa chaise lounge and watch TV.
The downstairs floor is where you will find the open kitchen and dining area. This is truly the heart of the villa where you can entertain with your friends, enjoy delicious meals, fine wine and good conversations.
Watch your personal chef create the most mouth-watering meals in the open kitchen as you enjoy a glass of wine, sitting by the kitchen island. The kitchen is fully equipped with everything necessary to cook delicious meals during your vacation - and your villa rental includes a personal Chef who will prepare all of your meals at the villa (food and beverages are not included).
The formal indoor dining table seats fourteen people comfortably. This space is air conditioned and has high vaulted ceilings with ceiling fans - or if you prefer to feel the Caribbean breeze, you can slide open the big windows and let the air flow in.
Step directly out onto the covered terrace by the swimming pool with an outdoor dining table. This great place to enjoy breakfast and casual lunches by the pool. Ceiling fans keep the air moving so that you will always feel comfortable in this outdoor space.
The formal living room is located on the downstairs floor of the villa. This is a beautiful space with several comfortable sitting areas with sofas and chairs. The living room is air conditioning and has high vaulted ceilings with ceiling fans. You can slide open the big windows and step right out onto the terrace where you have another sofa sitting area with ceiling fans - if you prefer to sit directly by the pool.
The seventh bedroom is located on the second lower ground floor and offers complete privacy in its own, comfortable surroundings. This bedroom has two queen beds, air conditioning, a ceiling fan, a TV, a closet and dresser, and an ensuite bathroom with a shower.
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|High||May 1 2023 to Dec 16 2023||$2,705 per Night||3 Nights|
|Christmas | New Year's||Dec 17 2023 to Jan 7 2024||$5,200 per Night||7 Nights|
|High||Jan 8 2024 to Mar 23 2024||$2,705 per Night||3 Nights|
|Easter||Mar 24 2024 to Apr 7 2024||$3,068 per Night||3 Nights|
|High||Apr 8 2024 to Dec 16 2024||$2,705 per Night||3 Nights|
|Christmas | New Year's||Dec 17 2024 to Jan 7 2025||$5,200 per Night||7 Nights|
|Check-in time:||16:00||Check-out time:||11:00|
• The rates for this property are dynamic and are constantly changing. The price listed above is only a starting rate and does not necessarily reflect the price for your travel dates. Please contact a reservations agent for exact pricing details.
Villa Perfection is equipped with an array of included amenities and services:
• Personal service by the villa staff including a Housekeeper, Butler & Chef
Amenities and services available upon request (extra charge):
• Airport transfer
• Golf cart rental (for transport within Casa de Campo Resort, not for use on the golf courses)
• In-villa spa treatments
• Grocery list
Industry Association Recommended Cleaning Practice: SafeStay
|Bedroom 1 | Primary||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 2||2 Queen||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 3||2 Queen||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 4||2 Queen||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 5||2 Queen||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 6||2 Single||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 7||2 Queen||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bathroom 1 | Primary||Toilet, Shower||En-suite. Outdoor tub.|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Shower||En-suite.|
|Bathroom 3||Toilet, Shower||En-suite.|
|Bathroom 4||Toilet, Shower||En-suite.|
|Bathroom 5||Toilet, Shower||En-suite.|
|Bathroom 6||Toilet, Shower||En-suite.|
|Bathroom 7||Toilet, Shower||En-suite.|
|Bathroom 8||Toilet||Powder Room.|
|Bathroom 9||Toilet||Powder Room.|
Casa de Campo, Dominican Republic
Casa de Campo is located on the south eastern shore of the Dominican Republic, next to the town of La Romana and just 70 miles from the capital city of Santo Domingo, the oldest city in the new world. A luxurious 7,000 acre oceanfront community offering world class golf courses which include the famous Teeth of the Dog Golf Course, Dye Fore and The Links Golf Course.
Dining Options within Casa de Campo
• Gourmet, traditionally prepared Italian cuisine. In a setting reminiscent of a Mediterranean medieval village, and overlooking Altos de Chavon, La Piazzetta is Casa de Campo's first restaurant.
• Onno's features an amazing array of tapas and delicious cuisine in a casual ambiance. Omelets in the morning, tapas or burgers and sandwiches for lunch. Swing by for a cool tropical drink or an afternoon cappuccino or espresso.
• La Cantina officially opened for business in December 2011, with a simple, good and reasonably priced menu overlooking the main plaza of Altos de Chavon with a relaxed atmosphere. The 'Latin Bistro' features mainly dominican and Cuban specialties like tostones, asopao, sancocho, ceviche, pastellitos, yuca and mofongo.
• Fresh Fruit offers refreshing juices, coffee, hot chocolate, tea, healthy food options and organic items like protein bars and gluten free items.
• Featuring an exquisite international menu with a Mediterranean flair, SBG is a luxurious and elegant venue for a casual dinner, or an evening's worth of entertainment. Dine by the pool, enjoying a chic and sophisticated vibe, with an occasional DJ appearance or live band.
• Recently opened on the edge of Portofino Plaza, 30Cinco boasts sophisticated dining areas for day and night offering an appealing menu with a mix of Cuban, Mexican, Dominican and Venezuelan cuisine.
• At Pepperoni, guests are invited to dine in the formal dining area or under a canopy outside for a slightly less formal experience. Featuring a wide variety of fare from fine imported steaks, to sushi and pasta, with top notch service provided by an impeccable staff. Pepperoni also features an extensive bar and wine menu.
• La Casita offers inspired Spanish-inspired dishes focused on fresh, local seafood complement perfectly with its stunning location.
• Minitas Beach Club & Restaurant is Casa de Campo Resort's flagship restaurant. Discover the expansive pool deck with infinity pool, enjoy specialty house cocktails at the ocean view bar or delight yourself with a memorable meal at the restaurant.
• At the heart of the Casa de Campo Hotel, La Cana Bar & Restaurant takes its name from the sugar cane crops that surround the town of La Romana and have been the driving force of the local economy since the 1900's. The restaurant highlights and elevates local ingredients within the context of French-inspired fare.
• Discover the illustrious buffet at Lago Restaurant, while enjoying spectacular views of the world famous Teeth of the Dog Golf course and the Caribbean Sea.
Golf Courses within Casa de Campo
In 1969, Pete Dye, with the aid of 300 local labourers and his partner and wife Alice worked for two years to create this masterpiece. The Teeth of the Dog features seven water holes overlooking the Caribbean Sea. Teeth of the Dog name comes from the distinctive sharp points of the coral formations along the shoreline. The course has been Dye's personal favourite over the years. Ranked as the number one course in the Caribbean and number 39 in the top 100 courses, worldwide, in Golf Magazine (2017).
Dye Fore is Pete Dye's newest creation at Casa de Campo Resort. The course features nine cliff-side holes, 7,800 yards from the black tees. The course is situated on a 500 foot cliff above the Chavon River, where Apocalypse Now was filmed.
The Links is a Pete Dye golf course layout with a spectacular view of the Caribbean Sea and the Casa de Campo complex and villas. The course design is reminiscent of traditional British and Scottish courses where the greens are small and high.
Activities and Facilities at Casa de Campo
The private Minitas Beach is conveniently located right in the middle of it all, so you never have to go far for a little sun and sand. There's also plenty to do here, from a variety of watersports, to indulging in a relaxing massage in our open-air pavilion. Not to mention the quintessential Minitas Beach experience, enjoying one of our famous piña coladas served in a fresh, local pineapple. And when you're feeling like a snack, you can dine at the Beach Club overlooking the Caribbean Sea.
The heart of Casa de Campo Resort's ocean playground is The Marina - the vision of Gianfranco Fini and Piero Giacosa. Inspired by the quaint seaside villages that dot the Mediterranean coastline, the Marina is more than just a place to moor, it's an entire community for sport fishermen, yachting enthusiasts, and landlubbers alike. Chase the horizon by sailboat, catamaran, or charter boat. Dive beneath the surface to snorkel dazzling underwater realms.
One of our villa experts will contact you to help you plan your unique villa experience.
Contact us at 1-800-208-5097
9:00 a.m. - 8:30 p.m. EST Mon - Fri