Located near Uzes and offering all the amenities of a five star resort, "Les Cavaliers" villa is a typical farmhouse that has been entirely restored with respect to its earliest appearance and character. It nicely combines the style of old construction with modern equipment and furnishing. There is about 800 sqm of living space, composed of an East and West wing, the main house and a separate cottage. The villa can accommodate up to 20 guests, providing facilities such as: a tennis court, two swimming pools, a playroom for children, and a fully equipped gym with its respective spa (sauna and Jacuzzi).Read More
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Sep 15 - May 25, 2022||Sep 15 2021 to May 24 2022||€14,215 per Week||7 Nights|
|May 25 - Jul 2, 2022||May 25 2022 to Jul 1 2022||€17,215 per Week||7 Nights|
|Jul 2 - Aug 14, 2022||Jul 2 2022 to Aug 14 2022||€20,215 per Week||7 Nights|
|Aug 14 - Sep 15, 2022||Aug 15 2022 to Sep 15 2022||€17,215 per Week||7 Nights|
|Sep 15 - Oct 20, 2022||Sep 16 2022 to Oct 20 2022||€14,215 per Week||7 Nights|
|Security Deposit||€3,000 Flat|
|Check-in time:||17:00||Check-out time:||10:00|
Flexible dates only during low season. In low season the week is Wednesday - Wednesday. In High season the week is Saturday to Saturday.
Villa Al-Mar is equipped with an array of included amenities and services:
• Daily housekeeping service: 4 hours (interior work) and 2 hours (exterior work) - 7 days a week.
• Final cleaning.
• Bed linens included and changed once a week.
• First meal is offered on Saturday night.
• Delivery of bread and croissants every morning (food costs not included).
• Pool and garden maintenance.
• Firewood for the fireplace.
• Zohra and Rachid are the caretakers (they do not live on the site):
• Rachid is in charge of all the outside maintenance.
• Zohra is in charge of the house, cooking, ironing, shopping, baby sitting.
• Baby equipment available: 2 baby beds (0-4 years) and 2 high chairs.
• On-site wine cellar.
• Heated floors on the ground floor and in every bathroom.
• Office facilities with fax, telephone, copy machine, printer and scanner.
• Two pool-houses with their respective equipped kitchens.
• Both pools are salt-water chlorinated - one is an infinity pool and the other is for children.
• Playroom for children and outdoor trampoline.
• Four new 'trek' mountain bikes and two KTM quad bikes at the disposal of guests.
• Four new adult babolat tennis rackets, 2 rackets for children, and tennis balls provided.
• There are about 5,000 sqm of lawn (cut grass) on the property, ideal for sports.
• There is also a small wood and paths for walking.
• Water fountains.
• Fruit trees and flowers.
• Pétanque court and bowls set.
• The gardens are fenced with electric gates at the entrance and lighted at night.
• Covered parking for 10 cars and in total space to park 20 ca
• Alarm (motion sensors)
Amenities and services available upon request (extra charge):
• House pre-stocking: €100, plus food costs.
• Wine from the wine cellar.
• Zohra can do the ironing at €15/hour,
• Cooking breakfast at 15€/person/day + service. 10€ without service.
• She can do simple cooking on site at €20/hour (F&B cost not included)
• She can also bring some already prepared meals at €20/person (F&B cost included) + €5/person if served at table.
• Chef at home: Chef Didier Benoit (inquire about costs).
Industry Association Recommended Cleaning Practice: Sanitary Protocol
|Suite 1||1 Double
|4 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 2||1 Double
|4 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 3||1 Queen||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 4||1 Queen||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 5||1 Queen||1 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 6||1 Queen||1 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 7||1 King||1 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 8||1 Queen||1 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bathroom 1||Toilet, Shower||Main House.|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Shower||Main House.|
|Bathroom 3||Toilet, Shower||Main House.|
|Bathroom 4||Toilet, Shower||Main House.|
|Bathroom 5||Toilet, Tub, Shower||Main House.|
|Bathroom 6||Toilet, Tub/Shower Combo||Main House.|
|Bathroom 7||Toilet, Tub, Shower||Main House.|
|Bathroom 8||Toilet, Shower||Cottage.|
5 minute drive to nearest town - the Village of Saint-Privat-des-Vieux where shopping can be done.
20 minute drive from Uzes.
50 minute drive to Nimes International airport.
1 hour and 10 minute drive to Montpellier.
1 hour and 40 minute drive to Marseille Marignane Airport.
1 hour and 20 minute drive to Avignon (TGV Station, shopping, restaurants)
The local farmers‘ market takes place every Tuesday.
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097