A daily resort fee of $45 (plus tax) is payable upon check-in. The Resort Fee benefits include access to for two to the fitness facility at the Canyon Ranch, in-suite wireless internet access, boarding pass printing, unlimited local and toll-free calls and thousands of magazines and newspapers through free PressReader app.
The Prestige Club Lounge is available for guests of the Venetian Resort. The Prestige Club amenities include private check-in with Prosecco refreshment, daily American breakfast, afternoon coffees and teas and non-alcoholic beverages. Additional benefits include access to the Prestige Business Center to the Prestige Lounge for breakfast and evening appetizers and cocktails. $150 per person.
The most luxurious suite in the resort, look past the glass chandelier to the expansive views of Las Vegas through the floor to ceiling window or cozy up to the fireplace in the comfort of your master bedroom. With two bedrooms and two bathrooms, it's time to sit back and enjoy the good life.
Due to COVID-19, visitors must wear a face mask or other face covering while in public areas, including casinos.
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Starting At||Apr 1 2020 to Mar 31 2021||$1,500 per Night||1 Nights|
|Starting At||Apr 1 2021 to Mar 31 2022||$1,500 per Night||1 Nights|
|Incidentals Deposit||$150||per Day|
|Resort FeeTaxed||$45||per Day|
|Check-in time:||16:00||Check-out time:||10:00|
|• Rates and dates are subject to availability.|
• Maximum occupancy is eight guests,
• Rates and dates are subject to availability
• Rates are dynamic and subject to change without notice
• Maximum occupancy: 8 guests, additional guest fees may be charged
• Work space
• Dual-line telephone
• Remote-controlled Roman shades and curtains
• TV's in the living area, bedrooms and bathroom
|Suite 1 | Master||1 King||4 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 2||1 King||4 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bathroom 1||Toilet, Shower, Jet tub|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Shower, Jet tub|
At almost twice the size of your average Las Vegas hotel room, The Venetian offers the largest standard suite on the Strip.
The Venetian tower is the bustling epicenter and the beating heart of the resort. Take in the beauty of old world Italy while you enjoy all the comforts and excitement of modern day Las Vegas. Refinement doesn't mean having less, it means having more of the things you want. The Palazzo tower is classic Italian luxury, refined for your modern tastes.
Refined Restaurant Experiences, Dine and Drink at the Best
• Experience one of the best Italian restaurants in Las Vegas at Matteo's Ristorante Italiano. Located in The Venetian's Restaurant Row, enjoy unique Northern Italian recipes and cuisine. Open daily for lunch from 11 AM to 5 PM and dinner from 5 PM to 10 PM. Brunch is served Friday to Sunday from 11 AM to 5 PM. The lounge is open daily from 12 PM to 10 PM. Stop by for happy hour from 3 PM to 5 PM and 8:30 PM to 11 PM daily.
• Mott 32 explores immersive dining experiences that highlight the indulgent beauty of unlikely pairings. It embraces flavors and ingredients from around China and the world and delivers it as home cooking should be, in a more rustic and honest way. Dinner is served daily from 5 PM to 10 PM. The bar and lounge opens at 4 PM. Happy hour cocktails are served daily between 4 PM and 5 PM, food and cocktails are served between 5 PM and 7 PM. Located on the Palazzo casino floor.
• Majordomo Meat & Fish is a new restaurant from Chef David Chang. Pulling from a diverse range of food traditions and inspired by the energy of Las Vegas, Majordomo Meat & Fish will be built on the DNA of its sister restaurant in Los Angeles. Open daily from 5:30 PM to 10 PM. Located on the Palazzo casino floor.
• Steak aficionados flock to Wolfgang Puck’s refined American steakhouse, Cut, marked by humanely treated ingredients and inventive sauces. Open nightly from 5:30 PM to 11 PM. Located in the Palazzo waterfall atrium.
• From the sizzling meats of the robata grill to super-fresh sushi, sashimi and ceviche, SUSHISAMBA has something for everyone. Whether it's lunch or dinner, the menu offers a unique blend of fiery Brazilian, zesty Peruvian and fresh Japanese culinary influences. Open Sunday to Thursday from 11:30 AM to 11 PM and Friday to Saturday from 11:30 AM to 12 AM. Brunch is served Saturday and Sunday from 11:30 AM to 4 PM. Stop by the bar for Happy Hour any day except Saturday from 4 PM to 7 PM and 11 PM to closing time. Located in the Grand Canal Shoppes.
Las Vegas Entertainment and Nightlife
The Cocktail Collective, the City's Nightlife Rebellion has Begun
Welcome to a radical departure from the familiar. The bars of the Cocktail Collective offer three unique destinations, all with the same high standards. Other Las Vegas nightclubs and lounges pale in comparison to our trio of bars. Electra Cocktail Club, Rosina Cocktail Lounge, and The Dorsey Cocktail Bar - where the cocktails slay, and the atmosphere conquers all. With recipes crafted by award-winning bartender, Sam Ross, each cocktail is worth savoring. From your first sip, you'll know out of all the things to do in Las Vegas, this was the right way to begin.
Two Casinos. Double Your Luck
There's nothing quite like the adrenaline rush of table games, as the cards are flipped, the dice are cast, or the wheel spins in a dizzying crescendo of excitement and the chips are stacked high. Enjoy table camaraderie, friendly dealers and excellent service in an elegant, inviting atmosphere.
The Venetian and the Palazzo are well known for having the best, most extensive selection of slots and video poker machines in the city. All your favorites are here on our two elegant casino floors. Experience the excitement as the reels spin and the bells ring, and earn generous rewards for your play when you join Grazie, the Strip's premiere loyalty program.
Play poker, one of the world's favorite card games in The Venetian Poker Room. It's the ultimate combination of elegance, comfort, and convenience. Plus get in on the action of the DeepStack Extravaganza tournament events, one of the most popular Poker tournament festivals in the world. With five major events a year there is always great tournament action and excitement.
Put the odds in your favor at our state-of-the-art Race & Sports Book. At 10 foot tall by 100 feet wide, the crystal-clear, HDTV spread is a sports fan's dream, visible from 118 personal betting stations and capable of showing up to 34 independent events simultaneously.
The Recently Renovated Venetian Pool Deck
The recently renovated Vegas oasis includes four large pools spread across two acres. A splash pad is perfect for the kids to get their fun in. Upgraded pool chairs, in-pool ledge loungers, and daybeds in the center create the best pools in Las Vegas. Upgraded cabanas offer unparalleled luxury only found at The Venetian.
The pristine waters of The Venetian Resort are the best pools in Las Vegas. With 11 pools spread across The Venetian and The Palazzo pool decks, there's no shortage of ways to stay cool. Looking for Vegas pool parties? Test the waters at The Aquatic Club.
One of the best ways to take pool lounging to the next level is with a cabana. The resort has a unique range of cabana sizes, starting at 180 square feet to 1,450 square feet. Every cabana is air conditioned, comes with a fully stocked fridge, and wireless internet access. Enjoy daybeds that offer shade, storage, and privacy poolside. Take advantage of the best cabanas in Vegas for the ultimate poolside experience.
With the Canyon Ranch Poolside Spa Services you can re-energize yourself with a luxurious full-body massage in the comfort of your cabana, or schedule your very own private yoga classes for your group by the pool. Open daily from 6 PM to 8 PM.
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097