Enjoy sweeping sunset vistas of the Maldives from your private wellbeing retreat, boasting floor-to-ceiling windows. At night, relax under a blanket of stars on your breezy outdoor terrace. Featuring a 33 sqm infinity pool, the ocean sunset villa is ideal for intimate sojourns of up to two guests.Read More
|Jan 11 2024 to Apr 10 2024
|$35,452 per Week
|Apr 11 2024 to Apr 28 2024
|$30,453 per Week
|Apr 29 2024 to May 10 2024
|$35,452 per Week
|May 11 2024 to Oct 10 2024
|$20,988 per Week
|Oct 11 2024 to Dec 20 2024
|$24,234 per Week
|$6 Daily per Guest
• Rates are based on a 7 night stay. For an alternative night stay contact a Rental Escapes villa specialist for your quote.
• Rates are inclusive of 10% service charge and 16% Tourism Goods & Service Tax.
• The cost for a roundtrip Private Regular Seaplane transfer is also included in the published rate (maximum 12 passengers).
• Alternate seaplane transfers are available, contact a Rental Escapes villa specialist for a quote.
• Children over the age of 12 are considered adults. No charges for children under the age of 5.
JOALI Being villas are equipped with an array of included amenities and services:
• Personal service by the villa staff including a butler
• Daily breakfast at FLOW restaurant
Amenities and services available upon request (extra cost):
• Meal plans
|Toilet, Tub, Shower
JOALI Being, Maldives
Designed as a luxurious art-immersive island retreat, JOALI Maldives focuses on sustainable glamour. This experiential destination has been created in collaboration with world-renowned artists and local artisans. The revival of Maldivian craftsmanship also supports the local community.
Hidden away in the northern reaches of the Maldives, JOALI is situated on Muravandhoo Island in the Raa Atoll, one of the largest and deepest in the world. 'Atoll' comes from 'atholhu' - a Dhivehi term used by early geographers to describe the region's distinctive ring-shaped coral reefs, embedded in tranquil lagoons. Spread all across the verdant island, the 73 spacious accommodations redefine sustainable glamour. Choose from a selection of beach villas, over-water villas and expansive residences.
Accessing JOALI Maldives
On arrival guests will be welcomed into the private JOALI airport lounge at the Male Airport. Relax here before your transfer to the resort. Transfer is by a 40 minute seaplane journey. Speak to a Rental Escapes villa specialist about transfer prices.
Dining Options at JOALI Maldives
• Designed by world-renowned Japanese restaurant architect Noriyoshi Muramatsu, Soake offers the most incredible views and is the perfect setting to indulge in this homage to traditional Nikkei Japanese cuisine. This floating haven of delectable food serves select sakes, sushi, and teppanyaki/kotatsu seating options for the iron-griddle enthusiast. Dinner is served from 7 PM to 10:30 PM.
• Vandhoo offers a specially designed dining experience spanning tastes from across southeast Asia, the Mediterranean and the Levant. Gourmands will indulge in experiential dining choices, exceptional breakfast spreads and an impressive cellar of hand-picked wines and vintages to match. Open for breakfast from 7 AM to 10:30 AM and for dinner from 7 PM to 10:30 PM.
• Bellinis offers a piece of Italy in the midst of the Maldives, from Nonna-approved pastas to obligatory Bellini aperatives and grappa digestifs. Open for dinner from 7 PM to 10:30 PM.
• The artisanal chocolate & ice-cream store is here for you & the kids to satiate all of your sweet cravings. Whether you prefer the refreshing taste of fruit, the richness of chocolate or the sweetness of vanilla, you will find it at La Joie, the JOALI chocolate and ice cream store.
• With cabanas overlooking the sandy white beach and iridescent sea - the Mura Bar will be the place to head for sparkling sunset cocktails and light bites. Nestled within is a special whiskey and cigar lounge perfect for post-dinner. Open for lunch from 11 AM to 6 PM and nightly from 7:30 PM to 12 AM.
Activities and Experiences at JOALI Maldives
An indulgent refuge, the JOALI Spa by Espa is a haven of wellbeing that is inspired by the tropical surroundings with a mission to reconnect individuals to themselves in mind and body. As well as indulgent treatments, a fitness centre offers expert trainers and expansive views of the turquoise hued ocean and deep green jungle. The following spa facilities are available at JOALI Spa by Espa: sauna, steam room, power showers, hammam, vitality pool, spa changing and relaxation areas.
Spa: Daily from 9 AM to 9 PM | Fitness Centre: Daily from 7 AM to 9 PM
Central to the JOALI offering is its exceptional array of artand design which pervades all areas of the resort, while at its epicentre is the JOALI Art Studio & Gallery. A selection of international guest artists will exhibit installations to surprise and delight including London-based Glithero and New York-based Misha Kahn, often working with local artisans to intersect design and sculpture.
The Maison de Joali is home to a myriad of teas, distinct textile products and objects d’art to purchase from local and global artists along with one-of-a-kind works created at the Studio.
As a kid on an island, one cannot help but wonder about treasures. With a vast range of activities for children of all ages, the Muramas Kids Club will leave the littlest guests with childhood memories which they will cherish for life. JOALI has created a host of offerings to keep little ones entertained; from native storytelling days with local raconteurs delighting children with their magical tales to interactive treasure hunts around the resort and cookery classes for budding chefs in the kid-friendly kitchen.
One of our villa experts will contact you to help you plan your unique villa experience.
Contact us at 1-800-208-5097
9:00 a.m. - 8:30 p.m. EST Mon - Fri