Experience an oasis of luxury in the Two Bedroom Beachfront Villa surrounded by the turquoise sea and white sand beach. Designed with modern décor, two bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, and an open concept living and kitchen area, this beautiful beachfront villa is perfect for families and small groups. Relax in the plunge pool on your beachfront deck or escape to the atrium garden with an indoor pool. Discover pure Belize vacation luxury.Read More
|Jan 5 2024 to Jun 30 2024
|$1,135 per Night
|Jul 1 2024 to Nov 15 2024
|$600 per Night
|Dec 16 2024 to Dec 17 2024
|$1,135 per Night
|Dec 18 2024 to Dec 25 2024
|$1,923 per Night
|Dec 26 2024 to Jan 4 2025
|$3,099 per Night
• Rates are based on 4 adults. Each additional guest will be charged $50 (plus tax) per day up to a maximum of 6 adults and 4 children.
• Pets welcome (1 per room up to 40 pounds, $50 plus tax per pet per night, no charge for service dogs, documentation required)
Itz'Ana villas are equipped with an array of included amenities and services:
• Continental breakfast
• Gilchrist & Soames bath products
Amenities and services available upon request (extra cost):
• Additional staff available at this villa includes a Chef and butler
• In-home spa treatments and massages
• Meal plans
Itz'ana Resort, Belize
Escape the ordinary to a breathtaking destination on the Belize coast. Where the emerald colors of the Caribbean Sea and the rhythm of the Mayan jungle create an oasis for relaxation and adventure.
Relax on the white sand beach. Enjoy local cuisine fresh from the garden. Renew your senses with spa treatment overlooking the ocean. Discover the tranquility and cultural spirit of this Placencia resort, where the reef meets the rainforest. Life imitates luxury at Itz'ana.
Itz'ana is a place where life meets luxury. Where you can slow down and discover new adventures. Edging the Caribbean Sea and rainforest, our Belize resort awakens your sense of freedom. From sparkling pools and spa therapies to an idyllic beach and an organic garden, Itz'ana invites you to relax, renew and explore.
Dining at Itz'Ana
• Limilia celebrates the fresh flavors and culinary spirit of the Caribbean with a nod to the Garifuna, Belize's native people. Seasonal, seafood-forward cuisine highlights locally sourced ingredients, including vegetables and herbs from our organic farm and fresh fish line-caught by our own fisherman. Open daily for breakfast from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM, lunch from 12 PM to 3 PM and dinner from 6 PM to 9 PM.
• Experience superior culinary delights at Itz'Ana's new pop-up restaurant, Nadü. Meaning 'tree' in Garifuna, Nadü invites you to an exclusive dining experience beneath the trees. Savor sustainable dining with fresh, organic ingredients and a grill-to-table concept. This exclusive dining experience is available for groups of 15 or more people, reservation required.
• Deep within The Great House, Biblio Bar is a quiet sanctuary with leather chairs and overflowing bookcases. Catch your breath and lose yourself in the story of great authors with an aperitif. Hold The Old Man and the Sea in one hand and a Hemingway Daiquiri in the other. Open daily from 12 PM to 10 PM.
• Meet at Luna Bar, the new lounge spot serving craft cocktails, wine, beer, and a casual vibe. Relax and toast to the day with signature drinks like a Hemingway Daiquiri in the warm, rustic ambiance of our resort bar.
• Lounge poolside with a refreshing cocktail, tropical drink, cold beer, or a glass of wine. Relax by the Pool Bar with your favorite libation or craft cocktail, or sip a fresh fruit daiquiri by the sparkling outdoor pool.
• Pina Coladas, daiquiris, mojitos, and dark and stormies. Enjoy a rum cocktail with smooth flavors and hints of vanilla in the Rum Room in Itz'ana's Great House. Sip rums from the Caribbean and Central America curated by our sommelier. The Rum Room is the perfect place to begin a journey of the senses.
Activities and Experiences at Itz'Ana
Escape the ordinary and discover a secret oasis where postcard-worthy vistas and up-close encounters with marine life abound. With Itz'Ana, unearth a one-in-a-life time encounter with our newest aquatic excursion to the private island, Rendezvous Caye, where exclusive services will complete your luxury experience.
Traverse pristine wetlands on your drive to the Southern Highway. On most nights, the air is clear enough to see the majestic silhouette of Victoria Peak (3,675 feet) and the distant Maya Mountains. Explore the Maya Center and the entrance to the world's only jaguar reserve, Cockscomb Basin Wildlife Sanctuary.
Enjoy amazing adventures in Belize at Bocawina National Park, where you go ziplining and waterfall rappelling. The park offers 7,100 acres of lush jungle, diverse wildlife, and ancient Maya sites.
One of our villa experts will contact you to help you plan your unique villa experience.
Contact us at 1-800-208-5097
9:00 a.m. - 8:30 p.m. EST Mon - Fri