All guests must register with the Villa Owners Club, and for a small daily fee ($25 per adult per night & $12 per child per night), are granted access to resort areas and amenities. Casa de Campo Resort facilities and amenities include golf courses ($), the fitness centre ($), tennis courts ($), restaurants ($) and bars ($). Contact Rental Escapes for more information about pricing.
One of the most elegant and exclusive oceanfront villas that Casa de Campo has to offer. This secluded eight-bedroom villa is divided in three living pavilions that open to lush gardens and breathtaking views of Minitas Bay, Catalina Island and the Caribbean Sea. The grounds are impressive, spanning over nine thousand five hundred square meters, it is one of the most private and expansive properties in Casa de Campo Resort.
The villa itself measures over one thousand five hundred square meters which makes it a great property for large family gatherings. The bedroom pavilions are divided into two master suites and four guest suites each plus a large children’s bedroom that provides bunk beds, twin beds with a small living area for children to play board and video games. The villa boasts with high ceilings, spacious living and dining areas, and a state-of-the-art kitchen with first-class chef and staff. The property also includes its own private beach, pilates equipment gym, a ping pong table, a pickle ball court and a volleyball net court for guest’s enjoyment.
|Jan 7 2024 to Mar 31 2024
|$8,900 per Night
|Apr 1 2024 to Nov 27 2024
|$7,100 per Night
|Damage WaiverNon-refundable damage waiver (up to $2,000)
• Rates are based on 20 guests (14 adults and 6 children)
• The rates for this property are dynamic and are constantly changing. The price listed above is only a starting rate and does not necessarily reflect the price for your travel dates. Please contact a reservations agent for exact pricing details.
• Please note that the Security Deposit is equivalent to the amount of one night's stay
• Please note that air conditioning is found only in the bedrooms and studio
Bahia Minitas 6 is equipped with an array of included amenities and services:
• Personal service by the villa staff including a housekeeper, Chef, butler and night security guard
• Air conditioning (bedrooms and studio only)
|Bedroom 1 | Primary
|Bedroom 2 | Primary
|Bedroom 8 | Children's Room
|Bathroom 1 | Primary
|Toilet, Shower, Outdoor Shower
|En-suite. Double vanity.
|Bathroom 2 | Primary
|Toilet, Tub, Shower
|En-suite. Double vanity.
|Bathroom 8 | Children's Room
Casa de Campo, Dominican Republic
Casa de Campo is located on the south eastern shore of the Dominican Republic, next to the town of La Romana and just 70 miles from the capital city of Santo Domingo, the oldest city in the new world. A luxurious 7,000 acre oceanfront community offering world class golf courses which include the famous Teeth of the Dog Golf Course, Dye Fore and The Links Golf Course.
Dining Options within Casa de Campo
• Gourmet, traditionally prepared Italian cuisine. In a setting reminiscent of a Mediterranean medieval village, and overlooking Altos de Chavon, La Piazzetta is Casa de Campo's first restaurant.
• Onno's features an amazing array of tapas and delicious cuisine in a casual ambiance. Omelets in the morning, tapas or burgers and sandwiches for lunch. Swing by for a cool tropical drink or an afternoon cappuccino or espresso.
• La Cantina officially opened for business in December 2011, with a simple, good and reasonably priced menu overlooking the main plaza of Altos de Chavon with a relaxed atmosphere. The 'Latin Bistro' features mainly dominican and Cuban specialties like tostones, asopao, sancocho, ceviche, pastellitos, yuca and mofongo.
• Fresh Fruit offers refreshing juices, coffee, hot chocolate, tea, healthy food options and organic items like protein bars and gluten free items.
• Featuring an exquisite international menu with a Mediterranean flair, SBG is a luxurious and elegant venue for a casual dinner, or an evening's worth of entertainment. Dine by the pool, enjoying a chic and sophisticated vibe, with an occasional DJ appearance or live band.
• Recently opened on the edge of Portofino Plaza, 30Cinco boasts sophisticated dining areas for day and night offering an appealing menu with a mix of Cuban, Mexican, Dominican and Venezuelan cuisine.
• At Pepperoni, guests are invited to dine in the formal dining area or under a canopy outside for a slightly less formal experience. Featuring a wide variety of fare from fine imported steaks, to sushi and pasta, with top notch service provided by an impeccable staff. Pepperoni also features an extensive bar and wine menu.
• La Casita offers inspired Spanish-inspired dishes focused on fresh, local seafood complement perfectly with its stunning location.
• Minitas Beach Club & Restaurant is Casa de Campo Resort's flagship restaurant. Discover the expansive pool deck with infinity pool, enjoy specialty house cocktails at the ocean view bar or delight yourself with a memorable meal at the restaurant.
• At the heart of the Casa de Campo Hotel, La Cana Bar & Restaurant takes its name from the sugar cane crops that surround the town of La Romana and have been the driving force of the local economy since the 1900's. The restaurant highlights and elevates local ingredients within the context of French-inspired fare.
• Discover the illustrious buffet at Lago Restaurant, while enjoying spectacular views of the world famous Teeth of the Dog Golf course and the Caribbean Sea.
Golf Courses within Casa de Campo
In 1969, Pete Dye, with the aid of 300 local labourers and his partner and wife Alice worked for two years to create this masterpiece. The Teeth of the Dog features seven water holes overlooking the Caribbean Sea. Teeth of the Dog name comes from the distinctive sharp points of the coral formations along the shoreline. The course has been Dye's personal favourite over the years. Ranked as the number one course in the Caribbean and number 39 in the top 100 courses, worldwide, in Golf Magazine (2017).
Dye Fore is Pete Dye's newest creation at Casa de Campo Resort. The course features nine cliff-side holes, 7,800 yards from the black tees. The course is situated on a 500 foot cliff above the Chavon River, where Apocalypse Now was filmed.
The Links is a Pete Dye golf course layout with a spectacular view of the Caribbean Sea and the Casa de Campo complex and villas. The course design is reminiscent of traditional British and Scottish courses where the greens are small and high.
Activities and Facilities at Casa de Campo
The private Minitas Beach is conveniently located right in the middle of it all, so you never have to go far for a little sun and sand. There's also plenty to do here, from a variety of watersports, to indulging in a relaxing massage in our open-air pavilion. Not to mention the quintessential Minitas Beach experience, enjoying one of our famous piña coladas served in a fresh, local pineapple. And when you're feeling like a snack, you can dine at the Beach Club overlooking the Caribbean Sea.
The heart of Casa de Campo Resort's ocean playground is The Marina - the vision of Gianfranco Fini and Piero Giacosa. Inspired by the quaint seaside villages that dot the Mediterranean coastline, the Marina is more than just a place to moor, it's an entire community for sport fishermen, yachting enthusiasts, and landlubbers alike. Chase the horizon by sailboat, catamaran, or charter boat. Dive beneath the surface to snorkel dazzling underwater realms.
Sep 8, 2023
45 wedding anniversary
Excellent staff Great social space Landscaping Location and view Excelente maintained
Jan 27, 2022
Great villa for a birthday celebration. Concierge was the best!
We rented Casa Bahia (Bahia Minitas 6) in Casa de Campo for my birthday celebration. The house was amazing, the staff was over the top fantastic and Rental Escapes concierge Marina went above and beyond to make the trip a success. She answered all emails within minutes even on weekends and evenings....really exceeding all expectations. The DJ that she booked for our party was a huge hit, so professional and just killed it. The entire weekend was a treat because there was nothing for me to worry about. I just enjoyed the entire experience. The weekend brought several of my guests to tears (seriously). I would recommend Rental Excapes (Randee, Marina especially) and Casa Bahia without reservation. It's a can't miss.
One of our villa experts will contact you to help you plan your unique villa experience.
Contact us at 1-800-208-5097
9:00 a.m. - 8:30 p.m. EST Mon - Fri