This 19th century fully air conditioned Provencal farmhouse with its five bedrooms, five bathrooms, tennis court, and heated swimming pool can accommodate up to 10 guests. The 400 sq m villa is set on two acres of fenced landscaped gardens. With its soft pinkish facade, the entire villa looks onto the garden, which is home to diverse types of Mediterranean vegetation. Remains of ancient times preserve the villa's authentic charm.Read More
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Aug 28 - Jun 25, 2022||Aug 28 2021 to Jun 25 2022||€9,042 per Week||5 Nights|
|Security Deposit||€3,000 Flat|
|Check-in time:||17:00||Check-out time:||10:00|
No pets allowed.
La Verdine is equipped with an array of included amenities and services:
• All utilities included.
• Housekeeping service: 12 hours per week included (3 hours x 4 days per week).
• Final cleaning included.
• Bed linen, bath towels, and pool towels provided.
• Meet and greet.
• Welcome basket
• Baby equipment (cot, high chair, etc.) available on request.
• Ornamental pond and a basin style heated swimming pool.
• Pool house includes a summer kitchen, BBQ, and a pizza oven.
• The main WIFI station is in the TV room and there are 2 relays, one in the Orangerie, and one in the bedroom upstairs at the other end of the house.
Amenities and services available upon request (extra charge):
• Housekeeping extra hours on request (€15 per hour).
• Nespresso capsules not provided: clients will have to bring their own capsules or have them delivered.
• Breakfasts and Provencal cooking on request.
• Villa pre-stocking on request.
• Babysitting services.
• Chef services.
Industry Association Recommended Cleaning Practice: Sanitary Protocol
|Suite 1||1 Double||2 Guests|
|Suite 2||1 Queen||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 3||1 King||2 Guests|
|Suite 4||3 Single||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 5||1 Queen||2 Guests|
|Bathroom 1||Toilet, Tub/Shower Combo|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 3||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
|Bathroom 4||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 5||Toilet, Tub|
The villa is located close to the lovely village of Saint Remy de Provence, surrounded by a similar Provencal style homes. Because of its rural nature, guests can expect a peaceful environment. In the area of St-Remy-de-Provence, there are two golf courses, a tennis club, and a horse riding club within a five minute drive.The town is everything a Provencal town should be , from its narrow streets and sleepy squares, to its fountains and boulevards often shaded by century old plane trees. Guests will enjoy lots of small boutiques and art galleries, plenty of bars and restaurants to enhance their stay. Discovering St-Remy-de-Provence also means enjoying the magnificent landscapes of the Massif des Alpilles, with the town nestling at its foot.
5 minute drive or 20 minute walk to St-Remy-De-Provence (shops, supermarkets)
30 minute drive to Avignon (TGV train station, shops, restaurants)
1 hour and 15 minute drive to Marseille Marignane International Airport.
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097