Spread across 400 acres and surrounded by the turquoise waters of the Caribbean Sea, the 8 neighborhoods of Oil Nut Bay are built around a world-class resort that caters directly to the residents and guests on the island. Boasting a luxury Beach Club, Marina, Marina Village, Wellness Center, and more, Oil Nut Bay offers an exceptional experience for visitors and homeowners alike. Experience the finest in private island living when you stay in one of the exclusive villas at Oil Nut Bay. Designed by some of the world’s most esteemed architects, these remarkable homes feature stunning finishes and furnishings, spectacular pools and water features, and indoor/outdoor spaces that are built into the island’s topography and capitalize on breathtaking sea views.
Overlooking the 69-slip Oil Nut Bay Marina on Deep Bay, the Marina Villas offer easy access to the docks and to water activities, including snorkeling, kite surfing, and sailing. Positioned just moments away from the Marina Village, guests here can stroll through boutique and artisan shops and dine out at the restaurants.
Rainbow suite is the epitome of luxury and the ultimate in elevated BVI vacation rentals. Showcasing a curved green roof that allows it to blend seamlessly into the surrounding topography, it boasts an infinity pool unrivaled by any other. Featuring a full kitchen and living room, covered outdoor living space, outdoor shower and full-sized bathtub, this incredible suite has it all. Situated at the pinnacle of Oil Nut Bay’s lush property, enjoy views of the turquoise waters and exquisite resort core.
The home is located a short walk away from the excitement of Oil Nut Bay’s Marina Village. Enjoy the coffee shop, market, and Nova restaurant while overlooking the boats and Caribbean Sea. This location is perfectly positioned for access to our most popular amenities, including the Oil Nut Bay resort core and Beach Club just a short golf cart ride away.
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|High Season||Jan 4 2022 to Apr 17 2022||$2,730 per Night||1 Nights|
|Mid Season||Apr 18 2022 to Jul 9 2022||$2,415 per Night||1 Nights|
|Low Season||Jul 10 2022 to Dec 18 2022||$2,205 per Night||1 Nights|
|Christmas | New Year's||Dec 19 2022 to Jan 3 2023||$3,930 per Night||7 Nights|
|High Season||Jan 4 2023 to Apr 17 2023||$2,730 per Night||1 Nights|
|Check-in time:||15:00||Check-out time:||10:00|
• Rates are based on 2 persons per bedroom and are subject to change without notice
• Additional person $95/night fixed charge
Rainbow is equipped with an array of included amenities and services:
• Personal service by the villa staff including a daily housekeeper
• Access to all Oil Nut Bay Beach Club facilities
• Access to Wellness Studio with Yoga & Pilates Room
• Access to Nut House Kids Club and Nature Center
• Access to Tennis and Pickle-Ball Courts
• Access to Hiking and Biking Trails
• Use of water, beach and land equipment with assistance from qualified instructors
• Wi-Fi, printing and Business Center usage
|Bedroom 1 | Master||1 King||2 Guests|
|Bathroom 1 | Master||Toilet, Tub, Outdoor Shower|
Oil Nut Bay, British Virgin Islands (BVI)
Welcome to Oil Nut Bay. Your Island. Your Canvas. Your Home.
Dining at Oil Nut Bay
• The heart of the world-class resort experience begins at the Beach Club Restaurant; with an exceptional restaurant, Al Forno pizza oven, casual poolside dining and a pool bar, there are many options when selecting a dining experience that satisfies your family's every craving. Open daily for lunch from 11:30 AM to 5 PM.
• Welcome to The Pavilion Restaurant, Oil Nut Bay’s signature a la carte dinner restaurant with a variety of food from around the globe, including selections from the Far East, Mediterranean, and the local grill. Open Tuesday to Saturday from 5:30 PM and 8:30 PM.
• Experience a feast not only for the taste buds, but for all of the senses when you dine at Nova. Built out over the water, Nova gathers family and friends around the table to share a social dining experience in an exquisite locale that’s both energizing and relaxing. Breakfast is served from 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM, lunch and dinner is served from 11:30 AM to 9:30 AM. Sunday brunch is served from 10:30 AM to 2 PM.
Wellness at Oil Nut Bay
Oil Nut Bay’s sunny climate, natural setting, and exhilarating outdoor adventures can inspire a renewed dedication to a healthy lifestyle. The Wellness Studio is furnished with a full range of cardiovascular equipment, treadmills, elliptical cross trainers and free weights. There is no limit to your workout.
Oil Nut Bay boasts two synthetic grass courts for tennis as well as two courts for pickleball. As one of the fastest growing sports in North America, pickleball blends tennis, badminton and ping pong. The game is a wonderful way to spend time with family and suitable for any age. Rackets and balls are available at our Wellness Studio, and our Guest Services team can help arrange instruction.
Experiences at Oil Nut Bay
Offering stunning views and exceptional service in a relaxed beachside setting, the Beach Club is the social center of Oil Nut Bay. Swim, read, gather with friends or simply relax - the Beach Club is the ideal setting for indulging in all our resort has to offer. The Beach Club boasts three dazzling pools and a waterfall. Enjoy deep, cool waters in the larger, lower pool which features two gently sloping walk-in entrances; the dedicated children’s pool is perfect for wading and splashing around. Sip a specialty drink at the swim-up bar or order a pizza poolside and dine at one of our cabanas or lounge areas. Families and couples alike can relish in sunny days here and reset before their next adventure. Open daily from 11 AM to 6 PM. The menus change regularly based on the availability of ingredients.
Oil Nut Bay’s state-of-the-art Marina includes 93 berths that are perfectly situated in the natural harbor of Deep Bay. The secure alongside mooring can accommodate yachts up to 130 feet (40 meters) and a draft of up to eight feet (2.4 meters). Berths are privately owned by Oil Nut Bay homeowners and are also available for nightly reservations. Mooring Balls are available in Deep Bay with ten balls for boats up to 60 feet and one mooring ball for boats up to 120 feet. In an effort to protect our delicate marine environment, Oil Nut Bay highly discourages anchoring in Deep Bay and Eustatia Sound.
Nut House Kids Club features a range of age-appropriate activities for younger children, tweens and teens - the perfect way to generate more smiles. Parents will have peace of mind knowing the Kids Club dedicated professionals are teaching and supervising all activities. Children have the opportunity to expand their horizons through a variety of educational encounters. They can learn about the island’s unique flora and fauna, the migratory patterns of the humpback whale, the delicate life of the coral reefs, the island’s unique history, and the culture of the North Sound and greater BVI. The Nut House has a wonderful collection of toys, books and games to help children feel at home.
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097