Spread across 300 acres on the eastern tip of Virgin Gorda and embraced by the turquoise waters of the Caribbean Sea, Oil Nut Bay offers freehold property ownership and villa rentals in a setting that is distinctly refined, exceptionally private and consciously preserved.
Only accessible by water or helicopter, Oil Nut Bay is an ideal haven for those seeking the comfort, safety and seclusion of their own private island with indulgent resort amenities and services.
Nestled into the hill on the North Side of Oil Nut Bay, Waters Edge Villa is perfectly positioned for amazing views of the Atlantic Ocean, Oil Nut Bay and the Resort Community. It is Oil Nut Bay’s version of high-rise living. This stunning villa has an open-concept floor plan in the great room and each suite has a private entrance. The villa features contemporary décor, using natural stone and glass throughout.
The Master Suite is complete with king bed, two closets, en-suite bathroom featuring an outdoor shower and soaking tub. Three additional King Guest Suites include en-suite bathrooms and outdoor patios. The villa includes large pocket doors to embrace the stunning views, an open terrace with outdoor dining, grill and an infinity pool. A cart is included with this villa.
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Low Season||Jul 11 2023 to Dec 21 2023||$3,750 per Night||3 Nights|
|Christmas | New Year's||Dec 22 2023 to Jan 6 2024||$8,150 per Night||7 Nights|
|High Season||Jan 7 2024 to Apr 11 2024||$5,050 per Night||3 Nights|
|Check-in time:||15:00||Check-out time:||10:00|
• Rates are based on 2 persons per bedroom and are subject to change without notice
Waters Edge Villa is equipped with an array of included amenities and services:
• Personal service by the villa staff including a daily housekeeper
• Covered entryway opens to sweeping views of the Caribbean Sea and Oil Nut Bay
• Gourmet kitchen
• Laundry Room
• Terrace offers unparalleled views of both the Caribbean and Atlantic
• Access to all Beach Club facilities, Wellness Studio with yoga and Pilates room, hiking trials, Nut House and Nature Centre hiking trials
• Use of water, beach and land equipment with assistance from qualified instructors
• Wireless internet access, printing and business centre usage
|Bedroom 1 | Primary||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 2||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 3||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 4||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bathroom 1 | Primary||Toilet, Tub, Outdoor Shower||En-suite.|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Shower||En-suite.|
|Bathroom 3||Toilet, Shower||En-suite.|
|Bathroom 4||Toilet, Shower||En-suite.|
|Bathroom 5 | Half||Toilet||Powder room.|
Oil Nut Bay, British Virgin Islands (BVI)
Welcome to Oil Nut Bay. Your Island. Your Canvas. Your Home.
Dining at Oil Nut Bay
• The heart of the world-class resort experience begins at the Beach Club Restaurant; with an exceptional restaurant, Al Forno pizza oven, casual poolside dining and a pool bar, there are many options when selecting a dining experience that satisfies your family's every craving. Open daily for lunch from 11:30 AM to 5 PM.
• Welcome to The Pavilion Restaurant, Oil Nut Bay’s signature a la carte dinner restaurant with a variety of food from around the globe, including selections from the Far East, Mediterranean, and the local grill. Open Tuesday to Saturday from 5:30 PM and 8:30 PM.
• Experience a feast not only for the taste buds, but for all of the senses when you dine at Nova. Built out over the water, Nova gathers family and friends around the table to share a social dining experience in an exquisite locale that’s both energizing and relaxing. Breakfast is served from 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM, lunch and dinner is served from 11:30 AM to 9:30 AM. Sunday brunch is served from 10:30 AM to 2 PM.
Wellness at Oil Nut Bay
Oil Nut Bay’s sunny climate, natural setting, and exhilarating outdoor adventures can inspire a renewed dedication to a healthy lifestyle. The Wellness Studio is furnished with a full range of cardiovascular equipment, treadmills, elliptical cross trainers and free weights. There is no limit to your workout.
Oil Nut Bay boasts two synthetic grass courts for tennis as well as two courts for pickleball. As one of the fastest growing sports in North America, pickleball blends tennis, badminton and ping pong. The game is a wonderful way to spend time with family and suitable for any age. Rackets and balls are available at our Wellness Studio, and our Guest Services team can help arrange instruction.
Experiences at Oil Nut Bay
Offering stunning views and exceptional service in a relaxed beachside setting, the Beach Club is the social center of Oil Nut Bay. Swim, read, gather with friends or simply relax - the Beach Club is the ideal setting for indulging in all our resort has to offer. The Beach Club boasts three dazzling pools and a waterfall. Enjoy deep, cool waters in the larger, lower pool which features two gently sloping walk-in entrances; the dedicated children’s pool is perfect for wading and splashing around. Sip a specialty drink at the swim-up bar or order a pizza poolside and dine at one of our cabanas or lounge areas. Families and couples alike can relish in sunny days here and reset before their next adventure. Open daily from 11 AM to 6 PM. The menus change regularly based on the availability of ingredients.
Oil Nut Bay’s state-of-the-art Marina includes 93 berths that are perfectly situated in the natural harbor of Deep Bay. The secure alongside mooring can accommodate yachts up to 130 feet (40 meters) and a draft of up to eight feet (2.4 meters). Berths are privately owned by Oil Nut Bay homeowners and are also available for nightly reservations. Mooring Balls are available in Deep Bay with ten balls for boats up to 60 feet and one mooring ball for boats up to 120 feet. In an effort to protect our delicate marine environment, Oil Nut Bay highly discourages anchoring in Deep Bay and Eustatia Sound.
Nut House Kids Club features a range of age-appropriate activities for younger children, tweens and teens - the perfect way to generate more smiles. Parents will have peace of mind knowing the Kids Club dedicated professionals are teaching and supervising all activities. Children have the opportunity to expand their horizons through a variety of educational encounters. They can learn about the island’s unique flora and fauna, the migratory patterns of the humpback whale, the delicate life of the coral reefs, the island’s unique history, and the culture of the North Sound and greater BVI. The Nut House has a wonderful collection of toys, books and games to help children feel at home.
One of our villa experts will contact you to help you plan your unique villa experience.
Contact us at 1-800-208-5097
9:00 a.m. - 8:30 p.m. EST Mon - Fri