For generations, this 200 square meter property dating back to the 18th century has been the home to a family of renowned French winemakers. It is located in a small town in the heart of the world's renowned wine lands of Burgundy, on the famous Puligny-Montrachet and Meursault 1er cru vineyards. It is the ultimate retreat for wine lovers and connoisseurs as it is situated a few miles away from the best sites that Burgundy treasures for centuries: "Clos de Vougeot", "Beaune's Hospices" and much more. Montrachet welcomes 6 guests in 3 luxurious suites, all equipped with air conditioning each with its en-suite bathroom. Another great feature to this beautifully restored and decorated home is the heated swimming pool and certainly its selection of wines. Montrachet can be combined with Puligny to increase the number of guests to 10.Read More
|Category||Date Range||Rate||Min stay|
|Dec 1 - Apr 1, 2023||Dec 1 2022 to Mar 31 2023||€7,429 per Week||2 Nights|
|Apr 1 - Dec 1, 2023||Apr 1 2023 to Dec 1 2023||€9,429 per Week||2 Nights|
|Dec 1 - Apr 1, 2024||Dec 2 2023 to Mar 31 2024||€7,429 per Week||2 Nights|
|Apr 1 - Dec 1, 2024||Apr 1 2024 to Dec 1 2024||€9,429 per Week||2 Nights|
|Dec 1 - Apr 1, 2025||Dec 2 2024 to Apr 1 2025||€7,429 per Week||2 Nights|
|Damage waiver||€149 Flat|
|Check-in time:||16:00||Check-out time:||10:00|
Possibility to add 2 single beds at extra cost €50/night/per bed.
Montrachet is equipped with an array of included amenities and services:
• Personal service by the villa staff including housekeepers
• Linen changed at mid week.
• Final cleaning
• Welcome basket.
• Wood logs for fireplace
• English Meet and Greet by the owner himself
• Wine tasting at a local wine maker
• The swimming pool stays open and heated from May to mid-October
Amenities and services available upon request (extra cost):
• Additional staff available at this villa includes a chef, babysitter and additional housekeeping
|Bedroom 1||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 2||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bedroom 3||1 King||2 Guests||Additional Info|
|Bathroom 1||Toilet, Tub, Shower||En-Suite|
|Bathroom 2||Toilet, Shower||En-Suite|
|Bathroom 3||Toilet, Shower||En-Suite|
Deep into the heart of Burgundy.
• Puligny-Montrachet - 1.5 km (local bakery and restaurants) – 600 inhabitants
• Meursault – 3 km with restaurants and a variety of retail stores (bakery, chemist, grocery stores, banks, hairdresser...) – 1300 inhabitants
• Only a 10-minute drive from the famous multi era town of Beaune (7km), this is a small town that boasts a beautiful local market.
• A 45-minute drive from Dijon, the capital of French Mustard and the land of the Dukes of Bourgogne! Dijon’s covered produce market, antiques boutiques and contemporary design showrooms should sate the shopping urge.
• Dijon TGV train station (where one can catch a train to Paris Gare de Lyon within 1 h 40 minutes): 50-minute drive
• Lyon Satolas International Airport: 170 km (105 miles), 1 hour and 45 minutes’ drive
• Lyon city centre: 140 km
• Paris Roissy Charles de Gaulle Airport – 3-hours’ drive
• Geneva 2-hours’ drive
• Calais: 5h30 drive
One of our villa experts will contact you to help you plan your unique villa experience.
Contact us at 1-800-208-5097
9:00 a.m. - 8:30 p.m. EST Mon - Fri