Located in the heart of the Provence wine region and set within magnificent gardens and tree lined terraces. This stunning property affords complete seclusion, utter luxury and all the magic of Provence in your own private home. Domaine de Vences is a haven of tranquility, a luxury romantic retreat or the perfect location for families who desire the finest holiday experience with endless possibilities for recreation.
The delightful setting of this truly romantic house affords the property gentle views of beautiful flowered gardens, its own vineyard, mature trees, orchard, olive grove and countless water features scattered throughout this vast estate give guests the most soothing atmosphere which will become your home away from home.
La Belle Aixoise is a magnificent 18th century property sitting on 11 acres of impressive gardens and several ancient water features. It also includes a heated swimming pool, gym, vineyard, olive grove, herb garden, orchard, woodland with large pond.
This beautiful property soaks up the charms of the Provencal countryside to welcome you at the entrance with a magnificent staircase and beautiful volumes of the ceilings.
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Jan 2 - May 29, 2021||Jan 2 2021 to May 28 2021||€14,512 per Week||7 Nights|
|May 29 - Jul 3, 2021||May 29 2021 to Jul 2 2021||€16,917 per Week||7 Nights|
|Jul 3 - Aug 28, 2021||Jul 3 2021 to Aug 28 2021||€22,912 per Week||7 Nights|
|Aug 28 - May 28, 2022||Aug 29 2021 to May 27 2022||€14,512 per Week||7 Nights|
|May 28 - Jul 2, 2022||May 28 2022 to Jul 1 2022||€16,917 per Week||7 Nights|
|Jul 2 - Aug 27, 2022||Jul 2 2022 to Aug 27 2022||€22,912 per Week||7 Nights|
|Aug 27 - May 27, 2023||Aug 28 2022 to May 27 2023||€14,512 per Week||7 Nights|
|Check-in time:||17:00||Check-out time:||10:00|
La Belle Aixoise is equipped with an array of included amenities and services:
• Large landscaped gardens, olive groves, orchards, and a vineyard.
• Heated salt water pool.
• Grand piano.
• Fully equipped professional kitchen with Miele appliances, Nespresso machine, food mixer, juicer.
• Office and private library at the disposal of guests.
• Elevator for three people.
• Property is enclosed with imposing electric gates, a service entrance, and security camera.
• Five car garage.
• Heliport (on request).
• Housekeeping services: five hours a day, six days per week. Housekeeper is not responsible for washing guests dinner, cookware, or personal laundry.
• Turn down service.
• Bed linens and towels included - changed every Wednesday.
• Welcome basket (champagne, flowers, and wine).
• A complimentary light meal is provided upon your arrival as too is a continental breakfast the following morning.
• Complimentary initial provisions (organic where possible) and fresh flowers are also provided (e.g., jam, butter, bread, tea, coffee, eggs, olive oil, juices and mineral water).
• Property caretaker attends to pool, terraces, and gardens five days per week.
Amenities and services available upon request (extra charge):
• Personal laundry service.
• Chef services.
• Cook services.
• Breakfast service.
• Personal trainer.
• Food and beverage costs.
Industry Association Recommended Cleaning Practice: Sanitary Protocol
|Main VillaSuite 1 | Master||1 King||2 Guests|
|Suite 2||2 Single||2 Guests|
|Suite 3||1 King||2 Guests|
|Suite 4||1 King||2 Guests|
|Suite 5||1 Queen||2 Guests|
|Suite 6||1 Queen||2 Guests|
|Guest HouseSuite 7||1 King||2 Guests|
|Suite 8||2 Single||2 Guests|
|Bathroom 5||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 6||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 3||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
|Bathroom 4||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
|Main VillaBathroom 1||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
|Guest HouseBathroom 7||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
|Bathroom 8||Toilet, Tub, Shower|
La Belle Aixoise is located only 15 minutes away from the beautiful center city of Aix en Provence. Town of water, town of art... Everyone knows that Aix was built and has developed around this dual identity. But the town also knows how to blend different eras and culture and is also a town rich with thousands of years of heritage and culture.
Shops and Restaurants - 6 km (3 miles)
Aix-en-Provence center - 10 km (6 miles)
TGV train station Aix-en-Provence - 10 km (9 miles)
Marseille Marignane Airport - 23 km (15 miles)
Marseille international airport is a short 20 minute drive away and Nice-Cote-d'Azur International Airport 2 hours from the house.
Aix has both a TGV and a regular station and is well connected both to the Paris - Marseille line and (via Marseille) to the Genoa - Nice - Barcelona line. The same shuttle that runs from the airport to Aix also services the Aix TGV station. The TGV is a 15 min drive from the house.
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097