A double-height entry and glass-walled wine cellar build up drama at this sleekly revamped home in one of the most exclusive areas of Beverly Hills. Built in 1930, it has the space and generous proportions of a grande dame estate, with details like bookmatched stone and high-gloss surfaces that bring it into the 21st century. Drive down to the best boutiques and restaurants in the 90210.
Sunny California days call for time around the estate’s private pool—and you could easily stay out until dark playing on the lawn, reading by the fountain, soaking in the hot tub, or cozying up to the firepit. Serve favorite vintages from the wine cellar or mix up drinks at the indoor bar, and retreat to the den for some quiet time with a book or your tablet.
A 2-story entry with a staircase angling up sets the tone for the rest of the house: impressive but not ostentatious. Light streams into the living and dining rooms and fully equipped kitchen through French doors and arched windows, glinting off carefully chosen details like a bookmatched stone fireplace, chrome-based tables, and mirror-like flat-fronted cabinetry.
Long a haven for movie stars, Beverly Crest is also known as “the balcony of Beverly Hills” for its views. Get out into the scenery with a hike through Franklin Canyon or Coldwater Canyon or see how the locals live at nearby boutiques and restaurants.
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Starting At||Jan 1 2023 to Dec 31 2024||$4,000 per Night||3 Nights|
|Check-in time:||16:00||Check-out time:||10:00|
• The rates for this property are dynamic and are constantly changing. The price listed above is only a starting rate and does not necessarily reflect the price for your travel dates. Please contact a reservations agent for exact pricing details.
|Bedroom 1 | Primary||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 2||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 3||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 4||1 Queen||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 5||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 6||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bathroom 1 | Primary||Toilet, Tub, Shower||En-Suite|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Shower||En-Suite|
|Bathroom 3||Toilet, Shower||En-Suite|
|Bathroom 4||Toilet, Shower||En-Suite|
|Bathroom 5||Toilet, Shower||En-Suite|
|Bathroom 6||Toilet, Shower||En-Suite|
|Bathroom 7||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 8 | Half||Toilet|
Beverly Hills, California
• Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) - 31 min(s) drive
• Bob Hope Airport (BUR) - 37 min(s) drive
• Santa Monica Beach & Pier - 26 min(s) drive
• Venice Beach - 30 min(s) drive
• Malibu Pier - 40 min(s) drive
• Wilson & Harding Golf Course - 35 min(s) drive
Points of Interest
• Rodeo Drive - 9 min(s) drive
• Getty Center - 16 min(s) drive
• Los Angeles County Museum of Art - 20 min(s) drive
• The Grove - 21 min(s) drive
• Runyon Canyon Park - 22 min(s) drive
• Hollywood - 25 min(s) drive
• Universal Studios Hollywood - 29 min(s) drive
• Venice Canals - 31 min(s) drive
• Griffith Observatory - 43 min(s) drive
One of our villa experts will contact you to help you plan your unique villa experience.
Contact us at 1-800-208-5097
9:00 a.m. - 8:30 p.m. EST Mon - Fri