Bananaquit is a luxurious five-bedroom villa located on the Sugar Hill Resort. This property is strategically located at the end of Plantation Drive which offers the guests privacy. Three bedrooms are located in the main house and the remaining two bedrooms are in the cottage. The villa offers amazing sea views from the first floor, where you can find the kitchen, living area and one television room.
In the main house, all the bedrooms are located on the ground floor which is ideal as they all lead out to the pool area. The master bedroom is furnished with a King size bed and the remaining two bedrooms have twin beds. The two bedrooms in the cottage are furnished with twin beds as well but one set can be made as a king. All the bedrooms are en suite. The master bathroom is the only one with both a shower and tub, all others have showers only.
The second television/game room is located in the basement where you can find a pool table, table tennis and a pinball machine.
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Low||Apr 16 2023 to Dec 15 2023||$1,560 per Night||5 Nights|
|Christmas | New Year's||Dec 16 2023 to Jan 3 2024||$3,910 per Night||14 Nights|
|High||Jan 4 2024 to Apr 15 2024||$2,260 per Night||7 Nights|
|Low||Apr 16 2024 to Dec 15 2024||$1,560 per Night||5 Nights|
|Christmas | New Year's||Dec 16 2024 to Jan 3 2025||$3,910 per Night||14 Nights|
|Damage WaiverNon-refundable damage waiver (up to $2,000)||$299 Flat|
|Shared Economy Levy||10.00%|
|Check-in time:||15:00||Check-out time:||12:00|
• Bananaquit is a quarantine approved villa. Guests staying at a quarantined approved villa will be charged a security fee.
Bananaquit is equipped with an array of included amenities and services:
• Personal service by the villa staff including a housekeeper
|Bedroom 1 | Primary||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 2||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 3||2 Single||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 4||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 5||2 Single||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bathroom 1 | Primary||Toilet, Shower||Main House.|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Shower||Main House.|
|Bathroom 3||Toilet, Shower||Main House.|
|Bathroom 4||Toilet, Shower||Main House.|
|Bathroom 5||Toilet, Shower||Cottage.|
|Bathroom 6||Toilet, Shower||Cottage.|
Sugar Hill Estate, Barbados
• Currency: Barbadian Dollar (U.S. dollar is widely accepted)
• Airports: Grantley Adams International Airport
Barbados is a beautiful island on the eastern tip of the Caribbean. Its most famous asset is, of course, its white-sand beaches and azure sea, both of which combine to produce some of the most beautiful sunsets in the world. Those looking to simply relax by the beach tend to prefer the Caribbean side, which is located in the south and west of the island and offers calm, warm, light-blue water. Those looking to surf or windsurfing, though, will prefer the waves of the Atlantic waters on the east side.
Nightlife and dancing lovers, meanwhile, would be wise to stay near all the action on the St Lawrence Gap, which offers a wide variety of local performances such as the famously colourful Tuk band, known to wow audiences with their skills on the bass drum, kettle drum, and pennywhistle. Our wide selection of Barbados luxury vacation rentals may help make your stay complete, but, no matter where you stay, you will enjoy access to pristine beach fronts, world-class golf courses, duty-free shopping, and a wide range of entertainment options. View our Rental Escapes luxury villa rentals in St James for an incredible variety of all of the above.
Sugar Hill Resort
Sugar Hill Estate in Barbados offers a wide range of holiday homes and villa rentals. It is set high on a ridge overlooking the Platinum West Coast of Barbados allowing guests beautiful views of the turquoise Caribbean Sea. A secluded gated community, Sugar Hill is a 50 acre estate with each private villa boasting its own lush tropical garden space. Holiday accommodation at Sugar Hill is complemented by the amenities provided by the estate. At the Club House there is a lovely terrace where you can enjoy the tropical breezes. There is a state of the art tennis and fitness centre with four flood-lit courts and daily fitness classes, a 2,000 square foot swimming pool, and last but not least an on site open air restaurant with a decadent menu.
Restaurants | Bars
• Cin Cin is a refreshingly contemporary, elegant restaurant that offers 'alfresco dining' with sweeping views of the Caribbean Sea. Located in Prospect.
• Daphne's is a well known fine dining establishment situated on the beachfront serving international and Italian cuisine. Located on Paynes Bay Beach.
• The Fish Pot is a charming family restaurant set in an old fort. Guests sit on a wooden deck right above the sand, great for lunch or dinner. Located in Shermans.
• Nishi is a sophisticated twist of informal dining with a diverse and creative menu of Asian and Caribbean cuisine. Located in Holetown.
• The Cliff with its stunning cliff top setting and excellent culinary team is one of the leading restaurants in the Caribbean. Located in Derricks.
• The Tides is a stunning beachfront restaurant nestled within a tropical garden just off the boardwalk serving international cuisine at its finest. Located in Holetown.
One of our villa experts will contact you to help you plan your unique villa experience.
Contact us at 1-800-208-5097
9:00 a.m. - 8:30 p.m. EST Mon - Fri