Rental Escapes is offering an exclusive car rental package for guests' staying at a Conrad Fort Lauderdale Oceanfront Residence. See below for more information.
Expansive two-bedroom oceanfront residence complete with furnished oceanfront wraparound terrace and full island kitchen.
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Rental Escapes Package | Starting At||Oct 1 2021 to Sep 30 2022||$4,203 per Week||7 Nights|
|Rental Escapes Package | Starting At||Oct 1 2022 to Sep 30 2023||$4,203 per Week||7 Nights|
|Resort Fee||$35 per Day|
|Check-in time:||16:00||Check-out time:||10:00|
• The rates for this property are dynamic and are constantly changing. The price listed above is only a starting rate and does not necessarily reflect the price for your travel dates. Please contact a reservations agent for exact pricing details.
• 1,200 square metres
• East facing with oceanfront views
• Private furnished terrace
• Desk space
• Bathrobe and slippers
RENTAL ESCAPES CAR RENTAL PACKAGE
Book your next vacation at the Conrad Miami with Rental Escapes and receive a mid-size car rental. Larger car upgrade is available for an additional cost. Valet parking is available for $45, self-parking is not available. Contact a reservations manager for more information about is package.
|Suite 1 | Master||1 King||2 Guests|
|Suite 2||1 Queen||2 Guests|
|Bathroom 1 | Master||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Shower|
Conrad Fort Lauderdale Beach, Florida
Hailed as the new beacon of luxury on Fort Lauderdale's exclusive North Beach, Conrad Fort Lauderdale Beach redefines ultra-elegant hospitality. The newly opened beachfront resort overlooks the exquisite white beaches and cerulean waters of the Atlantic Ocean.
Enhancing the South Floridian suite life, our distinctive resort offers a transformative sixth-floor SkyDeck with jaw-dropping panoramic views, serving as the anchor point for a myriad of special access adventures and experiences for our guests. Conrad Fort Lauderdale Beach is the quintessential sanctuary for travelers seeking impeccable service and vibrant culinary experiences.
Restaurants | Bars
• Terra Mare offers a broad range of market fresh and locally sourced land and sea shared plate dining options, mixing popular tastes from all over the world with a focus on South Florida location. The restaurant encourages shared plate dining, along with table side preparation of large format dishes, which highlights the communal dining experience. Breakfast is served Monday to Friday from 7 AM to 4 PM. Lunch is served Monday to Friday from 11 AM to 4 PM. Dinner is served from Sunday to Thursday from 5 PM to 10 PM and Friday to Saturday from 5 PM to 11 PM. Brunch is served Saturday and Sunday from 7 AM to 4 PM.
• Enjoy the resort's gourmet market, Cornucopia Gourmet Market, featuring artisan cuisine, including flat breads, sumptuous pastries and organic juices – each bursting with flavor. Open daily from 6:30 AM to 9 PM.
• Inspired by worldly flavors, enjoy all that Atlas Cocktail Lounge has to offer. Meet, drink and relax in our hub of connectivity and select from lounge seating or our more traditional bar options. Daily from 4 PM to 11 PM (Atlas food service concludes at 9 PM, guests can order from the in-suite dining menu between 9 PM to 11 PM).
• Chilled drink in hand, take in all the action poolside as you bask in the good life at the Spinnaker Pool Grill. With casual, flavorful fare on our menu, sip cocktails, crafted by master mixologists, while getting lost in the ocean views. Open Sunday to Thursday from 10 AM to 6 PM, Friday and Saturday from 10 AM to 7 PM (food service begins at 11 AM).
Escape to the Conrad Spa. Unwind and relax with unparalleled treatments provided by our expert therapists. Using the latest technologies and Aromatherapy Associates products, each treatment is designed to take you on a wellness journey providing instant rejuvenation.
• Open from 9 AM to 6 PM
• Personalized treatments and experiences
• Body wraps, facials, massages and exfoliation sessions
• Discover peace together in our couples' treatment room
• Women's and men's locker rooms with separate steam rooms and rain-bath showers
Fort Lauderdale is famous for its impressive shopping, inviting beaches and lively cultural and arts scene. Relax on the beach, just steps away from the hotel or enjoy one of the many water sports available nearby. Golfers will love playing a round on one of Fort Lauderdale's beautiful courses.
Explore Las Olas Boulevard - the most authentic and eclectic shopping and dining district in South Florida. Here you will discover a wealth of alfresco restaurants, galleries, boutiques and specialty stores. Other shopping malls nearby include the upscale Galleria Mall and Sawgrass Mills - the largest outlet and value retail shopping destination in the US.
Attend a performance at the Broward Center for Performing Arts or visit the fascinating Museum of Discovery and Science. Take a Jungle Queen Riverboat Cruise through the tranquil waterways of the New River, or experience a thrilling airboat ride through the Everglades - home to alligators, panthers and birds of prey.
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097