The staircase leading to the primary bedroom does not have a railing. All persons are advised to use the stairs with caution and do so at their own risk. Minors should have adult supervision at all times.
Ocean House is the newest residence in the collection of ultra-luxury homes designed by renowned Hawaii Architect Jim McPeak and built by San Diego-based developer Mark Gosselin. This estate is a modern take on Oahu's well-known Banyan House. It captures a similar style of oversized, grand spaces all centered around the stunning ocean view.
With three ocean view suites, each room affords its own level of comfort and privacy. Each bedroom is spacious with its own en-suite bathroom. The upstairs primary has its own sitting room with a desk and the downstairs primary has an extended split-level room with gym equipment.
The owner's trademark style was used throughout the home and is quickly apparent with the round-about driveway, floating step entrance, and oversize front door. The grand room, the center of the home, boasts 25-foot ceilings and endless ocean views. Its indoor waterfall only adds to the already relaxing atmosphere.
Designed for Hawaii's signature indoor outdoor lifestyle, the grand room's doors pocket back entirely and open the home to the outdoor lounge and oceanside yard. The infinity-edge pool and jacuzzi disappear into the horizon and pull the ocean even closer to you.
Beneath the oceanside yard is a hidden sand terrace with two chaise lounges. It is like your own private cove perched above Oahu's most stunning seascape. Just below the same terrace is your private ocean access to the Portlock tide pools where dipping your toes and searching for hermit crabs, shells and colourful reef fish is only too fun.
Located in southeast Oahu, Portlock is a desirable, affluent neighbourhood known for its luxurious estate homes with ocean views. Overlooking Maunalua Bay, Portlock offers a unique perspective facing west where spectacular sunsets over Diamond Head can be enjoyed each evening. Though Portlock itself has no sandy beach, the famous snorkeling paradise, Hanauma Bay, is just around the corner. Also conveniently nearby is Hawaii Kai Town Center and Koko Marina filled with shops, eateries, adventure tour companies, and much more! This neighbourhood is perfect for a family that wants a little more space, privacy, and a more local island experience.
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Mid||Dec 2, 2023 to Dec 14, 2023||$7,250 per Night||7 Nights|
|Christmas | New Year's||Dec 15, 2023 to Jan 5, 2024||$10,450 per Night||7 Nights|
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Mid||Dec 2, 2023 to Dec 14, 2023||$7,950 per Night||7 Nights|
|Christmas | New Year's||Dec 15, 2023 to Jan 5, 2024||$10,950 per Night||7 Nights|
|Security Deposit||$15,000 Flat|
|Cleaning Fee||$2,000 Flat|
|Check-in time:||16:00||Check-out time:||11:00|
• The cleaning fee varies based on the number of guests, $2,000 for 1 to 12 guests and $3,500 for 12 or more guests. Mid-stay cleaning can be arranged, $325 for 4 bedrooms and $400 for 6 bedrooms. Stays of 7 nights or more require a mandatory mid-stay cleaning fee paid at the time booking (plus tax)
• Rates are based on 12 guests, each additional guest will be charged $250 per night. All additional overnight guests must be preapproved by the home owner in writing.
• Use of the garage is not included in the rental price. Pricing for the garage is $75 per garage per night.
• The pool can be heated for an additional $200 per day payable in advance, or it will be deducted from the security deposit upon departure.
• Keep the spa and Jacuzzi off when not in use.
• A utility deposit will be charged for stays of 21 nights or more ($5,000).
• Swimming is prohibited in the water features. Swimming is only permitted in the pool and Jacuzzi.
• All exterior water features, pool and landscaping lights must be turned off no later than 11 PM.
• The indoor fireplace, outdoor firepit and Tiki torches are for decoration only.
• No smoking.
• Pets must be approved by the home owner in writing.
• Parties and events must be approved by the home owner in writing. Additional fees and deposits may be required.
• Windows and doors need to remain closed when the air conditioner and fans are running. Guests may be charged for excessive utility usage.
Ocean House is equipped with an array of included amenities and services:
• Personal service by the villa staff including a house manager
• House orientation
Amenities and services available upon request (extra cost):
• Additional staff available at this villa includes a housekeeper (mid-stay cleaning can be arranged for $500) and Chef
• Mandatory mid-stay cleaning (a minimum of one mid-stay cleaning, $450, is required per week)
|Bedroom 1 | Primary||1 King
|2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 2 | Primary||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 3||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 4 | Primary||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 5||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 6||1 Queen||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bathroom 1 | Primary||Toilet, Shower, Jet tub||Main House Upper Floor | En-suite. Ocean view. Stand alone shower. Stand alone Jacuzzi tub. Double sinks.|
|Bathroom 2 | Primary||Toilet, Shower||Main House Upper Floor | En-suite.|
|Bathroom 3||Toilet, Shower||Main House Upper Floor | En-suite.|
|Bathroom 4 | Primary||Toilet, Shower, Outdoor Shower||Main House Lower Floor | En-suite. Double sink.|
|Bathroom 5||Toilet, Shower||Main House Lower Floor | En-suite.|
|Bathroom 6||Toilet, Shower||Guest House|
|Bathroom 7||Toilet, Shower||Pool - Lanai|
|Bathroom 8 | Half||Toilet|
One of our villa experts will contact you to help you plan your unique villa experience.
Contact us at 1-800-208-5097
9:00 a.m. - 8:30 p.m. EST Mon - Fri