On the French Riviera, St Jean Cap Ferrat highlights Glass House that offers, seven air conditioned bedrooms with seven en suite bathrooms, a heated swimming pool with adjustable floor, counter current and massage hydrotherapy jet, panoramic sea view terraces, an indoor swimming pool, a Spa room, three lifts and private funicular access to all levels of the extensive terraced areas.
Built in 2008, this villa with a modern architecture offers an approximate 600 square metre of living spaces set on a 4 755 square metre of landscaped Mediterranean gardens with a luxury and contemporary interior decoration, the villa stands supreme at the highest point.
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Jun 30 - Aug 31, 2021||Jun 30 2021 to Aug 31 2021||€114,001 per Week||14 Nights|
|Aug 31 - Sep 30, 2021||Sep 1 2021 to Sep 30 2021||€78,001 per Week||7 Nights|
|Sep 30 - Nov 1, 2021||Oct 1 2021 to Nov 1 2021||€54,001 per Week||7 Nights|
|Nov 1 - Dec 21, 2021||Nov 2 2021 to Dec 20 2021||€48,001 per Week||7 Nights|
|Dec 21 - Jan 4, 2022||Dec 21 2021 to Jan 4 2022||€60,001 per Week||7 Nights|
|Security Deposit||€15,000 Flat||Refundable|
|Check-in time:||17:00||Check-out time:||10:00|
Glass House is equipped with an array of included amenities and services:
• Indoor heated exercise pool with jet stream.
• Spa with hammam, sauna, shower, massage room with dressing, sound system, basin, toilets and large shower.
• Heated swimming pool with adjustable floor, counter current and massage hydrotherapy jet and panoramic sea view.
• Office space with fax machine, telephone and printer.
• Fully integrated security system with alarm and security camera.
• Wine cellar featuring more than 800 bottles of the finest wines (with an inventory), the wine cellar offers vintage wines and champagne which can be purchased from the wine cellar list or on request other wine can be stocked in the wine cellar.
• Linens and towels provided.
• L'Occitane toiletries.
• Villa manager.
• Housekeeping services (eight hours per day, additional cleaning available for €20 per hour).
• Chef and butler services (8 AM to 11 PM, extra cost for food and beverages).
• Meet and greet (English speaking).
• Welcome basket.
Industry Association Recommended Cleaning Practice: Sanitary Protocol
|Suite 1 | Master||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 2||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 3||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 4||1 Queen||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 5||1 Queen||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 6||1 Queen||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Suite 7||1 King
|2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bathroom 1 | Master||Toilet, Tub, Shower, Bidet|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Tub, Shower, Bidet|
|Bathroom 3||Toilet, Tub, Shower, Bidet|
|Bathroom 4||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 5||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 6||Toilet, Shower|
|Bathroom 7||Toilet, Shower|
Set on top of Cap Ferrat, between Nice and Monaco, a walking distance (900 metres) from the village center, Villa Glass House is one of the most beautiful settings of Cap Ferrat. At every look out is a new breathtaking view of the bay that emerges from this stunning and unique building.
3 km to Paloma Beach.
2 km to Anse des Fossettes Beach.
15 km to Monaco.
39 km to Cannes.
14 km to Nice Airport.
Talk to us: 1-800-208-5097