Sugar Hill Estate, Barbados
• Currency: Barbadian Dollar (U.S. dollar is widely accepted)
• Airports: Grantley Adams International Airport
Barbados is a beautiful island on the eastern tip of the Caribbean. Its most famous asset is, of course, its white-sand beaches and azure sea, both of which combine to produce some of the most beautiful sunsets in the world. Those looking to simply relax by the beach tend to prefer the Caribbean side, which is located in the south and west of the island and offers calm, warm, light-blue water. Those looking to surf or windsurfing, though, will prefer the waves of the Atlantic waters on the east side.
Nightlife and dancing lovers, meanwhile, would be wise to stay near all the action on the St Lawrence Gap, which offers a wide variety of local performances such as the famously colourful Tuk band, known to wow audiences with their skills on the bass drum, kettle drum, and pennywhistle. Our wide selection of Barbados luxury vacation rentals may help make your stay complete, but, no matter where you stay, you will enjoy access to pristine beach fronts, world-class golf courses, duty-free shopping, and a wide range of entertainment options. View our Rental Escapes luxury villa rentals in St James for an incredible variety of all of the above.
Sugar Hill Resort
Sugar Hill Estate in Barbados offers a wide range of holiday homes and villa rentals. It is set high on a ridge overlooking the Platinum West Coast of Barbados allowing guests beautiful views of the turquoise Caribbean Sea. A secluded gated community, Sugar Hill is a 50 acre estate with each private villa boasting its own lush tropical garden space. Holiday accommodation at Sugar Hill is complemented by the amenities provided by the estate. At the Club House there is a lovely terrace where you can enjoy the tropical breezes. There is a state of the art tennis and fitness centre with four flood-lit courts and daily fitness classes, a 2,000 square foot swimming pool, and last but not least an on site open air restaurant with a decadent menu.
Restaurants | Bars
• Cin Cin is a refreshingly contemporary, elegant restaurant that offers 'alfresco dining' with sweeping views of the Caribbean Sea. Located in Prospect.
• Daphne's is a well known fine dining establishment situated on the beachfront serving international and Italian cuisine. Located on Paynes Bay Beach.
• The Fish Pot is a charming family restaurant set in an old fort. Guests sit on a wooden deck right above the sand, great for lunch or dinner. Located in Shermans.
• Nishi is a sophisticated twist of informal dining with a diverse and creative menu of Asian and Caribbean cuisine. Located in Holetown.
• The Cliff with its stunning cliff top setting and excellent culinary team is one of the leading restaurants in the Caribbean. Located in Derricks.
• The Tides is a stunning beachfront restaurant nestled within a tropical garden just off the boardwalk serving international cuisine at its finest. Located in Holetown.