The Little Nell features 92 rooms with a blend of room types to accommodate your preferences and needs. In the spring of 2017, the hotel's 52 guest rooms, 26 premium guest rooms and eight suites were renovated by Champalimaud Design LLC. The New York-based luxury design firm refreshed the spaces, utilizing palettes of blue, tan and grey to compliment the relaxed nature of Aspen. They were also designed to blend seamlessly with the six signature suites, which were renovated in 2014 by Holly Hunt of Chicago with an 'Aspen Modern' style calling for plush, textured fabrics and palettes of cream, blue and chocolate. All hotel accommodations feature a unique floor plan and gas log fireplaces, and most have private balconies. Room with a view? All accommodations overlook Aspen Mountain, the Red Mountain range or Continental Divide, Durant and Spring streets, or the courtyard and pool.
The Little Nell provides two-bedroom residences in Aspen with approximately 2,000 square feet of dramatic mountain-inspired elegance. Put your feet up in your comfortable living room boasting custom furnishings and fine art, and surrounded by floor-to-ceiling windows. Step out onto your private, furnished deck for unsurpassed views of Aspen's buzzing town, ski slopes or gondola scene. Eat-in or have a private chef prepare your feast in your gourmet kitchen, featuring granite counter tops and the finest professional-grade appliances.
Custom alder cabinetry is fully stocked with high-end house wares, and a dining table seats several guests. Your master bedroom is furnished with one king bed, while your other bedroom will come with either two queen beds or another queen and sublime linens guaranteeing a luxurious night's rest. Master Bathrooms offer two separate vanities, a separate shower, soaking tub and water closet. Each of The Little Nell's two-bedroom residences includes its own bathroom, and the unit also offers an additional powder room. Capacious walk-in closets, washer dryers and additional storage areas ensure ease - no matter how long your stay may be.
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Starting at||Dec 3 2021 to Dec 2 2023||$2,419 per Night||5 Nights|
|Check-in time:||16:00||Check-out time:||12:00|
• Additional 6% per room per night resort fee is added to the nightly rate.
• Pet fees are non-refundable at $125 for the first day and $25 for each subsequent day.
• Valet Parking is $38 per vehicle per night. Self-parking is not available at the hotel or residence.
• The rates for this property are dynamic and are constantly changing. The price listed above is only a starting rate and does not necessarily reflect the price for your travel dates. Rates for this property can go upwards of $13,000 per night. Please contact a villa specialist for exact pricing details.
The Two-Bedroom Residence is equipped with an array of included amenities and services:
• Personal service by the hotel staff including housekeeping and turn down service
• Daily national and local papers delivered
• Complimentary mini-bar snacks and non-alcoholic beverages (refreshed once daily)
• Lavazza Blue espresso maker and fellow Corvo EKG electric tea kettle with Rishi Tea
• Grocery and personal shopping
• Packing and unpacking services
• Board room access with professional AV equipment
• Business centre with modem capabilities and PC equipment
Industry Association Recommended Cleaning Practice: SafeStay
|Bedroom 1 | Master||1 King||2 Guests|
|Bedroom 2||2 Queen||2 Guests|
|Bathroom 1 | Master||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 3 | Half||Toilet|
ASPEN FINE DINING - RESTAURANTS AT THE NELL
• ELEMENT 47 is Aspen’s finest spot to wine, dine and unwind. Tucked inside The Little Nell, element 47 serves Colorado Contemporary cuisine emphasizing local wagyu beef, house-made pastas and seasonal produce. The dining experience is complemented by the hotel’s award-winning wine program and genuine hospitality. The name element 47 pays tribute to silver, the precious metal that first put Aspen on the map. Serving breakfast, lunch, apres and dinner, seven days a week. Our team of culinary and wine professionals is one very good reason our hotel has enjoyed the rare Five-Star, Five-Diamond ranking for so long. In 2015, element 47 received its first Five-Star Restaurant Award, the only one among Aspen restaurants.
• AJAX TAVERN located at the base of Aspen Mountain and next to the Silver Queen Gondola, Ajax Tavern is the restaurant in Aspen for casual fine dining in an unbeatable atmosphere. The Tavern comes to life at lunch, and the party rolls on well into the night. If you go no further on the menu, try the truffle fries and Ajax wagyu double cheeseburger - they have earned their reputation.
• THE SUNDECK located atop Aspen Mountain, a scenic 15 minute gondola ride from The Little Nell takes the idea of a slope side cafeteria to new heights. Enjoy superior service and culinary offerings amid breathtaking views. Favorite items are healthy, made-to-order stir-fry dishes from the wok station, fresh and inventive soups, pizzas, unique salads and delicious sandwiches. It's all served in the Sundeck’s bright and warm setting, defined by 30-foot ceilings, a huge rock fireplace and a spacious patio to make the most of its beautiful views of 14,000-foot peaks.
BARS AT THE NELL
• THE BAR AT ELEMENT 47 is everything you have ever wanted in a classic luxury hotel bar, including sophisticated lighting, dark wood, plush seating and a tasteful wine list assembled by the hotel’s award-winning wine team.
• CHAIR 9 is recognized as one of the best apres-ski lounges in the country, this is your reward for putting in a hard day on the mountain. The bar opens just as the lifts are closing with live music and DJs daily.
• THE LIVING ROOM resembling a private residence somewhere tucked away in the Alps, this warm, cozy space wraps around our two-sided fireplace with intimate arrangements of comfortable furniture. An ideal spot to enjoy a glass of wine and sample the element 47 bar menu.
SKIING & WINTER ADVENTURES
If you are here to exercise your right to relax, welcome to nirvana. Most people, however, choose winter in Aspen to get outside and play until darkness forces them back indoors. If you come to carve a name for yourself on the slopes, our Ski Concierge team will be alert to your whims. Ski and snowboard guests will enjoy access to once-in-a-lifetime on-mountain experiences, such as skiing on the mountain before it opens, learning to drive a snow cat, snow cat powder tours and sweeping the mountain at day's end with Aspen Mountain Ski Patrol. Meanwhile, adventures off the mountain are many and varied, and can be arranged by our hotel Concierge team. And families will never be at a loss for kid-friendly, laughter-inducing adventures.
SUMMER ADVENTURES & ACTIVITIES
Although Aspen is best known as a winter playground, a whole new world opens up with the mountain wildflowers. We enjoy a micro-climate all our own, where the skies seem just that bit bluer and the air that bit more inviting - even by Colorado standards. Visit our Adventure Center to learn about all your Five-Star options, like off road tours and fly fishing trips (including those in our custom-built boat), and they’ll happily make any arrangements. Summer at The Little Nell, we like to say, is a riot of the senses.
Treat a body well and it will return the favor. At our Health Center you will find strength-training equipment, cardiovascular exercise machines, steam rooms and elegantly appointed changing rooms. For a little pre- or post-workout pampering, schedule a facial or massage in one of our three spa treatment rooms or in the comfort of your hotel room.
POOL & JACUZZI
Whether you are looking to relax after a day of adventure or if relaxation is the adventure of the day, take advantage of our outdoor heated pool and Jacuzzi. The pool and Jacuzzi are surrounded by beautifully landscaped gardens overlooking Aspen Mountain. Food and drinks are served poolside June to October, weather permitting.
Aspen's most chic boutique is located in the lobby at The Little Nell. Shop for luxurious gifts and souvenirs such as clothing, jewelry, handbags, totes, blankets, hats, artwork, books, home accessories, spa products, dog treats and leashes, postcards, wine glasses, pre-packaged food from the Element 47 kitchen and much more. Find something you like but can't bring home with you? We're happy to ship your favorite items to anywhere in the world.
One of our villa experts will contact you to help you plan your unique villa experience.
Contact us at 1-800-208-5097
9:00 a.m. - 8:30 p.m. EST Mon - Fri